TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Texas man shoots two men, kills one, after they kidnap him and his wife!

Thank God for firearms!!!

A husband in Columbus, Texas, opens fire on two brothers who abducted him and his wife. They had forced her to withdraw money from bank.

Two robbery suspects were shot in Colorado County by a man who said they kidnapped him and his wife, a bank employee.
    Read

A Texas man rebelled against two brothers who kidnapped him and his wife, shooting both and killing one.
    The couple, who were not identified by the Colorado County Sheriff’s Office, were held at gunpoint in their home, then forced to drive to the First National Bank of Eagle Lake, where the woman works.
    The robbers forced her to withdraw an undisclosed amount of money, KHOU TV reported.

Afterward, the two men forced the husband to drive south on Highway 71. He grabbed a gun he had hidden in this truck and shot both abductors, killing one.
    Jordan Kutach, 20, was listed in crtical condition at an area hospital. His brother, Preston, 21, was pronounced dead at Columbus Community Hospital.
    Responding to a 911 call Thursday evening, Columbus police found the two shot suspects lying on the ground. The pick-up truck was in a ditch.
    Residents said the husband is reserve officer with the sheriff’s office.
    “I’m sure that they’re both going to be upset for awhile,” said neighbor Brenda Buehler. “It’s a frightening thing to have happen, but I think everybody’s going to tell them 'good job.'”

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Only problem I see is he didnt go ahead and finish the job and kill the 2nd one, good job.

later