bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Enjoying the little things: I only buy the 7.5 ounce soft drink cans

Sure they're a bit higher...an 8-pack of 7.5 ounce costs about $3.00 while a 24-pack of 12 ounce costs around 6 bucks

So why would I "waste" money on the 7.5 ounce?

2 reasons

1. I almost rarely am thirsty enough to drink a whole 12 ounce can immediately....I drink half to 2/3 of it and the rest sits there until its flat and has to be poured down the drain whilst a 7.5 ounce can is the perfect amount of fresh beverage I want

2. The most delicious taste in the soft drink world is the first couple drinks of a freshly opened can....after being exposed to air and just sitting there opened it begins to quickly go flat thus if you only drink half the can the rest is gonna taste like watered down garbage by the time you get to it

If my fellow degenerates want a nice change from drinking flat watered down cans try the 7.5 ounce cans...they might be 9 bucks for a 24-pack instead of 6 but you wont regret it!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What exactly did we accomplish here?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

prefer my drinks to be larger the better

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spend another 9 on a half gallon of Evan and you really got some shit here.

Chuck Beezy
    Release da hounds!!!
    Chuck Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

If my fellow degenerates want a nice change from drinking flat watered down cans try the 7.5 ounce cans...they might be 9 bucks for a 24-pack instead of 6 but you wont regret it!

and give up an extra $3 I could lose on a play? No thanks sir.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Beezy View Post
    and give up an extra $3 I could lose on a play? No thanks sir.
    When I watch the pitcher hit a double to cost me my first 5 bet the last thing I want to do is drink a 90% with a little dr pepper flavoring left...thats how suicides happen

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    An opinion was shared...perhaps the title of the thread was misleading and you clicked on it thinking it was the meaning of life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1, and The Kraken

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

An opinion was shared...perhaps the title of the thread was misleading and you clicked on it thinking it was the meaning of life
    Solid.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

I like those small cans too

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Sure they're a bit higher...an 8-pack of 7.5 ounce costs about $3.00 while a 24-pack of 12 ounce costs around 6 bucks

So why would I "waste" money on the 7.5 ounce?

2 reasons

1. I almost rarely am thirsty enough to drink a whole 12 ounce can immediately....I drink half to 2/3 of it and the rest sits there until its flat and has to be poured down the drain whilst a 7.5 ounce can is the perfect amount of fresh beverage I want

2. The most delicious taste in the soft drink world is the first couple drinks of a freshly opened can....after being exposed to air and just sitting there opened it begins to quickly go flat thus if you only drink half the can the rest is gonna taste like watered down garbage by the time you get to it

how about this? don't drink any soft drinks, or at least limit it to one day a week

horrible for your teeth

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7524

oh how i miss american soft drinks haven't had a root beer since i was 16, either gotta go back on vacation or get a hamper sent over.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    how about this? don't drink any soft drinks, or at least limit it to one day a week

horrible for your teeth
    Who cares...live while ur alive...everything enjoyable is bad for you. If you only do shit thats good for you like only drinkin water and eatin vegetables when not working out youll have an extra 10 years in the nursing home