PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

'Exporting jobs made Americans poor'

'Exporting jobs made Americans poor'Audio of:
    Mike Harris, the financial editor at Veterans Today, says he believes two major reasons that have made Americans poor are: offshoring American jobs and the presence of millions of undocumented immigrants in the country.

Survey data exclusive to the Associated Press have indicated that 80 percent of American adults struggle with unemployment, near-poverty, or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives.

In a phone interview with Press TV on Monday, Harris said that one reason for such high number of American adults struggling with near-poverty is exporting American jobs offshore, which has “displaced many millions of American factory workers who had high-paying working class jobs.”

Critics believe that US corporations have been exporting American jobs offshore to make big profits.

The other reason Harris mentioned with regard to the high poverty rate in the US is “the presence of illegal aliens.”

“The number is closer to 15 million illegal aliens in this country and they’re taking jobs from good hardworking American citizens because they will work for less,” said Harris.

The AP data showed that while racial and ethnic minorities are still more likely to live in poverty, the number of poor whites has grown significantly since the 1970s.

The survey also showed that if the current trend of growing income inequality continues in the US, by 2030, nearly 85 percent of American adults will experience economic insecurity during periods of their lives.

US President Barack Obama warned, in an interview with the New York Times last week, that the gap between America’s rich and poor could further widen.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Saloon

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

hes 100% right

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Educated Americans are not poor. Maybe education level has something to do with it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

PAULAY!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Educated Americans are not poor. Maybe education level has something to do with it
    80 percent of American adults struggle with unemployment, near-poverty, or reliance on welfare .

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Didn't know that. That's pretty high. I believe any data will show that educated Americans fare better than their counterparts but I guess that doesn't make them immune from poverty.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

saloon this shit.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    80 percent of American adults struggle with unemployment, near-poverty, or reliance on welfare .
    sounds like pauly.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    sounds like pauly.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    C grade students know we're we are headed so the majority work the system, whereas most A-grade students get fukked because they're emotionally tied to their grades...