TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

A dream come true!! It Might be OPEN SEASON if Hero Zimmerman gets off!!

This is what we've been waiting for, for a very long time!!

Following a number of tweets making threats to kill white people if George Zimmerman is acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, a former Chicago police officer warns that the outcome of the case could spark race riots in cities across America.

As Infowars reported yesterday, following the woeful performance of Rachel Jeantel, the state’s so-called “star witness,” a number of Twitter users took to the social network to express their intention to kill white people in retaliation for Zimmerman going free.

Tweets included remarks such as “If Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white I see,” and “If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.”

In an article entitled, America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer, Crime File News’ Paul Huebl remarks that the case against Zimmerman should never have been filed in the first place and that when the trial inevitably collapses with Zimmerman’s acquittal, “I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.”
    Huebl is a licensed private detective and a former Chicago police officer.

“If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere,” writes Huebl, adding,

“America may see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.”

Huebl is not the only prominent voice to express fears that the outcome of the trial could lead to widespread social disorder.
    Columnist and former senior presidential advisor Pat Buchanan warned last month that, “The public mind has been so poisoned that an acquittal of George
    Zimmerman could ignite a reaction similar to that, 20 years ago, when the Simi Valley jury acquitted the LAPD cops in the Rodney King beating case.”

Political Strategist Charles D. Ellison also warns that, “There is the risk of a flashpoint as intense as the aftermath of that fateful Los Angeles police brutality verdict in 1992,” if Zimmerman walks free.

“At that time, many underestimated the potential for social unrest. And a bit over 20 years to the date, many could be making the same miscalculation at this very moment. The ingredients are there in Sanford and they loom large nationally, from an economy barely managing its own recovery to an unemployment rate that’s much higher than it should be, particularly for African-Americans,” adds Ellison.
    Some are even asking whether the law should be ignored and Zimmerman convicted simply to avoid race riots.

“Regardless of whether or not Zimmerman acted in self defense, a large segment of the population, particularly the black population, are demanding Zimmerman be punished. And if they don’t have their demands satisfied, it is possible they might riot,” writes a poster at the Aesops Retreat forum. “So would it be appropriate to consider potential riots when deciding on whether or not to prosecute Zimmerman? Or should justice be blind and follow the rule of law?”
    Critics of the attempt to convict Zimmerman have cited numerous points of evidence which clearly suggest Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that the case against him was built largely on the back of contrived racial politics.
    - Photos taken after the incident show Zimmerman with a bloody nose and lacerations to the head, suggesting he had been physically attacked by Martin;
    - NBC News edited a 911 tape of Zimmerman’s call to the police to falsely depict him as a racist;
    - Prominent black figures like Spike Lee and Jesse Jackson immediately portrayed the incident as an assault on the black community, stirring racial tension;
    - President Barack Obama got involved in the case on the side of Trayvon Martin by stating, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
    - A police report suggested Zimmerman had been flat on his back during the altercation and an eyewitness said that Martin was sat on top of Zimmerman beating and pushing him down;
    - A responder at the scene said Martin’s knuckles were bloodied, suggesting he had injured Zimmerman with a punch;
    - The lead investigator on the scene, Officer Christopher Serino, wrote that Zimmerman could be heard “yelling for help as he was being battered by Trayvon Martin.”

If some form of social disorder, be it limited or widespread, does ensue should
    Zimmerman walk free, authorities will be well prepared. The Department of Homeland Security recently put out another order for hundreds of items of riot gear in order to prepare for “riot control situations.” The federal agency has also committed to buying around 2 billion rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year.

http://www.infowars.com/ex-chicago-cop-zimmerman-acquittal-to-cause-race-riots/

TheRifleman

MY BABY!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-28-13 at 06:41 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Doesn't bode well for dipshits like you but it won't happen. No profit in killing broke white people such as yourself.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Black people need to realize that rioting isn't going to accomplish anything other than making race relations even worse.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Black people need to realize that rioting isn't going to accomplish anything other than making race relations even worse.
    they're not intelligent enough to grasp that idea........ Most are impulsive, undisciplined, doped up, uneducated, illiterate savages.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-28-13 at 06:07 PM.

