InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Were you one of those guys who's parents totally ignored them as a child because of mentally retarded issues and now this is your way of payback?
    I tell no-name, insecure, brain dead,limped-dicked smelly clowns like you what to do pal.....not the other way around guey.
    good one

youre a mental midget

its amazing you had the sense/nerve to ever post here again

congrats guhyuey

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

No?? He has a white father and runs around being a neighborhood watchman.. I've never seen a Latino volunteer rent a cop in my life
    Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post

Ain't that the truth!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Did you even watch the trial? The facts clearly point to Zimmerman's innocence as the jury proved with their verdict. I think your the one in denial my friend. All due respect.
    didn't watch every min but believe got all the facts.

- every statement zman made to the police was proven to be a lie. from the 911 dispatcher telling him to exit his car and follow trayvon to not knowing the name of the street he's been patrolling and walking his dog for 4 years.

- claimed his head was repeatedly smashed in to a concrete sidewalk yet no blood or dna ever found.
    - claimed his face was bloodied by trayvon's fists yet no blood found on his hands.
    - claimed trayvon grabbed his gun yet no dna found on his gun or holster.
    - claimed he left his car to obtain address yet ran straight in to a dark alley behind the homes
    - claimed he grabbed his gun while laying on his back even though it was impossible to do so due to where it was located (behind his leg) while trayvon was straddling him
    - claimed his nose was broken yet refused X-ray and treatment
    - claimed he had never heard of "Stand Your Ground" law which was refuted by his college professors

not to mention he chased after trayvon armed with a gun. hard to claim self defense when you were 100% aggressor and the pursuer. had trayvon been the one who shot him, he would've been the only one protected under the stand your ground law.

am i close?

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

So correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I understood the events went down. Zimmerman is some wanna be cop who is following a kid who just got some skittles and a drink from 7-11. The kid is walking back while talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. Zimmerman deems this to be suspicious activity so he calls the real cops. They tell him to back off and not to follow the kid anymore. Zimmerman disregards this and decides to follow him anyway. Zimmerman then gets out of the car and there's a confrontation between the two. Zimmerman, who outweighs the kid by 60 pounds, starts to get his ass beat by this unarmed kid. Zimmerman then shoots the kid and kills him at point blank range.

So in summary, you stalk a kid who is doing nothing wrong, you call the cops and they tell you to back off and you don't, and then you get out of your car and confront the kid who then starts kicking your ass (deservedly so) so you reach for your gun and kill the kid? Is it me or is Zimmerman one of the biggest pussies of all time. I just don't get how Zimmerman isn't to blame.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    good one

youre a mental midget

its amazing you had the sense/nerve to ever post here again

congrats guhyuey
    I fcuked your mom last night huey....next time I'll punch the rest of her teeth out before felacio if she decides to bite again.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

cnn broad talking about how "zimm wasnt found innocent, he was just found not guilty"...lol whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty...these media fcks will twist everything, every which way, to sound like they have an argument....obviously lib media trying to keep the sh*t cauldron stirring...the tards that are eating this garbage up are more of a threat to society than zimm will ever be...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I fcuked your mom last night huey....next time I'll punch the rest of her teeth out before felacio if she decides to bite again.
    i mean everyone knows that you didnt really do that so if you want to post that then cool

as far as when you wanted everyone to believe your posts well thats a whole different story

NYSportsGuy210

i mean everyone knows that you didnt really do that so if you want to post that then cool

as far as when you wanted everyone to believe your posts well thats a whole different story
    Ask that little pig yourself if you don't believe me.....

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    So correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I understood the events went down. Zimmerman is some wanna be cop who is following a kid who just got some skittles and a drink from 7-11. The kid is walking back while talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. Zimmerman deems this to be suspicious activity so he calls the real cops. They tell him to back off and not to follow the kid anymore. Zimmerman disregards this and decides to follow him anyway. Zimmerman then gets out of the car and there's a confrontation between the two. Zimmerman, who outweighs the kid by 60 pounds, starts to get his ass beat by this unarmed kid. Zimmerman then shoots the kid and kills him at point blank range.

