TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Man with 140 lbs. testicles unhappy with removal surgery-left with 1 in penis

A man with 140 lbs. testicles is unhappy after their removal - as the operation left him with a tiny penis.

Wesley Warren Jr had a 13-hour procedure to remove his swollen sac after it grew so huge he had to wear a hoodie top as trousers to support the load.The 49-year-old couldn’t have sex and suffered from crippling pain from carrying around the testicles - which weighed more than a baby hippo.

But now the American fears he will never be able to have a relationship with a woman after the surgery left his manhood measuring just an inch long.
    Speaking exclusively to the Sun, Wesley said: “I know the majority of people are probably expecting me to express extreme happiness and glee that my life has been transformed since the sac has been removed - but it’s not as simple as that.

Wesley Warren Jr had a procedure done to reduce the size of his 140 lbs. testicles after they grew so large that he had to wear a sweatshirt as pants in order to support them.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ref=obinsource

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Guess who posted another thread about man's balls and penis?

Rifleman.

This guy dreams about balls-N-cawk 24/7.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Guess who posted another thread about man's balls and penis?

Rifleman.

This guy dreams about balls-N-cawk 24/7.
    this one hit close to home for him though ...rarely do you see news articles with a one inch cokk