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Couldn't we have PICKED OUR OWN COTTON!!!

Kermit

When the Rodney King Riots were going on I was a senior in highschool and none of the black kids in my school gave a shit.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Zimmerman isn't really white, he's of Latino origin

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]
    Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]
    White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.
    As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino.[15] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, were White.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_H...tino_Americans

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Yeah, but the media blew this case up with Zimmerman being white because they didn't know, they just assumed. Had they known that Big Z was Hispanic, we wouldn't even be talking about it now.

Or if this was the case, we would have never heard about it.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

be a good reason to trim the black population

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

these idiots dont understand black people at all

if zimmerman gets off there wont be riots at all

there might be one guy who breaks a window and yells justice for trayvon and gets arrested and it will be all over the news for 10 minutes, but thats it

there will also probably be some organized intentionally peaceful public demonstrations, maybe with some yelling, but that's it

rodney king was completely different

there was a video of the actual incident, so masses of people formed concrete emotional opinions and attachments, and it involved uniformed LA cops, and there was wide deeply ingrained hatred of the LAPD in masses of black people built up for years

this is completely different, there will be no rioting if zimmerman gets off

people dont understand black folks at all, it unreal

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Couldn't we have PICKED OUR OWN COTTON!!!
    absolutely not.......that's kind of EXACTLY the point you idiot

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    they're not intelligent enough to grasp that idea........ Most are impulsive, undisciplined, doped up, uneducated, illiterate savages.

well add racist to this guys name, who is surprised? "most are..." They can hide their racists beliefs for a while but before long it appears. the good "christian" is also racist, well he represents everything that is bad about dixie in the 40's and 50's, this guy is a walking cliche he is almost too good to be true, but I believe he is for real.

hey rifle ready for out little discussion yet, probably not.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Blacks are upset because they are the problem, not the solution. If Zim gets off, that means us cracka's can blast
    them for no reason and get off.

Here in Pa, the law used to be they had to be in your home, now you can blast them in your yard.

I'm a right to life kind of guy for all life, but would have no problem blasting an aggressive animal that put his toe in my yard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Since Zimmerman will be found not guilty we will find out who's right and who is wrong here.

I side with rifleman. The difference here is that the outcome could be different as the whities are now out numbered.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Blacks are upset because they are the problem, not the solution. If Zim gets off, that means us cracka's can blast
    them for no reason and get off.

Here in Pa, the law used to be they had to be in your home, now you can blast them in your yard.

I'm a right to life kind of guy for all life, but would have no problem blasting an aggressive animal that put his toe in my yard.

yep, if you need to defend life or property I agree. but placing every minority in that category is racist and rifle is a racist pure and simple. and I thought racist comments, even in saloon got you tossed. mods if this isn't racist, what is? please check out the comments from this animal--the rifle.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Since Zimmerman will be found not guilty we will find out who's right and who is wrong here.

I side with rifleman. The difference here is that the outcome could be different as the whities are now out numbered.

what do you mean outnumbered?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    absolutely not.......that's kind of EXACTLY the point you idiot

this guy knows no history, no political science, no christianity (even though he is a christian), no everything he ever discusses, why would you expect him to know the history of slavery or the history of anything for that matter? I know you are just attempting to expose his stupid ass but even so. as I have mentioned over and over he is the dumbest I have ever encountered.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He's getting off then he will vanish from the face of the earth. Case has too much controversy and opinion...too much of a train wreck. Sad that a young man lost his life and his parents will never get closure.

SoldatmitGott
    SoldatmitGott's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Kalashnikov(s) have been being ignored too much anyway and ammo doesn't keep forever... let's do the terminal tango, thugs!

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Hope it doesn't go down like that, as I live 2 exits from Sanford FL, about 10 minutes away from where Trayvon got killed. Definitly would cause My Family & Me not go no where near Sanford, but my household is well protected if they come this way.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Hope it doesn't go down like that, as I live 2 exits from Sanford FL, about 10 minutes away from where Trayvon got killed. Definitly would cause My Family & Me not go no where near Sanford, but my household is well protected if they come this way.
    Good Luck