PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Revealed: US trying to hide Osama bin Laden raid files

Revealed: US trying to hide Osama bin Laden raid files

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden

The United States government is reportedly moving to hide files about the military’s suspected raid on al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011.

“The Osama Bin Laden raid was suspect from the very beginning. Not only were key initial descriptions of the assault completely incorrect (such as him being armed and his wife being killed), but the manner in which his body was rapidly tossed into the ocean was beyond bizarre,” A Lightning War for Liberty reported.

The report came after the Associated Press said the top special operations commander ordered military files about the Navy SEAL raid on bin Laden’s hideout to be purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they could be more easily shielded from ever being made public.

“Secretly moving the records allowed the Pentagon to tell The Associated Press that it couldn’t find any documents inside the Defense Department that AP had requested more than two years ago, and could represent a new strategy for the U.S. government to shield even its most sensitive activities from public scrutiny,” AP reported.

"Welcome to the shell game in place of open government," Thomas Blanton, director of the National Security Archive, a private research institute at George Washington University, said.

"Guess which shell the records are under. If you guess the right shell, we might show them to you. It's ridiculous," he added.

The United States announced on May 2, 2011 that bin Laden was killed by American forces in his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

The lack of transparency over bin Laden's death has cast further doubt over the announcement.

AGB/AGB

PressTV

PAULYPOKER

US hiding many facts about 9/11: Barret

American professor Kevin Barrett said that the United States has been hiding many facts about the 9/11 attacks, including the alleged death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

“The U.S. government has been hiding so many things about 9/11, the war on terror, they hid all the video tapes of whatever happened at the Pentagon,” Barrett said in a phone interview with Press TV on Tuesday.

He made the comments after a report said the United States government is moving to hide files about the military’s suspected raid on Osama bin Laden in 2011.

“This is just the latest example of many other examples of extreme secrecy around this event include the fact that virtually nobody apparently witnessed the alleged burial at sea of bin Laden,” Barret said.

“This doesn’t make any sense that we accept the official version of this killing of bin Laden,” he argued.

“It’s pretty hard to understand exactly why all the secrecy. One hypothesis is that they didn’t kill bin Laden at all and the whole thing is basically a hoax. There have been all kinds of reports that bin Laden died in 2001 and we have Egyptian and Pakistani media report his funeral in 2001,” he explained.

“We do know that most of the so-called bin Laden tapes that were released after 2001 are definitely fake,” he said. “That would support the idea that maybe he actually died in 2001.”

The United States announced on May 2, 2011 that bin Laden was killed by American forces in his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

The lack of transparency over bin Laden's death has cast further doubt over the announcement.

AGB/AGB
    PressTV

PAULYPOKER

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Paula's off her meds this morning.

SamDiamond

Does anyone know why PaulyPoker uses content from the Islamic Republic of Iran in these threads of his?

All of the articles that he copies and pastes are the government sponsored content generated by Iranian Islamists.

How fuked up is that?

PAULYPOKER

Associated Press

American professor Kevin Barrett

Sammy Dickless has the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader in special Ed to boot.......

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Associated Press

Sammy Dickless has the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader in special Ed to boot.......
    Actually retard.

It is from PRESS TV.

It even says so at the bottom of your posts retard.

SamDiamond

Associated Press

From your own post asshole.

PressTV
    And another...

PressTV

For those of you who don't know.

PRESSTV is owned and operated by the goverment of Iran.

All its content, editorial control-- all controlled by the state of Iran.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Paula=buried

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't know about that article but benazir bhutto was killed for telling the truth...

Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SamDiamond

Associated Press

Pauly is not only a fraud.

He's a fukin liar.

He's Pauly's article.

http://presstv.com/usdetail/313025.html

Right, smack on Iran's website.

What a fuking tool. IRAN? FUKING IRAN?

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Paula=buried

SamDiamond

Seriously-- how stupid is he?

He posts every single day--- about the freedoms being taken away in the United States, and goes on anti-government rants, copying and pasting FROM A WEBSITE OWNED BY IRAN. You couldn't make up this shit.

