TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan!' to Drown Out Pro-Lifers Singing Amazing Grace

This is what we are dealing with, folks. PURE EVIL and that's why we will never stop until we utterly destroy every vestige of the left. And we will.

Pro-abortion protesters chanted 'Hail Satan!' at the Texas State Capitol to drown out pro-life advocates singing "Amazing Grace." Texas blogger Adam Cahm captured the chant on video. - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst....oRU5TiD4.dpuf
    http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst...-amazing-grace

JESUS IS LORD!!!

Tensions in Texas ratcheted a bit higher Tuesday as activists on both sides of the abortion issue squared off at the Capitol in Austin for a somewhat odd religious-themed shout-down.
    "Gov. Rick Perry has called for a second special session to pass an abortion law that would prohibit the procedure past the 20th week of pregnancy.
    "Pro-choice protesters shouted, "Hail Satan!" as an attempt to drown out pro-lifers' rendition of "Amazing Grace."
    "Abortion supporters are once again showing their true colors," Priests for Life National Director Fr. Frank Pavone writes of this and other inflammatory tactics of pro-abortion protesters.
    - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst....oRU5TiD4.dpuf
    Pro-abortion protesters chanted 'Hail Satan!' at the Texas State Capitol to drown out pro-life advocates singing "Amazing Grace." Texas blogger Adam Cahm captured the chant on video. - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst....oRU5TiD4.dpuf
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-04-13 at 06:29 PM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wait a minute, yesterday you said you didn't have a problem with Satanists.

Now today you do?

All hail Satan.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Wait a minute, yesterday you said you didn't have a problem with Satanists.

Now today you do?

All hail Satan.
    You must have an IQ higher than 90 to post in my threads, you don't.

TheRifleman

Abortion supporters are once again showing their true colors. They are threatening pro-lifers with physical violence, chanting "Hail Satan" to drown out "Amazing Grace" and putting profane signs into the hands of children. And the world is watching.

They are not interested in any kind of dialogue, nor will they ever admit that the babies this legislation would protect are fully formed human beings whose movements inside the womb can be felt by their mothers. There can be no "when does life begin" debate here, so they are resorting to thuggery.
    But might does not make right. This pro-life legislation will pass, and Texas will have fewer brutal abortions as a result. And with new clinic regulations in place, women will have some measure of protection from unscrupulous abortionists.
    Bryan Kemper, full-time Youth Outreach Director for Priests for Life, noted that a Twitter campaign he organized with other pro-life groups on Tuesday trended all day with the hashtag #Stand4Life.
    Another campaign, to begin Monday, will use the hashtag #prochoiceviolence to highlight the troubling tactics of the pro-abortion protesters who are being paid to travel to Austin.
    "Our voices will be much stronger next week, thanks to all the young people who are traveling to Austin to advocate for these babies," Kemper said.
    Dr. Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King, Jr. and full-time director of African-American Outreach for Priests for Life, said she looks forward to final passage of the bill.
    "The angry outcries of the abortion industry and its supporters as Texas makes a valiant stand for life signal the imminent defeat of the scourge of abortion," she said.

The World Is Watching the Violent Tactics of Texas Pro-Aborts - See more at:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/fr-frank-pavone/world-watching-violent-tactics-texas-pro-aborts#sthash.qVA043DZ.dpuf

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Satan Rules!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

the man with no honor really lives a terrible life, doesn't he? Come on this guy is constantly searching the web and various other outlets looking for articles critical of Obama. Isn't this a bit sad or am I missing something? First, he convinces nobody because he is so far right that the people who agree with this lad are already singing in the choir. The moderates read his bs and are almost always turned off so that is a loss. And naturally all the liberals and progressives know this guy is lost and simply chuckle and occasionally comment.

In fact, a man like "the man with no honor" is actually an asset for the progressives. Naturally, people leaning or on the fence read his nonsense and think do I want to be aligned with this guy, is this the guy I want to follow? Also how does this guy find the time to complete his tasks. He has an advanced degree so he is somewhere working hard for his employer. However, it seems like he is always posting, the only explanation available is he is stealing time from his employer or like I said in the first place he is living with mommy and daddy. Either one.

Always wrong, or half truths, twisted facts or just regular lies. You can depend on it! And what do you think of a guy that is constantly pissed and shat upon by a large majority of his readers. He likes it, right what else can it be. He likes to be humiliated and I would wager that when his male buddy shows up for sex the same thing happens but this time literally.

