TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Hypothetical Situation ( pm from an obsessed SBR poster)

I got this pm today from some twink named: "NYSPORTSGUY", the guy is obsessed with me, and wants to have some kind of pm relationship. the guy is obviously queer as a 3$ bill .lol.......are there any straight posters out there?

ANY??

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210
    Hey Rifleman,

Suppose you worked for a government agency where they made anyone qualified to take a test available to the public....take the test....get one of the top scores and get called in for the interview and get hired.

But when you get to the actual agency and job you notice there are over 90% people working there are African american minorities (many of whom talk ghetto or come from an urban ghetto mindset).

Now there is also a policy they have that all new hires within the first year at this agency have a mandatory first year probation where the higher ups in the agency can let them go for any reason w/o any questions asked for poor work performance, attendance latenesses or whatever.

Okay now you and about 30 other people get hired and trained together and then are put out on the floor all mixed races. But you notice all the nice personality, good upstanding workers are mysteriously getting laid off without any reasons to why while the marginal workers are still there.

Also one of the ghetto minority workers there harassed you for no reason other than she was insecure. You report her for her unprofessionalism and rude behavior but your superiors do nothing about it. What do you do?

Folks......you can't make this stuff up!!!!!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I got this pm today from some twink named: "NYSPORTSGUY", the guy is obsessed with me, and wants to have some kind of pm relationship. the guy is obviously queer as a 3$ bill .lol.......are there any straight posters out there?

ANY??

Folks......you can't make this stuff up!!!!!

Newsflash.

Shit attracts flies.

Carry on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg, and SamDiamond

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Newsflash.

Shit attracts flies.

Carry on.
    That may be the greatest bitch slap on these boards.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Newsflash.

Shit attracts flies.

Carry on.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Newsflash.

Shit attracts flies.

Carry on.

there are two flies sitting on a pile of shit. One fly passes gas. The other fly looks at him and says, Hey do ya fukking mind? I'm eating here....

so , how did it taste?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    there are two flies sitting on a pile of shit. One fly passes gas. The other fly looks at him and says, Hey do ya fukking mind? I'm eating here....

so , how did it taste?
    Weak comeback. Figures.

fukkin two bit bitch.