Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

anyone have verizon fios?

they are having great deals for tv, internet, and phone.

what's the catch? why is it so cheap?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have their service. ended up going back to them bc the fios is second to none but their customer service sucks!! they probably wan. to expand their customer base and fios is not supported in every town/city so they have to offer specials is my guess? auto-pay and high taxes sucks though

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I have fios intenet

no need for tv or phone

speeds are good and almost never down

Switched from comcast last year and its much better.

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

More than happy with their total package. Internets faster than ever and we haven't even upgraded to their new higher speed version. TV has as many options and programming that you'd ever want, and what's there to say about their land-line phone service, other than it's as good as anything else out there. We've had it almost 5 yrs now and unfortuanetly the catch with the 2 year sign up for a bundled package is that as soon as that first contract expires, the price jumps significantly. It's not double the original $99.00 deal but getting closer and closer everytime we sign another contract.

I've been told if you call the department that is in charge of existing contracts, not new customers or regular customer service people, and complain, then tell them you're going to switch, they'll cut you a deal. Our new contracts due soon, so I'm going to give that a shot and see if at least we don't get any increase or get some kind of bill reduction for the new contract. To me it's a no brainer if you can get the current deal under $100.00/ month for 2 yrs. Try it and I think you'll be happy you did.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

thanks for the input.