One of his few buddies, the loon, calls himself a moderate. How can that be? He agrees with and licks the balls of the rifle on almost every thread, of course rifle reciprocates whenever he can. However, a few days ago we had trouble in male loving land. I guess all is forgiven now
    Last edited by dante1; 07-04-13 at 07:45 PM.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Heil satan! 666 all day son! This is how we roll!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the man with no honor really lives a terrible life, doesn't he?
    He has no life.
    I pity him, but pity is not compassion.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Rifle 100% right

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Heil satan! 666 all day son! This is how we roll!
    Amazing avatar and handle. HAHA. Oh man, I need to dig out my old action figures from my grandma's storage. So funny man!

Bluedragon

Rifle my brother,

ALWAYS confront evil, correct? Evil can be subjective and fluctuate depending on worldly circumstances.

What if the "evil" could be received as such.....bringing a child into this world knowing that you will force it to go through the toughest struggles a human ever has to....surviving. What if you knew in all your bones and chromosomes that you couldn't provide anything but a titty for the child and from there, it would be all on its own? What if you knew that there were no family, no friends or anybody that knew your name to protect the child because you couldn't do so? A fetus is a fetus, the beginning of natural life. But the ultimate reality of natural life, is natural death, for anybody and everybody. What if you knew that you were willingly putting this child in the position for natural death to occur before they could experience 1% of natural life? Would you still see the choice to bear the child a reflection of "good" and not "evil"? What if the child was being born into conditions that you, or anybody you loved, had previously said they wish no human could ever experience that? Would you willingly put that child, your child, her child, in the position to experience something you don't wish upon your enemies?

ALWAYS confront evil. What is evil?

Quite ironically, "Amazing Grace" was sung by 18th century sailors when they left dead bodies at sea, had to abandon ships, put down their own crew and family due to viruses and diseases that plagued their very brothers. It was what had to be done in order to save the dignity of the deceased and to save those lives that would have suffered indefinitely. Would you rather all children on Earth be born and be forced to act like sea-turtles and scramble for life, whilst only 10% make it...the non-survivors dying graphically in the jaws of birds, infection, insects, etc...or rather spare them the pain and suffering of struggling to survive in a world full of unforgiving madness. Could you rest easier knowing your child was with, whom you claim to be a soldier for, The Lord, or rest easier wondering where your child has been for the last 17 years because you gave it up at 3 not being able to feed it another morsel?

For you to be so angry at people from the "left" begs me to say that you shouldn't be so humanly blind as to adopt EVERYTHING from the "right". Life is about checks, balances, ebbs and flows. Sometimes a mixture of chocolate and vanilla is better than all chocolate or all vanilla.

I respect your view point and right and privilege to express it, very much. I respect and love my elders, the soldiers who have stood in front of anybody, regardless of what country they fought for, but ask that you please consider some ideas that may be put forth in what is such a volatile and explosive topic. When you stand in one spot and turn a full 360º, there are many angles that you perceive what you are looking at. Some directions look better than others, but that is merely a perception and if you move somewhere else and do the same thing, all of those perceptions are altered. In other words, every scenario is different and UNIVERSAL TRUTHS cannot be applied to such a subjective matter. The sooner people understand that, the sooner we will have harmony in such areas of politics and humanity. No person has the same fingerprint on life, and never will. We must understand that, compromise, and communicate. One evil is another blessing, and one blessing is another curse.

It is all personally relative, brother, and there is no definitive sequence of events in this entire matter.

Enjoy the long weekend, Rifle my brother.
    Last edited by Bluedragon; 07-05-13 at 12:55 AM.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Rifle 100% right
    Weed, where in Toronto are you from? Are you one of those anti-abortionists at Keele and Lawrence in TO that look like they all have Jaundice due to lack of nutrition and exposure to the elements from standing outside with signs for weeks straight? It's quite ironic because they look so unhealthy because they are perpetually fighting their cause all day and night long, for weeks, as "proud" and "responsible" parents...but where are their children? Most of the children are in the church at daycares and Bible schools being raised by anybody but them, whilst they fight against people who opt to abort and refuse to take care of the child. Hmmm......

Too many people are lost in their cause and entirely forget the BEcause and the WEcause and end up being swallowed in their MEcause.
    Last edited by Bluedragon; 07-05-13 at 01:13 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Riifle, keep posting my man. You're one of the few that can see clearly. The haters will always hate, and we can't fix stupid. Let them live with their eyes closed while the truths of our country are exposed.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Riifle, keep posting my man. You're one of the few that can see clearly. The haters will always hate, and we can't fix stupid. Let them live with their eyes closed while the truths of our country are exposed.
    you're one of the very few sane,smart and honest people here...good luck to you.

