PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

mma sub-forum sub-forum

this thread is created for purposes of discussing pressing issues in the mma sub-forum community, the topic of which are completely unrelated to mma.

the discussions are to be conducted much like a legal proceeding. we will start with a discovery phase, where we can exchange relevant documents and information, and take deposition of parties. we will then have a trial wherein the forum members will serve as the jury.

however, unlike your traditional legal forum, respondents will be presumed to be guilty of any reasonable allegations, until disproven. this is the law of the interwebz.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Cerebral talk required?
    Or pro wrasslin?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I would like to put forward the motion that MD is a sperm-donating body builder from the UK.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

case number 1 on the docket: is sacko a fat fockin bastid?

numerous proponents have alleged our dear chef sacrelicious to be a "fat fock" and a "man-boobed sauce lover".

sacko is disputing these rumors.

pun has graciously provided the following quotes from sacko, which were made in the ordinary course:

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Less true words have rarely been said!

The work is extremely labor intensive, fat chefs can rarely stand up to the labor required by the job, presumably I'm an exception to this rule.

Maybe one day I'll get over my habit of stuffing beef with prosciutto and eating huge quantities of it....

That and my ridiculous fondness for good sour cream, I just eat that shit right off the spoon.
    I'm somewhat fat, I also have small man boobs. You can make fat jokes towards me if it will make you feel better, as long as TT stays off the board forever.

Guy was a goddamn penisbutt.

I can't help myself man, fat dudes need to support each other.
    discussion: i have intentionally started with a simple case which can be decided upon the evidence presented and without the need for a jury. normally, i would recuse myself under these circumstances, but as we are following the law of the interwebz, principles of conflicts of interest and impartiality are irrelevant.

decision: sacrelicious IS a fat fockin bastid and a man-boobed sauce lover.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Grabaka

MD

In order to assist with the prosecution's case, I have donated a sperm sample as evidence.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Cerebral talk required?
    Or pro wrasslin?
    no pro wrasslin. we have numerous threads for that subject.

we would prefer that allegations be supported by some semblance of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise. however, it is not necessary. bare bone allegations may suffice.

all discussion must be cerebral. this is a strict rule that must be followed.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I would like to put forward the motion that MD is a sperm-donating body builder from the UK.
    we appreciate md's candor. however, the accusation has already been lodged in another thread, and will be transferred to this tribunal shortly.

MD

Please bro, call me Marcus.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    case number 1 on the docket: is sacko a fat fockin bastid?

numerous proponents have alleged our dear chef sacrelicious to be a "fat fock" and a "man-boobed sauce lover".

sacko is disputing these rumors.

pun has graciously provided the following quotes from sacko, which were made in the ordinary course:

discussion: i have intentionally started with a simple case which can be decided upon the evidence presented and without the need for a jury. normally, i would recuse myself under these circumstances, but as we are following the law of the interwebz, principles of conflicts of interest and impartiality are irrelevant.

decision: sacrelicious IS a fat fockin bastid and a man-boobed sauce lover.
    With the evidence presented I have no option but to support this decision. I also would be firmly against an application for appeal should the defendant (aforementioned fat bastid Sacrelicious) decide to take this route.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

In order to assist with the prosecution's case, I have donated a sperm sample as evidence.
    Any possibility of buying some of these samples in the SBR store? I've ran out of things to buy with my points

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    With the evidence presented I have no option but to support this decision. I also would be firmly against an application for appeal should the defendant (aforementioned fat bastid Sacrelicious) decide to take this route.
    vaughany's amicus curiae motion is duly noted.

appeals are to be taken with the gibraltar gambling commission.

Beelzebubzy

Nicely done punisher.

Mystery 1 solved.
    Do you set up and intervention for Sac? If so, V and Md should pool their points and buy that fatso a treadmill

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Any possibility of buying some of these samples in the SBR store? I've ran out of things to buy with my points
    All donations are free of charge as long as they go to a good cause.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

case number 2 on the docket: is MD the deviant known as marcusd72, whose actions include but are not limited to visiting numerous websites that may or may not be homosexual in nature, and donating bodily fluids to said websites?

MD

case number 2 on the docket: is MD the deviant known as marcusd72, whose actions include but are not limited to visiting numerous websites that may or may not be homosexual in nature, and donating bodily fluids to said websites?
    The prosecution would like to present this damning evidence: Marcus D. MD. Coincidence? Only a fool would think so.

We trust that no more evidence will be required.

Beelzebubzy

Evidence 2 - MD watches two grown men wearing nothing but shorts and who are deemed in shape on a consistent basis. Moreover he critiques their techniques and movement. Furthermore, these grown men are In a sexual position known as missionary quite often.

the evidence presented by bubzy should clarify that MD is a phaget.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

The prosecution would like to present this damning evidence: Marcus D. MD. Coincidence? Only a fool would think so.

We trust that no more evidence will be required.
    we appreciate MD's eagerness to open and shut this case, but we must follow the procedural framework outlined in post #1 above.

MD is also put on notice that he is the respondent in this case, as the accusation has been lodged against him. accordingly, any future references to himself or his legal team as "the prosecution" may result in a finding of contempt.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Evidence 2 - MD watches two grown men wearing nothing but shorts and who are deemed in shape on a consistent basis. Moreover he critiques their techniques and movement. Furthermore, these grown men are In a sexual position known as missionary quite often.

the evidence presented by bubzy should clarify that MD is a phaget.
    In MD's defence, this is quite a common practice in sperm donation clinics. It assists the donors in producing their product.

MD

we appreciate MD's eagerness to open and shut this case, but we must follow the procedural framework outlined in post #1 above.

MD is also put on notice that he is the respondent in this case, as the accusation has been lodged against him. accordingly, any future references to himself or his legal team as "the prosecution" may result in a finding of contempt.
    Wait, I'm MD? I thought I was Tim Kennedy -144. This changes everything.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

This is the greatest thread of all time, for it to be placed in the saloon is a travesty.

I suggest to the court, that a new thread be created with the primary focus being returning this thread to its proper home.