ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Black God bless you, little excuse of a man...

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    And you have over a years worth of history to prove you're dumb.
    I'd rather be dumb (I'm not) then be a racist piece of garbage like you. And BTW you're just about the dumbest person I've ever interacted with.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

^
    Has to be an act, it has to be.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will all crash and burn in a few generations, simply will not be anymore entitlements, ie( ebt cards to buy booze and cigs,) left to go around, can't have 15 kids if you cannot afford to have 3,.....and rather go to jail than making an effort ( job.)...to support them, no more flashmobs in the emergency rooms when their kids get a cold..............if you don't work, you don't eat......was not too long ago that was the way it was, they will all kick and scream, guess what, there's no more money left to support this crap.......state and local governments are bankrupt

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    it will all crash and burn in a few generations, simply will not be anymore entitlements, ie( ebt cards to buy booze and cigs,) left to go around, can't have 15 kids if you cannot afford to have 3,.....and rather go to jail than making an effort ( job.)...to support them, no more flashmobs in the emergency rooms when their kids get a cold..............if you don't work, you don't eat......was not too long ago that was the way it was, they will all kick and scream, guess what, there's no more money left to support this crap.......state and local governments are bankrupt
    Do tell, when was it in this country "don't work, you don't eat?"

I doubt anyone posting here was alive then.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Do tell, when was it in this country "don't work, you don't eat?"

I doubt anyone posting here was alive then.
    The Federal government didn't get involved in distribution of food or monetary allowances until 1932.. If it happened it was on the local level, and or local charities. In early 1932, Congress approved the release of wheat to feed livestock affected by drought on the Northern Plains. A few months later, Congress authorized the Red Cross to distribute some government wheat to the unemployed. This is the start, and then in 1933 when FDR was elected, the flood gates opened. The beginning of the end of the USA.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-17-13 at 09:05 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

The Federal government didn't get involved in distribution of food or monetary allowances. If it happened it was on the local level, and or local charities. In early 1932, Congress approved the release of wheat to feed livestock affected by drought on the Northern Plains. A few months later, Congress authorized the Red Cross to distribute some government wheat to the unemployed. This is the start, and then in 1933 when FDR was elected, the flood gates opened. The beginning of the end of the USA.

JR007

I come from the state of MA, and am a conservative democrat,......which are becoming extinct......(ebt cards ) one guy had a balance of 7,000 on one"of his. guess what ???? he had 2 others, ( no picture id required) they leave the state and are able to charge and buy on these cards, in NYC and Vegas ....instead of buying" staples" like rice, beans, and bread, they buy cake, soda, ice cream etc.it's unbelievable, but hey, it's ok as long as the taxpayers are footing the bill, not just the blacks, the Pueto Ricans, liberals want them in your back yard, not theirs

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    instead of buying" staples" like rice, beans, and bread, they buy cake, soda, ice cream etc.it's unbelievable
    Or they sell the balance for 0.40 on the dollar.
    I used to work in NYC before I got married, used to go to the bodega for my morning newspaper and coffee, bodega man didn't have detailed receipt transactions, so whenever these welfare cheats used their SNAP cards, the state only knew of the total amount of the transaction, not an itemized detailed breakdown as to what was bought.

Daily News did an investigative report a year or two ago(expose, or whatever they call it) as to why certain bodegas across the five boroughs had SNAP transactions as much as 2,000 dollars +
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave stevenash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

>posts a call for a race war
    >denies being racist on the next post

seriously, you can't make shit like this up

good work rifleboob, thats very logical for a handicapped person

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a3_1374001266

I'd vote for him for President!!!

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by therifleman View Post

i'd vote for him for president!!!
    he'd be viewed by his own kind as an "uncle tom" just like obama and bill cosby, when they said black father's should be more responsible

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If the guy had shot those 4 to death hed be plastered allover the news as a racist and Obama would be sayin those could be his kids and blah blah blah protests puttin him on trial for 4 counts of murder 2 and all this shit

Ridiculous

For penetrate sakes one time I was at a Newark,NJ Popeye's and the cashier was behind 3 inches of bulletproof glass AT POPEYES!

Im like is it really that dangerous here and the girl (black of course it was Newark) said yea it is....THATS HOW BAD NIGGERS FUK UP AN ENVIRONMENT...you need bulletproof glass to sell em some fukin chicken without gettin ur brains blown out

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I'd vote for him for President!!!
    I post the exact same stuff as him and get told how Im a racist e-racist and I should go post at stormfront with the skinheads

WAKE THE FUK UP NIGGERS...PPL CALL U NIGGERS AND HATE YOU BC OF THE WAY YOU ACT NOT THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave bettilimbroke999 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I post the exact same stuff as him and get told how Im a racist e-racist and I should go post at stormfront with the skinheads

WAKE THE FUK UP NIGGERS...PPL CALL U NIGGERS AND HATE YOU BC OF THE WAY YOU ACT NOT THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN
    Totally agree! Violence, crime, murder and all of society's problems are individual thought patterns,and has nothing to do with ethnicity.

First 12