sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Sir Charles backs Trayvon verdict:

Please note: he's married to white broad....

Charles Barkley finally spoke publicly on the Trayvon Martin verdict, and his comments may shock many of his fans.
    ATHLETES REACT TO VERDICT

The George Zimmerman verdict ignited a firestorm around the country, including the sports world. Here are the most provocative athlete responses.

"I agreed with the verdict," Barkley said Thursday on CNBC's "Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo".
    "I feel sorry that young kid got killed. But they didn't have enough evidence to charge him (George Zimmerman)."
    Added Barkley: "Something clearly went wrong that night. Clearly, something went wrong and I feel bad for anybody that loses a kid. But if you look at the case, and you don't make it ... there was some racial profiling, no question about it. Something happened to change the dynamic of that night. And that's probably not a popular opinion among most people but just looking at the evidence, I agreed with the verdict."
    Barkley said what upset him was not the verdict, but the racist attitudes expressed by many people who commented on the case.
    "It gives a every white person and black person, who's racist, a platform to vent their ignorance," Barkley said. "That's the thing that bothered me the most. I watched this trial closely and I watched all these people on television, talking about it. A lot of these people have a hidden agenda ... The bias comes out."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love Barkley

He usually tells it like it is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

dead as a hammer

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Love how Chuck calls a a

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sir Charles at his finest. Well said. Guy is a class act now.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Sir Charles at his finest. Well said. Guy is a class act now.

he might be right here but he's far from a class act

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Charles is spot on.

posted this yesterday in either the saloon or it got salooned. worth another post because nobody reads the fukkin saloon

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

The problem was the prosecution bit more than it could chew. They wanted to send a message and tried charging him with something they couldn't prove in court. They should have played it safe and tried to get him 20 years. Instead, they swung for the fences and stroke out. With two strikes you have to choke up and make contact, put the ball in play.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i didnt follow the case and no one knows what really happenend but i like charles barkley , always have.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who's going to dress up as Trayvon Martin for Halloween?