Most of these posters are brainwashed, demented liberals.... lost souls who whether they think it or not, are being slowly led into HELL by their lord and master...........the DEVIL.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Amazing avatar and handle. HAHA. Oh man, I need to dig out my old action figures from my grandma's storage. So funny man!
    Iron Sheik was very underappreciated in the 80's and while he is kind of out there these days that man was 100% bad ass

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Bye Bye Texas and hello Cancun!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

Bunch of dam fruitcakes. Didn't Texas give us George W. Bush? Lets trade Texas to Mexico for Baja California and the Yucatan.

By the way, this is how "Amazing Grace" should be sung:

Last edited by peppermillrick; 07-05-13 at 10:45 AM.

stevenash

Rifle 100% right
    I know it's tempting, but don't feed the troll.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Rifle my brother,

ALWAYS confront evil, correct? Evil can be subjective and fluctuate depending on worldly circumstances.

What if the "evil" could be received as such.....bringing a child into this world knowing that you will force it to go through the toughest struggles a human ever has to....surviving. What if you knew in all your bones and chromosomes that you couldn't provide anything but a titty for the child and from there, it would be all on its own? What if you knew that there were no family, no friends or anybody that knew your name to protect the child because you couldn't do so? A fetus is a fetus, the beginning of natural life. But the ultimate reality of natural life, is natural death, for anybody and everybody. What if you knew that you were willingly putting this child in the position for natural death to occur before they could experience 1% of natural life? Would you still see the choice to bear the child a reflection of "good" and not "evil"? What if the child was being born into conditions that you, or anybody you loved, had previously said they wish no human could ever experience that? Would you willingly put that child, your child, her child, in the position to experience something you don't wish upon your enemies?

ALWAYS confront evil. What is evil?

Quite ironically, "Amazing Grace" was sung by 18th century sailors when they left dead bodies at sea, had to abandon ships, put down their own crew and family due to viruses and diseases that plagued their very brothers. It was what had to be done in order to save the dignity of the deceased and to save those lives that would have suffered indefinitely. Would you rather all children on Earth be born and be forced to act like sea-turtles and scramble for life, whilst only 10% make it...the non-survivors dying graphically in the jaws of birds, infection, insects, etc...or rather spare them the pain and suffering of struggling to survive in a world full of unforgiving madness. Could you rest easier knowing your child was with, whom you claim to be a soldier for, The Lord, or rest easier wondering where your child has been for the last 17 years because you gave it up at 3 not being able to feed it another morsel?

For you to be so angry at people from the "left" begs me to say that you shouldn't be so humanly blind as to adopt EVERYTHING from the "right". Life is about checks, balances, ebbs and flows. Sometimes a mixture of chocolate and vanilla is better than all chocolate or all vanilla.

I respect your view point and right and privilege to express it, very much. I respect and love my elders, the soldiers who have stood in front of anybody, regardless of what country they fought for, but ask that you please consider some ideas that may be put forth in what is such a volatile and explosive topic. When you stand in one spot and turn a full 360º, there are many angles that you perceive what you are looking at. Some directions look better than others, but that is merely a perception and if you move somewhere else and do the same thing, all of those perceptions are altered. In other words, every scenario is different and UNIVERSAL TRUTHS cannot be applied to such a subjective matter. The sooner people understand that, the sooner we will have harmony in such areas of politics and humanity. No person has the same fingerprint on life, and never will. We must understand that, compromise, and communicate. One evil is another blessing, and one blessing is another curse.

It is all personally relative, brother, and there is no definitive sequence of events in this entire matter.

Enjoy the long weekend, Rifle my brother.
    My premise is do to others what you would want done to you. Have you ever heard a mother say she wished having an abortion after having a child? Me too. How about Mothers who regret having one? Me too. All humans have a right to life. Hypothetically speaking, do you think it would be wrong to go inside the womb and alternate the make-up of the child so that when it is born, it would be a slave, like a robot with no ability to think on its own? If you answer yes, why would that be wrong? If it's wrong to alter them, it's wrong to kill them. Every human life is sacred and has the natural right to be born and develop properly. When you take away that right, and interfere in the development of human life you commit wrong. The fetus is life, and everybody has the right to life, especially the most innocent in society-inside the womb. Since it is well known that the fetus is life, you still find it acceptable to kill it due to the circumstances it would be born into? Do you think a mother who suddenly loses her money and realizes she can't afford to care for her 1 year old child and kills it would be acceptable? No? Well, what's the difference? Life is life, and it is always in constant development where we have no right to interfere. Is all life sacred or some life? Adoption is a solution. Do you think it's wrong to kill an innocent convicted killer? Then why would it be OK to kill an innocent human life? There WILL NEVER be justice for as long as we are slaughtering babies in the womb.

"whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me"-Jesus

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Champ don't pop a blood vessel over those idiots in the video

stevenash

So, a woman who is brutally raped by a man she loathes, who doesn't have the means to support a baby if she wanted a legit one, is forced to have the rapists baby?

ArchieBunker

Champ abortion should be for rape and incest cases my opinion

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

My premise is do to others what you would want done to you. Have you ever heard a mother say she wished having an abortion after having a child? Me too. How about Mothers who regret having one? Me too. All humans have a right to life. Hypothetically speaking, do you think it would be wrong to go inside the womb and alternate the make-up of the child so that when it is born, it would be a slave, like a robot with no ability to think on its own? If you answer yes, why would that be wrong? If it's wrong to alter them, it's wrong to kill them. Every human life is sacred and has the natural right to be born and develop properly. When you take away that right, and interfere in the development of human life you commit wrong. The fetus is life, and everybody has the right to life, especially the most innocent in society-inside the womb. Since it is well known that the fetus is life, you still find it acceptable to kill it due to the circumstances it would be born into? Do you think a mother who suddenly loses her money and realizes she can't afford to care for her 1 year old child and kills it would be acceptable? No? Well, what's the difference? Life is life, and it is always in constant development where we have no right to interfere. Is all life sacred or some life? Adoption is a solution. Do you think it's wrong to kill an innocent convicted killer? Then why would it be OK to kill an innocent human life? There WILL NEVER be justice for as long as we are slaughtering babies in the womb.

"whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me"-Jesus
    This statement of Seaweed is really true and I agree with it.We don't have the right to kill innocent life of human . It is just just a matter of making the wise decisions in life. If a woman is not yet ready to have a baby then she must do something to prevent her from being pregnant.She must not indulged in things in w/c she knows he will regret after and will lead to abortion.I've read a book w/c says No one is an accident,though parents may not plan to have a baby but God planned it. Everyone has the right to live in this planet. It is just God that has the authority to get our lives in his time.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You must have an IQ higher than 90 to post in my threads, you don't.
    by your own rule you should not be posting here

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So, a woman who is brutally raped by a man she loathes, who doesn't have the means to support a baby if she wanted a legit one, is forced to have the rapists baby?
    How often does this happen? The left comes up with so many absurd scenarios to back up their agenda.

"Don't have a armed police outside schools then the police will shoot it up."
    That was said after the Sandy Hook shooting on CNN, MSNBC, and all the other far left media. The only reason they said that was to disqualify that solution because in the end they want all guns banned. The left cares nothing about the constitution or equality for that matter.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler11 View Post
    How often does this happen? The left comes up with so many absurd scenarios to back up their agenda.
    I am just playing devils advocate here, (and I am a Reagan Republican) I am pro-life and think abortion is mureder.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Iam pro-life and think abortion is mureder.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Champ don't pop a blood vessel over those idiots in the video
    oh, no, Arch, I've been battling these leftists' tooth and nail for a very long time....just another day at the office...lol. We know what to expect, and it's not much...

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Annie View Post
    This statement of Seaweed is really true and I agree with it.We don't have the right to kill innocent life of human . It is just just a matter of making the wise decisions in life. If a woman is not yet ready to have a baby then she must do something to prevent her from being pregnant.She must not indulged in things in w/c she knows he will regret after and will lead to abortion.I've read a book w/c says No one is an accident,though parents may not plan to have a baby but God planned it. Everyone has the right to live in this planet. It is just God that has the authority to get our lives in his time.

ArchieBunker

oh, no, Arch, I've been battling these leftists' tooth and nail for a very long time....just another day at the office...lol. We know what to expect, and it's not much...
    Champ check out the Mark Dice video of him asking people in Kalifornia on who you fought for independance over can't link it right now have to go our for a bit

ArchieBunker

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    So sad, so, so, sad......this is just crazy.. really... it's very frightening........this is the result of 40 years of leftist education PURPOSELY DUMBING DOWN THE AMERICAN POPULATION so that they will HAVE TO DEPEND on the government for pretty much everything, thus, keeping them in power.

You have idiot " teachers" like the admitted pedophile, child-molester (poster) Daante1, who is as dumb as a bag-o-rocks, but allowed to ( no disrespect to dumb rocks) stand in front of 1000's of children that are/were eager to learn. and then totally failing them with disinformation and or no information or just passing them through school to meet quotas.

this is really tragic........it almost makes me want to cry.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS HARD TO WATCH AS IT MEANS THE END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT

Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-05-13 at 05:46 PM.

TheRifleman

2008 OBAMA VOTERS ARE IDIOTS!!!!

TheRifleman

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! 2012 edition of leftist racism and stupidity!!! oh, folks, you can't make this stuff UP!!!

12 Last