Here's my guess. Pauly is so fuking stupid, he had no idea that PressTV was owned by Iran. And now that he does, his gears are melting. He's unable to process exactly how fuking stupid he really is.

PAULYPOKER

All the PRESS TV US news comes from AMERICAN reporters and American sources you fukk jack.....

You are so fukkin clueless and retarded I can't fathom how you have never stepped in front of a moving truck yet......

Iran does not control what the US's own American reporters and sources report.....

SamDiamond

All the PRESS TV US news comes from AMERICAN reporters and American sources you fukk jack.....

You are so fukkin clueless and retarded I can't fathom how you have never stepped in front of a moving truck yet......

Iran does not control what the US's own American reporters and sources report.....
    LISTEN YOU FUKIN RETARD.

IT IS A FACT! The Iranian Government CONTROLS EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION ON THAT WEBSITE.

How much are you willing to bet on that fact?

NOT ONE SINGLE FUKING WORD GETS POSTED ON THAT SITE WITHOUT THE DIRECT WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT.

Not one.

You have been schooled. Completely fuking schooled, exposed as the fraud you are.

Now, run along.

Here is more of an education for you Paula.

The show they produce in DC, American Dreams---- is produced by Ashantai Hathaway--- who just happens to be Iranian.

Oh, and it gets better. In order to get paid, the work for a subsidiary of PressTV called the Atlantic Television News, which is 100% owned by PressTV.

Kevin Barrett, James Fetzer, Mark Glenn Paul Roberts-- the "Americans" who work for PressTV all share on thing in common--- they are all deny the holocaust ever happened, and post on Anti-semitic websites.

They have all written articles supporting the Iranian Government and its policy toward Israel.

So, bottom line. You're getting your "news" from a bunch of fuking looney Americans who decided to work for the Iranian Government---just so they could share their hatred of Jews.

Anyone familiar with the "American Free Press"? Oh, that's a joy. Willis Carto created that piece of work, and he is basically a nazi.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 07-09-13 at 06:09 PM.

PAULYPOKER

If that were true they would never be able to obtain American reporters........

Fukkin jack ass rejectified Sam no dick thinks American reporters let the Iranian government re write their reports totally different and then the reporters sign off on the Iran rants..........

Who the fukk dropped you on your head as a child?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

PressTV is DIRECTLY UNDER THE CONTROL OF Ali Chamene'i, just LIKE THE WOLE IRANIAN PRESS IS

You can't be fukking serious man....

FUKKIN DR KEVIN JAMES BARRETT IS A MUSLIM CONVERT AND ONE OF THE LEADING VOICES OF OF ANTI-SEMITIC 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

You can write AMERICAN PROFESSOR as big as you want, he still is a Muslim, working for "The Truth Jihad Radio" that has given an interview to an Iranian runned website.

That is just as dumb as it gets.

Sorry.

EDIT: WOW, your last reply CLEARLY showed that you have not fukking clue WHO Dr Barrett is or what he does and why he does it....

SamDiamond

If that were true they would never be able to obtain American reporters........

Fukkin jack ass rejectified Sam no dick thinks American reporters let the Iranian government re write their reports totally different and then the reporters sign off on the Iran rants..........

Who the fukk dropped you on your head as a child?
    You sad pathetic prick.

IRAN OWNS THAT WEBSITE. EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CONTENT.

What part of that do you not understand?

PAULYPOKER

The fact is that TRUE American reporters who report truth, can only do so on non American News corporations/websites.

Keep eating your sheep food known as the big 3 above you dumb fukk and put me on ignore.....

Cause I will post this news everyday for as long as I wish and there is not a god damned thing you can do about it...........

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    PressTV is DIRECTLY UNDER THE CONTROL OF Ali Chamene'i, just LIKE THE WOLE IRANIAN PRESS IS

You can't be fukking serious man....

FUKKIN DR KEVIN JAMES BARRETT IS A MUSLIM CONVERT AND ONE OF THE LEADING VOICES OF OF ANTI-SEMITIC 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

You can write AMERICAN PROFESSOR as big as you want, he still is a Muslim, working for "The Truth Jihad Radio" that has given an interview to an Iranian runned website.

That is just as dumb as it gets.