So in summary, you stalk a kid who is doing nothing wrong, you call the cops and they tell you to back off and you don't, and then you get out of your car and confront the kid who then starts kicking your ass (deservedly so) so you reach for your gun and kill the kid? Is it me or is Zimmerman one of the biggest pussies of all time. I just don't get how Zimmerman isn't to blame.
    pretty much.

he was also skilled in mixed martial arts as he trained for 18 months. hard to believe someone who knew how to fight and packing heat was supposedly crying for help like a little beotch because some kid high on marijuana overpowered him.

had they met in the octagon, he woulda been -900 fav at least.

personally, i think he let him rough him up a bit on purpose before executing him. his injuries were very minor certainly no life threatening.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Ask that little pig yourself if you don't believe me.....
    what pig? who are you talking about eguye?

youre a fukking moron

NYSportsGuy210

what pig? who are you talking about eguye?

youre a fukking moron
    So fcukin dumb.....

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Alan Dershowitz was spot on... Remember he said the state had no case for murder.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

So fcukin dumb.....
    i mean youre throwing out mom jokes and youre acting like theyre relevant

seriously guyeyeiue?

your iq must be below 90

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    pretty much.

he was also skilled in mixed martial arts as he trained for 18 months. hard to believe someone who knew how to fight and packing heat was supposedly crying for help like a little beotch because some kid high on marijuana overpowered him.

had they met in the octagon, he woulda been -900 fav at least.

personally, i think he let him rough him up a bit on purpose before executing him. his injuries were very minor certainly no life threatening.
    You know nothing at all about those whom testified or the case at all. Zimmerman was out of shape as fukk and on a scale of 1-10 his trainer stated in mma he was a .5 on that scale. Zimmerman is 5'7" Martin was 5'11". Zimmerman is a nut but in the states choice of charge and what he was charged with, he was rightfully found not guilty. Martin was bigger, stronger, more agile, was a fighter himself. Martin hit Zimmerman first. The problem is if Zimmerman listened to what he was told this tragedy wouldn't have ever happened.

Did he murder him? No. Is he a nut job? Yes. In regards to the charges the state charged him with is he innocent? Yes.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

theres a reason deucer was awarded the sbr reporter badge folks!

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

unreal, old bald fcker on cnn now saying zimm is guilty but that he was found innocent...talking about how in NY he would have been found guilty...media is starting to sound like the butthurt laker fans that are mad about howard...they just cant let it go LOLOL...this zimm story will die fast so, they are really trying to get in as much bs as they can before even black people forget about it...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

We should live in a fukkin world where George offered Trayvon a ride home instead of the kid walking home in the rain. World is a fukked up place.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

This was an f ing debacle. The "state" screwed this case up and gave the jury no choice but to acquit. I say some mofos need to be fired STET.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post

Exactly I dont know how this got so ****** up.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You know nothing at all about those whom testified or the case at all. Zimmerman was out of shape as fukk and on a scale of 1-10 his trainer stated in mma he was a .5 on that scale. Zimmerman is 5'7" Martin was 5'11". Zimmerman is a nut but in the states choice of charge and what he was charged with, he was rightfully found not guilty. Martin was bigger, stronger, more agile, was a fighter himself. Martin hit Zimmerman first. The problem is if Zimmerman listened to what he was told this tragedy wouldn't have ever happened.

Did he murder him? No. Is he a nut job? Yes. In regards to the charges the state charged him with is he innocent? Yes.

if you follow mma, you'd know size matters not (btw zman is 5'9" not that it matters at all). mma is about skill, quickness and experience. zimmerman had 18 months of mma training, trayvon had none. zimmerman had specialized police training, trayvon had none. trayvon had marijuana in his system, zimmerman did not.

if some creepy dude began following me, the last thing i'd do is head straight home. i wouldn't want some creepy stalker to know where i lived and possibly endanger my family. so it's irrelevant to me that he either hid or tracked back. had zimmerman identified himself as a neighborhood watchman, maybe he wouldn't have been punched and it would've ended peacefully. but like you say, he was a nutjob who hated blacks and was looking for a fight and got one. and a nutjob who murders is called a murderer.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

and another person gets away with murder. How easy has it become to get away with murder in this country.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Common sense and reason = 1 Hyper emotionalism and growing American stupidity = 0 How was that man ever charged with a crime is the real injustice.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

didn't watch every min but believe got all the facts.

