TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Afrikan protesters to obungo: GO HOME!! Get off of our continent!!

Has there EVER been a US president so universally HATED and DESPISED, worldwide???

Not in my lifetime!!! Why did this animal win a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE???

HOW RIDICULOUS!!!

This "prize" lol...is controlled by leftist elites.....

The game is FIXED!!!

Hundreds of South African demonstrators clashed with police outside of the Soweto campus of the University of Johannesburg on Saturday before a planned appearance by President Obama.

Between 150 to 200 demonstrators held signs that depicted the President as Hitler and demanded that the United States lift trade sanctions against Cuba. Scuffles broke out between the demonstrators and police as they stood across the road from the university.

“Go back, Obama,” the demonstrators chanted.

South African critics of the U.S. president have voiced their disapproval of his use of drone strikes, the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, and the U.S. economic blockade against Cuba. Overall, polls show widespread approval in South Africa for the American leader, with 72 percent of South Africans saying they have a favorable image of the U.S. in a June 27 Pew poll. Seventy-four percent of South Africans say they trust Obama to handle world affairs.

“Our rejection is based on the USA's arrogant, selfish and oppressive foreign policies, treatment of workers and international trade relations that are rooted in war mongering, neo-liberal super-exploitation, colonial racism and the disregard and destruction of the environment, thus making the realization of a just and peaceful world impossible,” organizers of the “NO-Bama” protests said in a statement.

The group, which consist of students, members of the Young Communist League, Azanian People’s Organization, and the South African Communist Party said that it was important to demonstrate before Saturday’s town hall meeting because it was a “poor and undemocratic decision [for the university] to host and confer an honorary doctorate to President Barack Obama.”

White House deputy national security adviser Benjamin J. Rhodes said only that South Africa is a “vibrant democracy” ahead of the protests, according to the New York Times.

While the demonstrators received a permit to protest across the street from the school, police cleared the area, forcing the protests up the road to a vacant lot around 2:30pm local time.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...in-soweto?lite

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Bush jr was far more despised around the globe. Obama is actually well liked globally. Of course a shut in like yourself would never know this as you are too poor to travel anywhere aside from the local NAMBLA parties you frequent.

Philly, tt and you should create a copy and paste website. Call it 3 dumbshits who have no original thoughts.com

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

He's not despised or hated except by certain groups. You must be a super conservative idiot.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Bush jr was far more despised around the globe. Obama is actually well liked globally. Of course a shut in like yourself would never know this as you are too poor to travel anywhere aside from the local NAMBLA parties you frequent.

Philly, tt and you should create a copy and paste website. Call it 3 dumbshits who have no original thoughts.com
    no, he's not.......go smoke another joint, you clueless moron.

TheRifleman

Obama More Despised in Middle East Than Bush at His Lowest

Not even the Muslims are buying hoax and cheat anymore!

Oh how far we have come from those early days in 2009. Obama gives a long winded apology speech in Cairo proclaiming "A New Beginning" with the Muslim world and gets the Nobel Peace Prize. It was even thought that his very name, Barack Hussein Obama would help.

And who can forget his famous boast in 2007:
    The day I’m inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently … If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view … My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world … then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer.
    Oh well, that was then, this is now....

From USA Today:
    According to the latest survey by the Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project, confidence in Obama in Muslim countries dropped from 33% to 24% in his first term. Approval of Obama's policies declined even further, from 34% to 15%. And support for the United States in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Pakistan is lower today than it was in 2008 in the closing year of George W. Bush's administration.
    And yes, this dislike by Arabs is personally directed at Obama:

Obama as Pinocchio in Jordan. Have they heard about his Sequester lies?
    NObama in Ramallah West Bank. "Most Palestinians hate Obama."
    Four years ago Palestinians in Gaza were making illegal campaign contributions to Obama's campaign. Now, he's reviled. Four years of Obama's empty promises and the complete lack of leadership needed to get ANY progress in this difficult region have taken their toll. Here Obama's failed promise is on display and it's consequences can be measured in blood.

File this under lessons learned the hard way: next time some charlatan comes along making promises that sound too good to be true BEWARE

New Chart Shows Global Warming Fanatics Were WRONG

But will they admit it and stop the fraud that is taking $trillions away from worthier causes?

Well, you know the answer to that one. A big fat "NO!" Global warming fanatics are in the business of scaring people and when I say business, I mean billions for them and the politicians that support their fraud.

And now, the data. The following chart from The Daily Mail:

Computer models on which global warming theory is based have NOT been proven by observations!
    Global warming theory is based on the idea that rising levels of carbon dioxide from manmade sources would raise the earth's temperature causing drastic climate change. Al Gore made a fortune scaring people in the wake of Hurricane Katrina by insisting that such storms were the result and would now be common. Instead, we are at 30 year low for large storms. The same goes for much of the rest of the scaremongers litany of doom and gloom.

