mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Going to impress a cougar by taking her kid to Disneyland (buzzy, jjgold, compaqdikk)

You could all learn something from how I operate.

There is this older woman in my building. Quite the cougar - dyed red hair, big fake , possibly some work done on the face. Nice azz. I run into her in the elevator a lot because she lives on my floor. She has a 5 year old son, so I always say hi to him and ask him what 4 + 2 is, etc. Kid is shy and never answers, looks kind of dumb. Definitely not a mathdotcom in the making there.

Anyways, she is always looking for a babysitter because she is busy running her several businesses. I've volunteered a couple times to get on her good side. I show him sbrodds.com and get him to pick winners. Kid is 0-9, a real pat venditto in the making.

To make a long story short, she is going on a business trip for a week and needs someone to look after her kid. Not only did I agree, but I said I am going to take the kid to Disneyland! She cannot believe it, says wow you are the greatest guy, etc. She gives me a big hug and I kind of hold arm around her waist and squeeze just barely above her azz. Very firm.

Do you guys think I am taking kid to Disneyland?? Maybe Deuce or some dumb fukk would. NO - We are going to VEGAS. Kid will not know the fukkin difference. I will take him to the fukkin circus and point to some clown and say that is Mickey Mouse. When we are riding the elevator in the hotel I will tell him this is a fukkin rollercoaster. When we go to the strip club I will point and say that is Cinderella. You get the point. I will stuff his little face with cheap buffet food so much that he will pass out trying to digest it. Meanwhile, I will be bangin' a broad on the hotel room couch and balcony and in the shower and again on the couch. If kid wakes up I will give him some live pointers.

Life is all about mixing pleasure with pleasure, and I expect to be in cougar's pants before the end of next week.

Mathy
    Points Awarded:

buztah gave mathdotcom 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: buztah, Dad, Domestic, SBR_John, and eyeball

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

this kid i'm sure has a gps unit attached to his shoe. i have pulled this stunt and served 2 years. i was set up

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Once again, this is why Mathy is one of the top posters ever on SBR. Hell of a post!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 03:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    this kid i'm sure has a gps unit attached to his shoe. i have pulled this stunt and served 2 years. i was set up
    Kid would not make it thru airport security
    Those goons will do the search for me
    I am lazy

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offense man but you sound like the one being played. Poor kid sounds like he has a mom who's always thinking work work work She should be spending time with him not have a stranger do it for her. Don't mess this kids head up asshole.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

kid would extort you.

mathdotcom

pico you are a chicken shit like all asians
    that is why over the centuries your peckers and eyes and bodies have shrunk into nothing
    no balls

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Post of the month!

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Good luck... You'll defn get in her pants but I don't think it will make things last... Wait till she finds out the kind of guy you really are...

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    Good luck... You'll defn get in her pants but I don't think it will make things last... Wait till she finds out the kind of guy you really are...
    geebert
    It is all about getting in the pants.

Do you think I am dumb enough to get involved with an old divorced broad with a kid??

geebert, what she will find out is that i am 8.4" hung and can slam her firm azz like the black guys slam Deuce in the prison showers

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I agree, I think you are the one being played.

1st -- why take her and her kids anywhere? Or even babysit? As soon as you start showering gifts, women knew they got you.

and a cougar? A young guy like you should stick with the young hot babes. Unless you think you don't have the game for that.

Keep up the male testosterone threads you guys have on here. They entertain me.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mathy, the end goal is pussy. It is not a relationship and you know this. Proceed with confidence. One suggestion. Crossing the border with a child is a potential problem as you are not the parent and customs will want a letter explaining why you are with the child. Too risky. Take the kid to a domestic destination (if you absolutely must travel).

Or you could phuck that cougar pussy the night before the suppossed trip and then bail on the baybsitting gig all together.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

There is this older woman in my building. Quite the cougar - dyed red hair, big fake , possibly some work done on the face. Nice azz. I run into her in the elevator a lot because she lives on my floor. She has a 5 year old son, so I always say hi to him and ask him what 4 + 2 is, etc. Kid is shy and never answers, looks kind of dumb. Definitely not a mathdotcom in the making there.

Anyways, she is always looking for a babysitter because she is busy running her several businesses. I've volunteered a couple times to get on her good side. I show him sbrodds.com and get him to pick winners. Kid is 0-9, a real pat venditto in the making.

To make a long story short, she is going on a business trip for a week and needs someone to look after her kid. Not only did I agree, but I said I am going to take the kid to Disneyland! She cannot believe it, says wow you are the greatest guy, etc. She gives me a big hug and I kind of hold arm around her waist and squeeze just barely above her azz. Very firm.

Do you guys think I am taking kid to Disneyland?? Maybe Deuce or some dumb fukk would. NO - We are going to VEGAS. Kid will not know the fukkin difference. I will take him to the fukkin circus and point to some clown and say that is Mickey Mouse. When we are riding the elevator in the hotel I will tell him this is a fukkin rollercoaster. When we go to the strip club I will point and say that is Cinderella. You get the point. I will stuff his little face with cheap buffet food so much that he will pass out trying to digest it. Meanwhile, I will be bangin' a broad on the hotel room couch and balcony and in the shower and again on the couch. If kid wakes up I will give him some live pointers.

Life is all about mixing pleasure with pleasure, and I expect to be in cougar's pants before the end of next week.

Mathy

Great stuff

pico
    USC ml

math will get arrested at the airport.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Cannot stop laughing, best thing I have read all day.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful

Cougar`s fart

not sweet tart

then you`ll realize not so smart

then when you think your the chief

on your lips she`ll lay a queef

not so big will be the score

Tyrone`s been there too before

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

pics of said cougar

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    Careful

Cougar`s fart

not sweet tart

then you`ll realize not so smart

then when you think your the chief

on your lips she`ll lay a queef

not so big will be the score

Tyrone`s been there too before
    that is right. old women queef a lot. some times farts too

mathdotcom

lol you squares think airport security cannot be duked??
    Bouncers are harder to duke than security guards because bouncers like to think they are big time and cannot be bought. Airport security is fukkin poor and not used to people trying to duke, so they are prime target. When you go through security and ask to check your bag, you say sure. When he opens it up there will be a WHITE ENVELOPE [with stamp] addressed to "Mr. Taek de Foqqin Monie". Tell him oh, you forgot to mail it, and would really appreciate it if he would mail it for you. Done fukkin deal. How do you think I get yayo on the plane??

You guys are decades behind its unreal
    Points Awarded:

buztah gave mathdotcom 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

She's not a cougar if you have to impress her. She's a MILF. You have to work at a MILF, Cougars stalk you. Thus the clever name.

But, good luck on this endeavor and post pics or it never happened.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Milf, not cougar.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

lol you squares think airport security cannot be duked??
    Bouncers are harder to duke than security guards because bouncers like to think they are big time and cannot be bought. Airport security is fukkin poor and not used to people trying to duke, so they are prime target. When you go through security and ask to check your bag, you say sure. When he opens it up there will be a WHITE ENVELOPE [with stamp] addressed to "Mr. Taek de Foqqin Monie". Tell him oh, you forgot to mail it, and would really appreciate it if he would mail it for you. Done fukkin deal. How do you think I get yayo on the plane??

You guys are decades behind its unreal
    thats why 9/11 happened. security can be bought for cheap.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Not knowing the difference between a cougar and MILF is very, very disappointing. Stick to petty crimes.

tsn101
    tsn101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

The woman will forever place you in the nice guy I can take advantage of category, if you are not careful.

mathdotcom

we are aware of this issue but it has all been planned out

i have never been in a woman's friend list, only in her kunt

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

we are aware of this issue but it has all been planned out

i have never been in a woman's friend list, only in her kunt
    No, but you're going to be the kunt when she sends you to jail for kidnapping her kid and taking him to Vegas instead of Disney! With a cougar, she may be forgiving because she wants something other than a babysitter out of you. A MILF just wants that 'me time' and that's what you've agreed to give her. You're a babysitter biatch!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by smarmy View Post
    No, but you're going to be the kunt when she sends you to jail for kidnapping her kid and taking him to Vegas instead of Disney! With a cougar, she may be forgiving because she wants something other than a babysitter out of you. A MILF just wants that 'me time' and that's what you've agreed to give her. You're a babysitter biatch!

It's true and he doesn't realize it. And he's gloating about a firm hug!

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

lawl thread

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Are you getting paid for Disneyland trip and babysitting or not ? Don't tell us you are just doing it for pussy (and T & A).

mathdotcom

Just a quick update

I have scored with her several times except last week I came in her eye and she was pissed and it was hot.

Anyway I live on 34th floor and take stairs to avoid her in elevator now

It was worth it

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are my hero

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I like it. And I completely approve. Although, I am not sure I share your interest in copulating.

mathdotcom

Mathy
    Classic

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Dumbest post ever written. You can't get in a cougars pants lOoking like that in your picture. Get a haircut and lose the dork hat then you might score.

12 Last