Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nino and Zizou gets it

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I thought I was held in a little higher regard in this place...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    zizoudane, i usually agree with you 99% of the time but i disagree with you here.

i've slept with quite a few women and usually these insecure "wanting to please" type of women are the best in bed.

usually hot chicks don't try hard. they think they are god's gift to men and we need to worship them.

i know you are married or have a girlfriend but you should try these average insecure chicks.
    Man, I totally hear you on that one, but honestly - I hate her face. I've had absolute beauties 10 years back from now that where
    annoying as salad when it came to business and I had girls that were not exactly the type that one would be proud to show up with on the streets, that were crazy animals in the sheets and gave me some pretty good times.
    However, of course you don't have to look for a perfect face/ass//whatever for a quick "Slam bam thank you Ma'am", you don't wanna marry her or something, but at least the chick has to look somewhat decent. And I totally hate her face, sorry. In the 2nd pic her face looks not as bad as in the other two, but still.....
    That being said, I could imagine being 16-20, drunk as fukk, seeing things twice and through a shimmer and ending up in bed with her. But would I want to make a drive and meet her sober, just to get a fukk? Nah man srsly. Maybe she is a freak in the sheets, maybe she's the best one you ever had, but damn, I don't like her looks. So I won't fukk her. I mean yeah, opportunity is one thing, but you wouldn't fukk a fat pig (no offence Kermit) just because she's there and it makes no difference for your penis, right?

(On the other hand: BennyBigNuts is good peoples, but Benny, you would rather fukk the 2nd chick, the disgusting washed up grandma than her? If I had to choose between those two --> it's the chick in this thread, BY FAR!!)

Other than that: Ghenghis Khan is very good peoples, great poster

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

...that 2nd chick is what this chick will be in 5-10 years

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ...that 2nd chick is what this chick will be in 5-10 years
    More like 20 years.
    I wouldn't bang this chick, but HELL NO FUKKING WAY I would bang the grandma

Not hating on Money here, definitely not. He set up a poll and wants opinions. I wouldn't bang both of them (and I DEFINITELY won't bang the old washed up ugly freakface), but if he chooses to do it, good for him. Personally I would say: Nope, there HAVE to be better options around.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

About a quarter of a betting unit would get me 3 bitches 4 times better than this to do shit not yet heard of.

Broad looks like Mrs. Ed.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ok new question for the 10 Dashers....Have you done worse.....YES...haha....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    worst than this one? Yes...and that's why I would never go to that again.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Yes, and same as Rocket. You learn from your mistakes.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yes, and same as Rocket. You learn from your mistakes.
    ... .......... ........

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

... .......... ........

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

UNFU#$ING REAL!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with this girl... it was out first conversation. What we talked about isn't the issue... it's how we ended the phone call. I told her...

Me: Well it was really nice talking to you. Glad we had an opportunity to talk.

Her: Yes. It was great. Thanks!

Me: You're welcome... well get some rest I'll text you tomorrow. Goodnight.

Her: I love you....

Me: Ok talk to you tomorrow. Later. Bye. (As I totally didn't know what to say after that.)

But the way she said it.... it slipped out of her mouth. She didn't mean to say it.

That's never happened before... EVER!!!!! I don't even know what to text her next? So awkward.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Stage 5 clinger. Tell her you have AIDS.

TheMoneyShot

She broke the ice... she just texted:

"If your even still want to hangout with me I do just really want to take things slow and get to know you and cuddle bc I love that."

Unreal.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

"If your even still want to hangout with me I do just really want to take things slow and get to know you and cuddle bc I love that."

Unreal.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    . So I won't fukk her. I mean yeah, opportunity is one thing, but you wouldn't fukk a fat pig (no offence Kermit) just because she's there and it makes no difference for your penis, right?

(On the other hand: BennyBigNuts is good peoples, but Benny, you would rather fukk the 2nd chick, the disgusting washed up grandma than her? If I had to choose between those two --> it's the chick in this thread, BY FAR!!)bvn

Other than that: Ghenghis Khan is very good peoples, great poster

jkhnhjkh

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

She has tats.

I dash bro.

PaperTrail07

Ride the wave bro...have some fun! LOL

PaperTrail07

worst than this one? Yes...and that's why I would never go to that again.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheMoneyShot

So yep... we both made an agreement to hang out at 8PM last night. I get a text from her saying... "My mom thinks you're going to abduct me so I don't know what to do" Text from her. I said... no problem... I have other plans... take care.

I've been noticing that these younger girls are ALL TALK... and they don't meet you. She also told me to drive 2 hours to see her... and not halfway. Sh#$ don't fly with me. Yet, she continues to text me today. Banging body... but a dunce brain. I feel sorry for all the younger dudes that have to put up with these yahoo broads. When I was 18-20... you never had to jump through hoops to get a piece of a$$... it was more like... WHEN? And WHERE? Ok I'll be there.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Money, did you ever smash this girl?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if smashing and dashing means bang and bolt and never call her again, she'd fit the bill in an otherwise empty club at closin' time.... i'd give her a fake name, "David" or "JJ Gold", smash if her make up was decent and she looked ok, then dash away never to see her again..... no way would this skank have my phone number or id'ing information....

tho be careful with this if you don't dash immediately after taggin.... I once woke up to a bitch i'd given a fake name diggin through my wallet to find my id, as she suspected I was full of shit on the name i'd given her and the details about where I lived.....

she'd found my id, and realized everything I'd told her that evening was a lie just to bang her and leave her with no way to ever find out who the fuk i was....

I could tell she was hurt.... but I left her place without much fanfare immediately thereafter.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-04-16 at 05:39 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Donk that sounds like a horrible experience, Being put in a situation to utter the phrase "my name is jjgold" is a position no man should ever have to be in

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Find it very, VERY hard to believe that
    Sorry paper she does nothing for me! So yes I'd run for the hills

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2649

No thanks to part # 1 who needs to invest in a better tattoo artist...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

what the hell is smash and dash.. in my day it was RIP AND DIP !!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Donk that sounds like a horrible experience, Being put in a situation to utter the phrase "my name is jjgold" is a position no man should ever have to be in
    yah, i've been called out on it twice that I can recall after sex (many times before I closed the deal).... the other time was actually when I was with that hot ass Ford Model from NYC who'd had to fight Michael Jordan's ass off her all day..... we wound up back in my room, and the next day around noon when I got out of the shower, I found her going through my brief case to find my identity via the correspondence related to the deposition I was there in C-town on, which had my firm letterhead, my name, etc. on it.....

we laughed it off and I stayed an extra day (it was saturday), and had fun that night in C-town.... one of the best weekends of my life actually.....

Auto Donk

Unreal.
    any ho gettin tats like hers probably has a different definition for 'cuddle' than an ordinary no-huge-tat skank..... for this ho, "cuddle" probably means leave your kahk in her ass after you've dumped a load of hate paste in it, so it can "cuddle" with her ass walls as it gradually goes soft......

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    any ho gettin tats like hers probably has a different definition for 'cuddle' than an ordinary no-huge-tat skank..... for this ho, "cuddle" probably means leave your kahk in her ass after you've dumped a load of hate paste in it, so it can "cuddle" with her ass walls as it gradually goes soft......
    i love when you talk dirty to me..

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

banged a girl one time and it was my buddys bday. so he told me , "Brad, have her call you my name in bed tonight". I didnt particularly care for the girl so i was cool with it. then it fawked me. so, i told her to call me albert in bed. i lied and said it was my middle name. so she kept saying f me, Albert. She said it so much it made me think of the prick while banging her. I went limp and couldnt get it up again. fml.

TheMoneyShot

Wow! Forgot all about this girl. I was actually thinking about her the other day. Funny this thread was bumped. Chick is 3 years older now... for those who said they wouldn't bang..... would you now???

She loves hotel rooms

I think in 3 years... she's probably had 5-6 BF's.... nobody stays with this girl. She probably runs her mouth a lot.

Nope... never had a chance to smash. I still would... why not?

I might send this chick a text out of the blue.... who knows?

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7512

a rides a ride

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Wow! Forgot all about this girl. I was actually thinking about her the other day. Funny this thread was bumped. Chick is 3 years older now... for those who said they wouldn't bang..... would you now???

She loves hotel rooms

I think in 3 years... she's probably had 5-6 BF's.... nobody stays with this girl. She probably runs her mouth a lot.

Nope... never had a chance to smash. I still would... why not?

I might send this chick a text out of the blue.... who knows?
    Smash and dash,cute as a button,but if no guys are sticking with her,makes you wonder what her deal is.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

First 123 Last