What happened? The models on which these dire predictions were based were wrong. They failed to take into account something as simple as the Sun's role in heating and cooling. German news magazine Der Spiegel broke the latest news on the sun's role in warming and cooling in an article titled "I Feel Duped on Climate Change." An excerpt:
    For the IPCC and the politicians it influences, CO2 is practically the only factor. The importance of the sun for the climate is systematically underestimated, and the importance of CO2 is systematically overestimated. As a result, all climate predictions are based on the wrong underlying facts.
    The idea that CO2 alone is the primary driver of climate change is either simplistic and misguided at best or fraudulent at worst. The link is easily disproven from a chart I included in a post I did last year"Three Charts Debunk the Manmade Global Warming Myth:"
    CO2 is going up but not the temperature. So why limit CO2? MONEY!

Ooops! Sorry about the doom and gloom!

And what about the doomsayers? They cashed in big on the scare and some will try and cash in on the debunking. Here's what James Lovelock, hailed by Time Magazine as one of the global 13 "Heroes of the Environment," had to say in a book in 2006:
    "Before this century is over billions of us will die and the few breeding pairs of people that survive will be in the Arctic where the climate remains tolerable."
    Now, Lovelock has a new book in which he admits "I made a mistake." In an interview with MSNBC, Lovelock admits that he had been “extrapolating too far....The problem is we don’t know what the climate is doing." Lovelock makes money either way.

Other scientists who haven't been so out front on the doom and gloom are also recalibrating. Here's a sample from the Daily Mail article:

Time to end the climate scam

It's obvious that there are abundant reasons not to proceed with the radical plans to decrease carbon. Such efforts are already driving up the cost of energy impacting the poor and lower income workers hardest. Yet not one advocate of carbon control can point to any specific anti carbon program and say that it's expensive implementation will do one thing to slow any warming even if carbon were the problem.

To quote the Daily Mail: "So will eco-funded [politicians] stop waging a green crusade with your money? Well... what do YOU think?" Nope. There's too much green at stake to those who are willing to play the game. And it's the rest of us who pay without the slightest benefit for ourselves or the planet. Imagine all the good that could be done to alleviate REAL human problems with all the money wasted on this green scam!

UPDATE: Al Gore calls for carbon tax. Which wouldn't do one thing to stop climate change even if CO2 was the culprit!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Hundreds of South African demonstrators clashed with police outside of the Soweto campus of the University of Johannesburg on Saturday before a planned appearance by President Obama.

Between 150 to 200 demonstrators held signs that depicted the President as Hitler and demanded that the United States lift trade sanctions against Cuba. Scuffles broke out between the demonstrators and police as they stood across the road from the university.

South African critics of the U.S. president have voiced their disapproval of his use of drone strikes, the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, and the U.S. economic blockade against Cuba. Overall, polls show widespread approval in South Africa for the American leader, with 72 percent of South Africans saying they have a favorable image of the U.S. in a June 27 Pew poll. Seventy-four percent of South Africans say they trust Obama to handle world affairs.

“Our rejection is based on the USA's arrogant, selfish and oppressive foreign policies, treatment of workers and international trade relations that are rooted in war mongering, neo-liberal super-exploitation, colonial racism and the disregard and destruction of the environment, thus making the realization of a just and peaceful world impossible,” organizers of the “NO-Bama” protests said in a statement.

The group, which consist of students, members of the Young Communist League, Azanian People’s Organization, and the South African Communist Party said that it was important to demonstrate before Saturday’s town hall meeting because it was a “poor and undemocratic decision [for the university] to host and confer an honorary doctorate to President Barack Obama.”

White House deputy national security adviser Benjamin J. Rhodes said only that South Africa is a “vibrant democracy” ahead of the protests, according to the New York Times.

While the demonstrators received a permit to protest across the street from the school, police cleared the area, forcing the protests up the road to a vacant lot around 2:30pm local time.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...in-soweto?lite
    Protests by communists who want us to shut to Guantanamo and open trade with Cuba, of course thelittlerifleboy would be on their side.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

That's the longest index finger I've seen

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Rifle is the not fat ttwarrior. Dimwitted, closeted pedo.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

of course, and almost everybody knows this stuff. Like I said rifle is the dumbest I have ever encountered. and to make matters worse the small number of protesters are "leftists" the people he supposedly hates. he is inconsistent almost always, wrong almost always, stupid always, racist always, tell me one good thing you can say about rifle and his kind with the exception that they are becoming extinct. go ahead, just one without being comical.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-30-13 at 08:26 AM.

TheRifleman

The truth is that he actually WAS HOME!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

No original thoughts?

I've had more original thoughts in one week than you have had in your life monkey boy.

You follow my threads bitch, I don't follow yours.

Remember that.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    No original thoughts?

I've had more original thoughts in one week than you have had in your life monkey boy.

You follow my threads bitch, I don't follow yours.

Remember that.
    You should check your tone and remember that the world isn't that big and finding someone hiding behind a computer isn't very difficult. Copying links from web aren't original thoughts. Here is an original thought: you are the Ralph Wiggum of sbr.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    That's the longest index finger I've seen

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

You should check your tone and remember that the world isn't that big and finding someone hiding behind a computer isn't very difficult. Copying links from web aren't original thoughts. Here is an original thought: you are the Ralph Wiggum of sbr.

What a moron oh, sooooooo SCARED!!!! blah, hahahahaahah!!!

and thanks for the shout-out in your avatar!!!

I now run your life!!!

blah, hahahahahah!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

you are the Ralph Wiggum of sbr.
    Me fails english? That's unpossible !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy