dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Ray Donovan

Did you catch it on Showtime? Didn't think I would like it but it is pretty good. Now much apologies to the rifle it certainly isn't the best show on TV that would be anything paranormal. You know witches and warlocks, ghosts and goblins, spooks and things that go bump in the night and all types of prophecy.

I wonder what this idiot does when those prophecies contradict? I wonder what this idiot says when all the past prophecies failed? Remember all these guys waiting for the end of the world and they need to say...oops missed that one I will try again and they do and miss again. And he is a Christian and I am almost positive that the bible says nobody knows the exact time and place.

However, this thread is about Ray Donovan, did you catch it?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

guys and gals I realize this show is brand new, I think last night was the first showing. Maybe it is on demand don't even know.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

2 hours ?
    9 views ?

Tell ya what buddy....
    I pumped up the views some and....
    SYMPATHY BUMP !!!!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

oh, I almost forgot:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I was waiting loon, however this show started yesterday so how many people could have seen it, it was informative.

Let me tell you something I have seen plenty of your threads and the rifle that have died on the vine, but I ignored them. In fact, I knew you would do this because like I said it is is brand new show. It makes me proud that this is all you and the rifle can come up with, I will do more of these to give you some ammo. It is all you have loon. Knock yourself out.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    oh, I almost forgot:

you also forgot about our "college day" conversation. That slipped your mind too. Are you ready now? lol

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I was waiting loon, however this show started yesterday so how many people could have seen it, it was informative.

Let me tell you something I have seen plenty of your threads and the rifle that have died on the vine, but I ignored them. In fact, I knew you would do this because like I said it is is brand new show. It makes me proud that this is all you and the rifle can come up with, I will do more of these to give you some ammo. It is all you have loon. Knock yourself out.
    yeah I saw the ads in the movie theater, its Wolverine's brother, right?

the show actually looks like I would enjoy it I just don't pay for premium movie channels