wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

If Nancy Grace cant spin it then no one can

Watched most of the stuff today and obvious defense showed why this case never should have been prosecuted.

So I waited to see how Nancy Grace was going to spin it or have her head explode.

Well she has basically conceded, by her tone and her presentation that this case is going to be an acquittal.

Only people I see saying the case isnt over are the three black women, all prosecutors I also assume, and even then only one of them is outrageously outspoken and she has always been crazy.

Akin to Frank Taffy clown.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

They tried to pin 1st degree murder on Kasey Anthony when it was clearly a case of manslaughter.
    Now they're trying to pin 2nd degree on fat boy when it's manslaughter.

Stupid fcuking Fla. prosecutors.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Watched most of the stuff today and obvious defense showed why this case never should have been prosecuted.

So I waited to see how Nancy Grace was going to spin it or have her head explode.

Well she has basically conceded, by her tone and her presentation that this case is going to be an acquittal.

Only people I see saying the case isnt over are the three black women, all prosecutors I also assume, and even then only one of them is outrageously outspoken and she has always been crazy.

Akin to Frank Taffy clown.
    Nancy has toned it down a bunch in the last few days....day 1 she was all over the spin and now she's like DAMN, I got nothin.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I can't stand that C-unit

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    They tried to pin 1st degree murder on Kasey Anthony when it was clearly a case of manslaughter.
    Now they're trying to pin 2nd degree on fat boy when it's manslaughter.

Stupid fcuking Fla. prosecutors.
    Exactly and when the black mobs want to riot, they should start with with Benny Crump's house.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

To support the charge of 2nd Degree Murder the prosecution also must prove that Zman acted with a “depraved mind” when he shot the thug.......If the prosecution fails to prove that, the jury can consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    To support the charge of 2nd Degree Murder the prosecution also must prove that Zman acted with a “depraved mind” when he shot the thug.......If the prosecution fails to prove that, the jury can consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.
    And they probably will.