PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Google disables Press TV Youtube

Google disables Press TV Youtube account

Google has prevented Press TV from accessing its Youtube page since Thursday, causing a large number of viewers and subscribers to contact the channel to find out what has happened.

"We have not been able to upload any new videos since early Thursday," said Press TV newsroom director, Hamid Reza Emadi, adding that Google has disabled the channel's account without giving any explanation.

"Viewers keep emailing Press TV asking why the page is not being updated," he said.

Emadi said Press TV "has yet to find out whether its Youtube account was blocked on political grounds or there were technical issues that could be resolved and the channel could get back on Youtube very soon."

________________________________________ __________________________________

Comments:

Mccain's goons
    Jul 29, 2013 8:38 PM
    This might be retaliation for Gordon Duff's article on PressTV titled "Hoax exposed: Gen. Dempsey rebuffs speculations he called for Syria raids". I noticed Google/Youtube started deleting my comments on Youtube regarding this topic. Over 10 comments in 5 related videos were immediately deleted by Google in less than 12 hours. And I know for a fact that Google did it, not the youtube video channel owners who had uploaded the videos.
    Click to Rate ReplyRating10
    Ashrafin reply to Mccain's goons
    7/29/2013 11:49:36 PM
    .......YouTube deleted most of my comments .......Anything about McCain or Clintons or Israel .......So I stopped commenting all together!! .......I wondered if it was the company CENSORING or the moderators???.......But it is really childish acts to censor, because one can find another place like presstv or others to express their view.........Stupid is as stupid does!
    Click to Rate Rating1

Smaller fish
    Jul 29, 2013 6:47 PM
    Google was probably offered 100 billion to start interrupting presstv content! Yes Google is far smaller financially than some of the big fish out there!

eireanneach
    Jul 29, 2013 6:37 PM
    should they now rename this with a more apt name like jewtube,or maybe not-for-you-tube.
    Click to Rate ReplyRating23

Hercules
    Jul 29, 2013 6:12 PM
    then we all have to ban Google and Utube.
    Click to Rate ReplyRating12
    Ban Ki Moonin reply to Hercules
    7/29/2013 7:22:30 PM
    Yes !If he doesn't help .Ban Ki Moon too
    Click to Rate Rating5

Bankers are lining their own pockets
    Jul 29, 2013 5:43 PM
    This is not surprising news for Press TV and all of us people, who believe in Alternative Media, honest and Balanced journalism, which does not exist in the Mainstream Media. However, the Zionists still remain very fearful of Iran and Press TV. It will only be a matter of time, until there could be Cyber attacks on this website. I hope our Iranian friends are best prepared to counteract such Anglo-American Zionist terrorist threats. Press TV, could launch a new website, where they can upload their video's from the former YouTube website, based on that format and call it PressTVTube, including forums, where people can post comments, away from the Mainstream Media's manipulating narrative.
    Click to Rate ReplyRating20

NLG
    Jul 29, 2013 5:39 PM
    I was wondering why the videos had stopped coming on their YT channel. Seems like Press TV is having much more of a powerful effect on countering Zionist propaganda than we ever expected. It's brazen acts of censorship like this that show who's really calling the shots. And why. You, the Zio-infested media outlets, only expose yourselves even more. This is the digital equivalent of book-burning. Some very important Zionists in Tel-Aviv must have been extremely hurt.
    Click to Rate ReplyRating14

David
    Jul 29, 2013 4:38 PM
    The Google Zionist conspiracy persists against Iran! When will the vampires against Islam learn that PressTv should not be censored. Also will you show videos on your site of the 3000 Afgans being hanged that are on death row in your prisons?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good for Google.

Shut down those Iranian bastards.

PressTV is owned by the Iranian Gov't and pretends it is a real news source.

Good for Google.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave SamDiamond 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

disgusting. censorship by the jewtube. Press TV is one of the few news sources that are trustworthy and honest with responsible airing. The powers that be do not like the truth be told to the masses.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Incredible how corrupt and how much our government hates freedom.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Incredible how corrupt and how much our government hates freedom.
    Try North Korea.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Good for Google.

Shut down those Iranian bastards.

PressTV is owned by the Iranian Gov't and pretends it is a real news source.

Good for Google.
    Yeah, and who owns the main stream media in the US and pretends it is a real news source?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Yeah, and who owns the main stream media in the US and pretends it is a real news source?
    Looney tunes.

Think about what it is you are saying.

You actually prefer a tv station/website owned and operated by the Iranian Government over anything available in the United States?

You think the Iranian Government cares about personal freedoms?

Do yourself a fukin favor. Try living in Tehran, and get back to me about how wonderful it is.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diamond troll buried again as USUAL......

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Diamond troll buried again as USUAL......
    Buried by whom?

Change your tinfoil hat Pauly. Or get a stronger prescription.

You're a fukin mess.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Emily_Haines - Incredible how corrupt and how much our government hates freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Try North Korea.
    I rather be Kim Jong Un with loads of $$$ than Barack Obama.

Dr.Gonzo

Looney tunes.

Think about what it is you are saying.

You actually prefer a tv station/website owned and operated by the Iranian Government over anything available in the United States?

You think the Iranian Government cares about personal freedoms?

Do yourself a fukin favor. Try living in Tehran, and get back to me about how wonderful it is.
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'm interested in the complete picture so I get my news from different sources, with different agendas, so I can reach a conclusion of my own based on what is presented.

Iran is an Islamic state and that is their priority. American is a constitutional republic, upholding personal freedoms are supposed to be part of our priority, as dictated in the constitution, but the government does not seem to care about them.

I've been to Tehran, there's alot of wonderful history in Iran. However, it's an Islamic state, I don't care to live under one.

Dr.Gonzo

Buried by whom?

Change your tinfoil hat Pauly. Or get a stronger prescription.

You're a fukin mess.
    I thought this would go without saying but you started cheerleading censorship whilst you were on a crusade promoting freedom.