BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

it's all about money and ratings, if this could grab the attention of the people for 3 years more, it would be discussed every night..lol

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Just to further strengthen my initial point...

Rifleman should drive his bus and run these fukks over

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Lookin at this picture...

im with you guys on "how in the fukk is this helping anything out " attitude on this ...

cant they see this is only making everything worse ? Sigh

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    the leftists couldn't care less. It doesn't benefit them politically.

The leftists are the sole cause of all of this uproar.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

AND WILL BE.

TheRifleman

Mother's post comparing Trayvon Martin and Marley Lion goes viral

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/22858143/mothers-post-comparing-martin-and-lion-goes-viral
    JAMES ISLAND, S.C. (WCIV) -- All it takes is a click. And tens of thousands of shares later, Elizabeth O'Neill's graphic comparing Trayvon Martin's death to Marley Lion's death went viral.
    "I just posted it on my wall and from there, that's how it started. I never expected it to go this far," O'Neill said.

She used a computer program to make a picture comparing the two cases. Charleston Police say the 17-year-old Lion was shot in his car in June 2012. They said he was an innocent victim of a botched robbery. Lion was white; his alleged murderers were black.
    But O'Neill said race didn't enter her mind when she made the picture.
    "It doesn't matter what color your skin is. Everybody bleeds red. It doesn't matter. Two mothers still lost their son," she said.
    The picture has become an Internet frenzy. O'Neill said a lot of the negative comments she had gotten were from people who said she wanted to make a racial statement, or from people who did not think the cases were alike.
    Local attorney Charlie Condon called the comparison a stretch.
    "It does fit a standard, robbery-type case. Whereas, the other one had all these other factors," Condon said.

But, O'Neill said if she wanted to compare the crimes, she would've compared the accused murderers. She said it was the victims who deserved the attention.
    She said she does not regret making the post, as it gave attention to Lion's case.
    Charleston Police declined to comment on the Lion case Tuesday.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Something Jesse Jackson and Miss Ali on the Dr. Drew HLN show, whoever the heck she is, said is Trayvon Martin didn't have a jury of his own peers.

The IDIOTS didn't realize that the person on trial was George Zimmerman, not Trayvon Martin. The jury was supposed to be on of Zimmerman's peers, NOT Martin's. Plus, both sides questioned and approved the potential jurors.
    I know, I know I was ROLLING when I heard that old senile idiot say that ...I was surprised that it hasn't gotten much play....

A jury of peers is for the defendant...not the alleged victim..

oh, man you can't make this stuff up!!

Negroes....wow.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good post Deuce..yes horrible kid died but who knows what happened..good points on both sides, lets move on
    yes fo real lets move on

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Zimmy: A true American Hero

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    No, not HR Wager George, but George Zimmerman.

Man this dude is every where. A real HERO!!

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.
    Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.
    The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.
    By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.
    Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.
    It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his controversial acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.
    Credit goes to TripleBoat for this piece

First 12