- every statement zman made to the police was proven to be a lie. from the 911 dispatcher telling him to exit his car and follow trayvon to not knowing the name of the street he's been patrolling and walking his dog for 4 years.

- claimed his head was repeatedly smashed in to a concrete sidewalk yet no blood or dna ever found.
    - claimed his face was bloodied by trayvon's fists yet no blood found on his hands.
    - claimed trayvon grabbed his gun yet no dna found on his gun or holster.
    - claimed he left his car to obtain address yet ran straight in to a dark alley behind the homes
    - claimed he grabbed his gun while laying on his back even though it was impossible to do so due to where it was located (behind his leg) while trayvon was straddling him
    - claimed his nose was broken yet refused X-ray and treatment
    - claimed he had never heard of "Stand Your Ground" law which was refuted by his college professors

not to mention he chased after trayvon armed with a gun. hard to claim self defense when you were 100% aggressor and the pursuer. had trayvon been the one who shot him, he would've been the only one protected under the stand your ground law.

am i close?
    I'm not gonna re try Zimmerman with you but I will say this, many of your statements are misleading or downright false. Your also not pointing out anything from Zimmerman's defense. I trust in the jury system and yes it's not perfect but I am 100% satisfied the jury made the right verdict tonight. Justice is served.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    and another person gets away with murder. How easy has it become to get away with murder in this country.
    lol How do you define murder??? unreal

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Typical fckn N_G G _R.

Would you like to by a vowel?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    We should live in a fukkin world where George offered Trayvon a ride home instead of the kid walking home in the rain. World is a fukked up place.
    Yea but what if Trayvon really was a hood and Zimmerman offered him a ride home? Zimmerman might be dead and have his car stolen.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

if you follow mma, you'd know size matters not (btw zman is 5'9" not that it matters at all). mma is about skill, quickness and experience. zimmerman had 18 months of mma training, trayvon had none. zimmerman had specialized police training, trayvon had none. trayvon had marijuana in his system, zimmerman did not.

if some creepy dude began following me, the last thing i'd do is head straight home. i wouldn't want some creepy stalker to know where i lived and possibly endanger my family. so it's irrelevant to me that he either hid or tracked back. had zimmerman identified himself as a neighborhood watchman, maybe he wouldn't have been punched and it would've ended peacefully. but like you say, he was a nutjob who hated blacks and was looking for a fight and got one. and a nutjob who murders is called a murderer.
    The attorneys in the case lied multiple times to the jury about Zimmerman's height then. They stated multiple times he was 5'7".

The bolded statements are all false. You're basing your assumptions off of pure emotion instead of factual evidence. He didn't hate blacks. He isn't a murderer, he was proven innocent. Zimmerman's mma trainer was on the stand and testified relentlessly about how terrible Zimmerman was and is athletically. I am not sure what you're trying to prove besides basing prejudicial assumptions off of raw emotion.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Yea but what if Trayvon really was a hood and Zimmerman offered him a ride home? Zimmerman might be dead and have his car stolen.
    He had a pistol and Tray would be in the same box he is in now if that had happened.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Typical fckn N_G G _R.

Would you like to by a vowel?

How am I N*GG*R? Seriously you guys make more stuff up on SBR than TMZ. You're probably some big black shemale ape who's angry that her babby daddy left her for some caucasian 300 lb slob he met at Burger King.

pulledclear

Huh?

pulledclear

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Huh?
    Probably exactly what your mom and dad said when you came out her vagina ya clueless virgin prick.

pulledclear

Well stated........not!

pulledclear

Oh wait let me translate.

A Heeba doo

doota

Doo doo

DOO!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(