Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Which SBR Poster Has The Highest Post Count?

Who is the winner?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

dude wtf are you talking about? I signed up late last year here and haven't changed my name or anything? I honesty have no idea wtf you are talking about biff... you can ask shari or any other ad on here I have 1 acct dude and haven't ever changed anything... so ya I lost my snooker bet oh well life goes on.... you cant win em all... and spreadsheets? really dude? you can start on page 1 and go to the last post bro... use a f'n calculator and see for yourself... im a full time gambler bro... bet with local and play poker online, im the vp for the largest home security comp here in the states.. im far from broke... just cause you personally cant make "real" bets doesn't mean other people on here don't!!! im sorry I can afford more than 30.00 dollar bets... I offer advice on how to phuck books.... I love parlays cause more reward... but obviously more risk involved as well... but you only have to hit 1 in 5 or 6 to break even... im pretty sure I hit more than that being I cash funds every day, week, and month...listen anyways hope you tailed my verdasco-india bet.. its going to hit... and once again how dare you call me a liar, or a thief bro fuk you.. I have never done anything to do exept try to help you out... get fukked "kid" im fukking 30 bitch

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    dude wtf are you talking about? I signed up late last year here and haven't changed my name or anything? I honesty have no idea wtf you are talking about biff... you can ask shari or any other ad on here I have 1 acct dude and haven't ever changed anything... so ya I lost my snooker bet oh well life goes on.... you cant win em all... and spreadsheets? really dude? you can start on page 1 and go to the last post bro... use a f'n calculator and see for yourself... im a full time gambler bro... bet with local and play poker online, im the vp for the largest home security comp here in the states.. im far from broke... just cause you personally cant make "real" bets doesn't mean other people on here don't!!! im sorry I can afford more than 30.00 dollar bets... I offer advice on how to phuck books.... I love parlays cause more reward... but obviously more risk involved as well... but you only have to hit 1 in 5 or 6 to break even... im pretty sure I hit more than that being I cash funds every day, week, and month...listen anyways hope you tailed my verdasco-india bet.. its going to hit... and once again how dare you call me a liar, or a thief bro fuk you.. I have never done anything to do exept try to help you out... get fukked "kid" im fukking 30 bitch
    I don't see you offering much advice. You usually just rage on people all day.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Hey, we need to talk. You may think this is uncool or bogus but i want to tell you something that concerns mature boys and girls like you. No, not that grass. I'm talking about marjuana. You may of heard of it or someone smoking it like those crazy Bohemians or that crazy eyed Custodian at your school. You may of taken a toke or two, but do you know the blunt truth? No matter what you call it it's all marijuana. I know what you're thinking, what makes marjuana so dangerous? Well brother I'm not going to nickel and dime you. I'm not like the "man" all you kids are rebelling against. I'm hip. I know what young people are dealing with these days. Users have a sudden urge to wear sunglasses at night. Take a good look at yourself. Do you recognize that person in the mirror? Soon people will start calling you names like smokeyMcBungwater. There is more to life and fullfilling careers. The closer you look the more you see. Follow your hopes and dreams.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Seaweed marijuana is a small time drug. there is nothing wrong with a few b's or j's every now and then. it's better for you than cigarettes as long as it's not a habit. i used to smoke a lot 5 years ago. every day. probably because i was selling a lot. but i've managed to cut back now to about once a week. it definitely impairs your short term memory to some extent, but not if you supplement it with lots of reading. i read a lot.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I read a lot too

Like this thread

Seaweed
    Update your status

good bump tonyome

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

lol @ your avatar sea. Loved the Wonder Years
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave Jimmy Proffett 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!