TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Norwegian woman: I was raped in Dubai, now I face prison sentence

Obama fully approves of the rape because black Muslims did it to a white woman. Time to riot - pull the Muslims from their homes and beat them on the streets, throw rocks at their kids, burn their cars. After all, that's what Obama's Friday hate speech caused over the weekend. We wouldn't want a double standard, right Democrats?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/meast/uae-norway-rape-controversy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Dubai (CNN)
    -- Norwegian interior designer Marte Deborah Dalelv has spoken out after being handed a 16-month prison sentence in Dubai -- after she went to police to report she had been raped by a colleague.

The 24-year-old was convicted and sentenced on charges of having unlawful sex, making a false statement and illegal consumption of alcohol.
    Her story is dominating the headlines in Norway, and has raised serious questions over the way women who allege sexual assault are treated in the United Arab Emirates.
    Dalelv, who had been working at an interior design firm in Qatar since September 2011, told CNN on Saturday how a work trip to Dubai in March with three colleagues turned into a nightmare.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Janet Jackson's husband is accused of firing female employee after she reported being raped and was then thrown in prison on Dubai business trip

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Muslims are worst than Jews...almost.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Muslims are worst than Jews...almost.
    i hear you, so muslims, jews, blacks all awful

but i am never sure what to think about the other kinds of people, can you help me out?

Specifically:

Indians - not american indians, indians from india

Chinese dudes - in general, and also is there any meaningful qualitative difference between the different kinds of chinese dudes, like the ones from japan, from south korea, the ones from china, and then also the ones from the weird places like the phillippines and vietnam and thailand, etc etc? Just let me know whatever the key info there is to be known about these dudes

then, arent there arabs who arent muslims? i think there are, if so what about them? just the same as muslims?

mexicans - i assume same as blacks?

then what about other kinds of dudes from south america. Same as blacks? Or any qualitative differences between any of them?

then, what about the weird dudes from deep russian, you know what i mean? theyre like eskimos sort of, but they dont live in igloos i dont think, but probably in the same group as eskimos. would this group fall in the same category as mexicans?

LET ME KNOW THANKS!

and then also, are there any jews and/or blacks who are good? like jerry seinfeld or bob dylan for jews, or for blacks, like stevie wonder or bob marley or eddie murphy or anyone like that?

LET ME KNOW THANK YOU!