nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

had interesting interaction with young waitress/need feedback

So i go into this eatery for lunch with my girl..im in my 40's...she's 24 ish maybe. She has an amazing chest and when she comes by to take my order etc i stare and do it so she knows in loving that. Anyways, there seems to be a thing possibly going on etc between us..maybe its just flirting. When i went to pay my bill i said sorry i was inappropriate...because I wanted to see if she caught on what I was doing. She said I like inappropriate and did she say something to me..i said nah. She goes out of her way bigtime to make my visit there comfie and quite welcoming. I wanna ask for her cell..is this beuing too upfront?? Not used to being caught up with with a younger girl in this type of thing/whatever it is. Thoughts...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    So i go into this eatery for lunch with my girl..im in my 40's...she's 24 ish maybe. She has an amazing chest and when she comes by to take my order etc i stare and do it so she knows in loving that. Anyways, there seems to be a thing possibly going on etc between us..maybe its just flirting. When i went to pay my bill i said sorry i was inappropriate...because I wanted to see if she caught on what I was doing. She said I like inappropriate and did she say something to me..i said nah. She goes out of her way bigtime to make my visit there comfie and quite welcoming. I wanna ask for her cell..is this beuing too upfront?? Not used to being caught up with with a younger girl in this type of thing/whatever it is. Thoughts...
    Are you gay?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

next time stare at her and order some milk.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

So i go into this eatery for lunch with my girl..im in my 40's...she's 24 ish maybe.

Do you mean girlfriend ?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

ah shucks, maybe she likes you. Next time write a note asking her to go out on a date, and leave two empty boxes, one for check yes and one for check no. Coulda closed it in the restroom pal.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

You are okay. You are doing adult things now.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Wowsers

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Where exactly is the problem here?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

she may have been on an ego trip or she likes older men and found you attractive....either way enjoy it....lets you know you arent dead yet....get that dick wet

i remember how my ex used to get when id tip a female waitress nicely or say "oh thats why you wanted to come here"....lol.....

in my younger days i used to have my way with girls like this.....nyc...indy...wherever i was....remember picking up a young light skinned black chick at a nordstroms in indy when i went to see the pats play....dropped like 700 on clothes....this chick was wet as penetrate....chick started making small talk which lead to more revealing i was from out of town to see my pats....she stated she loved the pats as well( i i won her when she said her favorite player played for the pats and i said "let me guess...rodney harrison"...and lets say later that night i had my way after a nice dinner at st elmos with my father lol.....remember going to nyc for mosley/cotto fight with a bunch of my boys....this latina waitress started flirting with me and making comments to my friends.....later that night after a booze/coke filled evening i gave her the night of her life....lol.....oh man...god....i need a fuckin time machine....now look at me

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

did you motorboat them? you motorboating son of a bitch! you old sailor you...how they built...for speed or comfort...where is she?..is she in the house?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

She wants a tip your imagining things. Next.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

you realize they get paid in tips right. Its her job to make you feel comfie and welcoming. Don't flatter yourself she was only after your money.

nyplayer33

wow, some of the responses are kinda agressive huh...im asking the forum if i should see this as an opportunity for asking her out etc...or if this was just an act..

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Just make sure you don't pull out.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

wow, some of the responses are kinda agressive huh...im asking the forum if i should see this as an opportunity for asking her out etc...or if this was just an act..
    if you want serious answers take a pic of her and post it here.

nyplayer33

ok, so i went to her job tonight and somehow got her number...this will be interesting

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

ok, so i went to her job tonight and somehow got her number...this will be interesting
    player, you could of had it done twice already. Stop prancing around.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

She worked you pal

I bet you gave her a nice tip

That's all she wants

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm totally confused with they way you worded your story.

1. Who's 24 years old? Your girl? (GIRLFRIEND) or the waitress?

2. Who's were you staring at? I'm assuming the waitress?

3. When you go and pay your bill who are you apologizing too? Your girlfriend? Or the waitress?

4. You said "she likes inappropriate" again... does your girlfriend like inappropriate meaning she got turned on by you staring at someone elses ? or you had a brief discussion with the waitress while paying your bill? Then where the heck was your girlfriend?

Story is so choppy.

If you're talking about a waitress who is 24... just get her number. Don't know what you're waiting for?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack, and RubberKettle

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He's talking about his hand

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

did you call her?

did you bang her yet?

jk pal...

honestly, if you really like her, wait couple days before you call her.

you don't want to sound too desperate, even if you are.

you know what i'm saying?

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

usually girls with big "chests" arent the skinniest if you know what i mean have fun though. Let off some fireworks in her vajayjay for the 4th.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He means sperm not actual fireworks....just don't want sbr responsible for another fiasco

nyplayer33

i said to the 24 yr old waitress..sorry if i was inappropriate. I did that to see if she was aware that i was staring at her chest, she said back to me, i like inappropriate. Looks like it's best i not come there with girlfriend again..it's making this entire thing cloudy.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

it's obvious she wants you to spray all over her floppers.

if ur in your 40s, get a move on.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Just make sure you don't pull out.
    Sometimes I see one of my posts from months back and get a good laugh

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

That story was good for a laugh,gotta admit.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

disgusting old man

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    She worked you pal

I bet you gave her a nice tip

That's all she wants
    she might want the D and a nice tip.

but didnt u say u went with your girlfriend?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    it's obvious she wants you to spray all over her floppers.

if ur in your 40s, get a move on.

When your in your forties your not really spraying anything anymore. Its more just a sad drip.

Just enough to remind you of when you used to be able to pull out and hit her in the eye across the bed or on top of her head from behind. At 40, your lucky if you can pull out and make it past her ass crack.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

If this was at Hooters it's their job to flirt with everyone

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social situations.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

So what happended with the Young lady,you said you were going back.

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Aske her what time she works, take her out on her day off, don't be slow! Tell her your a Colts' Fan!!!

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Take your Meds!

12 Last