Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Why do people constantly record and post videos of themselves doing illegal things?

I swear that I just don't understand the mentality of people. If you are going to do something highly illegal, why would you allow someone to record it? I just seen a link for this video on another site and I couldn't believe 1.) The brutal behavior against another human being and 2.) The stupidity of recording and uploading it to the internet.

This video being posted led to the arrests of 12 people.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They need the attention. Those are their achievements. If they get caught they get respect for being thug which adds to their ego. You know it's gangsta if you end up in jail.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    They need the attention. Those are their achievements. If they get caught they get respect for being thug which adds to their ego. You know it's gangsta if you end up in jail.
    But they always get caught. I just can't fathom as to why people do this knowing that they are going to get caught. And it isn't just black people, I have seen plenty of videos of white people doing similar things. Well maybe not to this extend here, but illegal none the less.

I just don't see how getting on that world star hip hop website makes you a star when in reality all you get is a jail sentence.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They want material which they can link in FaceBook to their friends and get likes. For a short period of time they get the attention they need. I've seen some people post pics of their graffiti or even a picture of weed they are secretly growing in their own home. Obviously some white do what blacks would do because they want to be black(gangster). I'm sorry I do not have a correct answer for your question but I think they are doing it because of the attention. Regardless of the consequences.

Kermit

It's just amazing how times have changed since I was a kid. Back then if we were fukking up or getting into fights, we all would have a pact together that no one would say shit and that we were all on the same page, and being recorded was the least of our worries. Now fast forward 20 years and people just can't wait to upload the crazy shit that they did which is destined to get them arrested.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-27-13 at 09:51 PM.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

there will always be stupid people

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Infamy, hood rat fame, popularity etc.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The average person in America is a dumbfukk.......These people aren't even close to average so there you go

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

What do you suppose SBR's responsibility is as far as supplying authorities with information about the posters?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

90% of blacks are animals

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    90% of blacks are animals
    This lets me know your not quite there in the head, where all animals you dumb fukkk and if you meant it in another context your still dumb because not only blacks act like this, just dumb in general like yourself. They just happen to be a group of dumb uneducated fukks who were caught this time sir Thank You Good Day.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

you're kidding right?

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

world is a ****** up place