TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Woman claims haunting ‘visions’ led her to find remains of missing California boy

Pam Ragland, 50, said she relies on intuition to see things others don’t. A recurrent picture in her head, she claims, allowed her to help cops locate 11-year-old Terry Dewayne Smith Jr., whose body was found in a shallow grave.

Pam Ragland was watching a TV report about the search for an 11-year-old California boy missing in a rural town miles away when she felt something wasn't right.
    Ragland said she began crying and then a haunting vision popped into her head: A young boy lying on his side with his eyes closed.
    The boy, Terry Dewayne Smith Jr., wasn't sleeping — and by the time Ragland's visions stopped, she had led detectives to his decomposing body behind his house in the Riverside County community of Menifee.
    The remains had been partially buried in a shallow grave under a tree more than 60 miles from Ragland's Orange County home.
    Prosecutors on Friday charged the boy's 16-year-old half brother with murder. The teen is due in juvenile court on Monday, and prosecutors have requested a hearing to determine if he should be tried as an adult.
    The Associated Press is not naming the suspect because he is a juvenile.
    Detectives acknowledged it was a bizarre way to find the boy's body, and they are investigating whether Ragland had anything to do with the death.
    Ragland, 50, said she relies on intuition to see things that others don't.
    "It was just his recurrent picture that was in my head that never changed," she said. "I was getting a snapshot, but I couldn't understand why he wasn't moving. He had his eyes closed, but I just thought he was sleeping."

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

She did it.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She did it.
    The dead boy communicated his location to her. This kind of stuff happens all the time. I know that personally.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

of course it happens rifleboob

god loves talking to fat dumb racists like you, rifleboob

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Rifleman is obviously a God amongst men.

TheRifleman

I'm extremely psychic.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She did it.
    She works with disabled children and knows where the body was buried, has to be involved somehow.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

She looks like she'd be good in bed.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Dat bitch kilt dat boy