Sorry.
    Ziz. EXACTLY.

The entire lineup of "American" reporters-- all are part of a group that writes for the "American Free Press"--- which is owned by a radical anti-semite named Willis Carto.

Carto believes that all Jews should be killed.

This is Pauly's "reporters".

SamDiamond

The fact is that TRUE American reporters who report truth, can only do so on non American News corporations/websites.

Keep eating your sheep food known as the big 3 above you dumb fukk and put me on ignore.....

Cause I will post this news everyday for as long as I wish and there is not a god damned thing you can do about it...........
    I want you to post everyday.

EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So I can then link and show everyone how you are copying and pasting your content from an Iranian website.

DO NOT STOP.

Because I will be there every single day-- to show everyone how fuking dumb and ignorant you are.

PAULYPOKER

This is the truest news on the ENTIRE web.........

So get used to it or eat some shit the choice is yours.....

PAULYPOKER

I would never post news from an American website for the fact it is nothing but sheep food..

I'M not a sheep,I'm a fukkinWolf,I can only digest TRUEBLOOD......

SamDiamond

This is the truest news on the ENTIRE web.........

So get used to it or eat some shit the choice is yours.....
    Just so everyone on the board can see how you are clinically insane.....

You're telling everyone that PRESSTV-- which is entirely owned and operated by the Iranian Government, is the "truest news on the entire web"?

SamDiamond

I would never post news from qan American we4bsite for the fact it is nothing but sheep food..

I'M not a sheep,I'm a fukkinWolf,I can only digest TRUTH.......
    No. You're closer to being a radical islamic Iranian than you are to being a "wolf".

SamDiamond

There it is folks.

Pauly explained it all.

He believes the Iranian government is the source of the truest news on the web.

PAULYPOKER

When it comes to US news that's a fact.........

SamDiamond

When it comes to US news that's a fact.........

I'm surprised you're not flying your Iranian flag Pauly.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

I'm surprised you're not flying your Iranian flag Pauly.
    I am German and Irish which is a lethal combination of a pure psyched adrenaline switch if you are on the wrong side of me by pushing the wrong button pal....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

So when it comes to things that you think are against the opinion of the gouvernment of the USA the source you trust is actually the website that is under the DIRECT commando of Ali Chamene'i and the Iran, a website and sources that would tell every lie that could possibly be told to make the USA look bad because it is their goddamn job to do so? Wow.... that's just.... sorry, that's beyond my imagination.
    So when it comes to Nazis the Communists tell you THE TRUTH or vice versa?
    You wanna hear an honest and true opinion about cars and you ask the Amish or what?

THAT IS JUST GREAT. WOW. THAT IS HUGE.

SamDiamond

I am German and Irish which is a lethal combination of a pure psyched adrenaline switch if you are on the wrong side of me by pushing the wrong button pal....
    You forgot Iranian.

I think its okay if you just come out and renounce your US Citizenship and cast your lot with that band of fuktards in Iran.

PAULYPOKER

The TRUTH about anything or one never comes from self.....

It comes from the observer who can tell the truth without bias...............

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You realize that this was the best self-ownage ever, right?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    So when it comes to things that you think are against the opinion of the gouvernment of the USA the source you trust is actually the website that is under the DIRECT commando of Ali Chamene'i and the Iran, a website and sources that would tell every lie that could possibly be told to make the USA look bad because it is their goddamn job to do so? Wow.... that's just.... sorry, that's beyond my imagination.
    So when it comes to Nazis the Communists tell you THE TRUTH or vice versa?
    You wanna hear an honest and true opinion about cars and you ask the Amish or what?

THAT IS JUST GREAT. WOW. THAT IS HUGE.
    That is the best part of Pauly.

He's too fuking stupid to understand that point.

He distrusts the American media, but believes the Iranian Owned Website-- PressTV is the truest source of news on the web.

Let that shit sink in.

Pauly thinks/believes the Iranians are his best option for a truly free press.

Holy shit.

SamDiamond

Fine. Let's use that. I'm the observer.

I say you are clinically insane, I say that without bias....and as the observer-- that is the truth.

How's that taste?

12 Last