PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Former Philadelphia Eagle Hugh Douglas Hurls Racial Slurs At Black Co-Host

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Where's all the outrage from blacks now like they had for Riley Cooper?

Where's the blacks screaming for his job like they did with Cooper?

Where's the NFL Network and ESPN giving this major coverage like they did with Cooper?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Outrage? LOL!! It's obvious that Douglas is an RACIST of the 1st order. Ironic because he had mentioned that Riley Cooper spoke from his heart, because alcohol makes you speak truth....and now THIS....I told you all, blacks are the MOST RACIST of all.....I have zero respect for any of them.

FIRED!! LOL!! FIRED!! YOU FAT LOSER!! LOL!!! T.O. BEAT YOU UP!!! LMFAO!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Former Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Hugh Douglas threatened to beat up his ESPN colleague Michael Smith three times while intoxicated on Friday night, according to a report by The Big Lead. The report says that Douglas was with “Numbers Never Lie” co-stars Smith and Jemele Hill at the House of Blues in Orlando, Fla. when he reportedly tried to get on the stage with the DJ and threatened to attack Smith if he could not help. Then things got ugly, as Douglas unleashed some racial slurs at Smith, also an African American.

From Jason McIntyre of The Big Lead: After the third threat, Smith tried to walk away, at which point Douglas grabbed Smith’s wrist and hurled two racial epithets at him, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and a “House N—-.” Smith, the witness says, turned around to protect himself, at which point onlookers rushed in to break it up. Three independent sources have verified this version of events. Douglas was then pulled aside by someone from ESPN who was in attendance, and the two briefly spoke. Douglas then left the party.

A source at ESPN says that Douglas has been yanked off Numbers Never Lie until the network can sort out details from the night. Douglas and Smith were in Orlando for the National Association of Black Journalists, which hosted the event at the House of Blues.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...lPCPYzFvPe7.99

Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-06-13 at 05:34 PM.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Screamin A Smith said N please on national TV twice and they never banned him.

Boycott ESPN.

TheRifleman

The hypocrisy is astonishing!! Not a WORD on National TV about this incident! NOT A WORD!!

And what's the difference between Riley saying Ni99er, and this black idiot saying Ni99er??

I keep hearing it's the INTENT that matters...not the actual word! Well, this was directed at Michael Smith with pure HATE.....HATE!!!

Why the free pass in the media??

What a joke,...that's why I WILL SAY NI99er anytime, anyplace and at anyone who I feel like saying it to....and NOBODY is going to do ANYTHING about it..EVER.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    The hypocrisy is astonishing!! Not a WORD on National TV about this incident! NOT A WORD!!

And what's the difference between Riley saying Ni99er, and this black idiot saying Ni99er??

I keep hearing it's the INTENT that matters...not the actual word! Well, this was directed at Michael Smith with pure HATE.....HATE!!!

Why the free pass in the media??

What a joke,...that's why I WILL SAY NI99er anytime, anyplace and at anyone who I feel like saying it to....and NOBODY is going to do ANYTHING about it..EVER.
    Oh yeah, their hypocrisy is astonishing.

They marched for civil rights wanting to be equal and demanded an end to segregation. After they got it, they then turned around and wanted separate but equal things like all-black schools, black-only college funds and scholarships, black-owned businesses etc etc.

They are by far the most fukked up people around. Trust me, I've been to many different countries all over the world. There is no one as fukked up as they are.

TheRifleman

Every negro I meet seems to be extremely mentally ill. No question about it.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I bet Michael Smith would let 500 foot long black c0cks get rammed into his ass and rupture his spleen if he could be white after it was over.
    Hugh Douglas didn't say anything wrong here.
    Michael Smith knows he's an Uncle Tom already.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Every negro I meet seems to be extremely mentally ill. No question about it.
    Here's a person you should like Rifleman.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I bet Michael Smith would let 500 foot long black c0cks get rammed into his ass and rupture his spleen if he could be white after it was over.
    Hugh Douglas didn't say anything wrong here.
    Michael Smith knows he's an Uncle Tom already.
    So, one needs to display the worst of stereotypical black traits or one is a sell out? Talk about embracing retardation.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Here's a person you should like Rifleman.

Thomas Sowell could be in the top 50 smartest people in the country.

A genius of a man. A role model for all the races. I have great respect for him.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 08-07-13 at 04:37 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rifelman you ever going to a sbr bash i'd like to buy you a drink that retard that post by the handle retard as well free BAWs all around

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"what's the difference between Riley saying Ni99er, and this black idiot saying Ni99er?? "

About 30 IQ points.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

About time some one got in Michael Smith azz...congrats to hugh for putting him on blast.....he was scared like a bitch

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    About time some one got in Michael Smith azz...congrats to hugh for putting him on blast.....he was scared like a bitch

Make that 40 IQ points.

Good Lord.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Blacks are beautiful

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

michael smith is a house niqqa. what's the problem here?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

House cracker

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Uncle Tom.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!