dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I have been saying for months that rifle hasn't a HS diploma

remember when he first crawled out of the slime appeared on SBR and informed us very quickly that he was a christian and had an advanced degree in business I think he said. It wasn't a week or two when I announced this guy has no college credits and may not even have a HS diploma. He has since proved himself an idiot dozens, no scores of times and the more he posts the more sure I am this guy never earned one single credit from even the very worst southern schools.

http://mentalhealth.about.com/library/sci/0501/blxfiles501.htm

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Pay special attention to paragraph 4. More circumstantial evidence being accumulated until it is difficult to ignore. Also remember I offered a one question quiz on a business subject and he refuses.

Evident to all that this guy is an idiot, now his tv viewing points to the same exact conclusion. This guys is a bum probably living in a trailer park in some shit hole in Florida. I can guarantee it. Also those are often the people that claim to be christians and at the same time penetrating their brother in the ass while sis watches.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Please recall this idiot gives no credit to science but believes in ghosts, goblins and haunted houses. How anything he posts is taken seriously by even one of us is clearly beyond me. I always forget about the loon, well add both IQ's and you will have serious problems getting triple digits..

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Please recall this idiot gives no credit to science but believes in ghosts, goblins and haunted houses. How anything he posts is taken seriously by even one of us is clearly beyond me. I always forget about the loon, well add both IQ's and you will have serious problems getting triple digits..
    That's what guys like him do. I'm not even laughing or feeling sorry here. It is what it is.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    That's what guys like him do. I'm not even laughing or feeling sorry here. It is what it is.

I know and I understand we have millions of people like that. However what makes me crazy is the balls on this idiot. He knows he is stupid that is beyond any question yet he still has the nerve to appear on a forum and claim he is highly educated and believe me I knew after a very short time that he probably didn't have a HS diploma. I am certainly not the only guy that saw it, obviously almost all saw it. I don't care if you are an idiot but accept your lot in life and stop pretending.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Liberal democrats are one nasty, bitter bunch of people. Dante, you call yourself educated and yet you create thread after useless thread for the sole purpose of insulting posters whose political beliefs differ from yours. You weren't like this several years ago and something has clearly changed in your life that has made you so nasty and bitter. Its one thing to respond back when someone criticizes you and quite another when you create these useless threads about Rifle possibly not having a HS diploma. For the record, I would take a hard working high school dropout any day of the week over a liberal college graduate who believes the world owes him everything.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Rifle things never seem to work out for you when you cross swords with me, did you ever wonder why? It is because you are an idiot, the only ammo you have is I am a pedophile tell me rifle how many people do you think buy into that? The irony of this entire scenario is you might be the abuser of children why would you be constantly talking about that issue? Most of us realize you have homosexual tendencies because you are always writing about it. Maybe the same is true about the child abuse issue.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dante OWNED!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Liberal democrats are one nasty, bitter bunch of people. Dante, you call yourself educated and yet you create thread after useless thread for the sole purpose of insulting posters whose political beliefs differ from yours. You weren't like this several years ago and something has clearly changed in your life that has made you so nasty and bitter. Its one thing to respond back when someone criticizes you and quite another when you create these useless threads about Rifle possibly not having a HS diploma. For the record, I would take a hard working high school dropout any day of the week over a liberal college graduate who believes the world owes him everything.

Don't know why I'm even bothering to respond, but, I have a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Miami.

I am HIGHLY educated, certainly more so than the pedo, creep, loser..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Has nothing to do with his political beliefs Andy, he is an asshole and you know what you know he is an asshole almost the entire forum knows he is an asshole. I have decent relationships with more than just a couple conservatives. As usual you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Why not go plagiarize some where else you aren't many degrees above this idiot.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-27-13 at 08:19 AM.

pulledclear

Dante= Liberal fcktard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

Don't know why I'm even bothering to respond, but, I have a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Miami.

I am HIGHLY educated, certainly more so than the pedo, creep, loser..

you have an advanced degree in BA but refuse to take a one question quiz in that same area, rifle this your big mistake. That is my field, I have that same exact degree that you do not.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Dante= Liberal fcktard

What were you saying about political affiliation Andy? lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Tell me if a person with an advanced degree in business should know the difference between libel and slander. Those two words would be used in almost every first year subject he took. He did not know the meaning of those words. Case closed on that degree.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dante,

Do you know what kind of an asshole you like right now?

You start a thread making a direct accusation as if you have irrefutable proof.

You then go on like a lunatic with baseless accusations and no proof and posting a link to a mental health site.

You then continue on with your nonsense in multiple posts.

Totally classless pal.

You're a disgrace to Italians everywhere.

You would be mocked with derision if you acted like this in Italy pal.

And btw, let's say he didn't have his HS diploma. He still has more common sense in a fingernail then you will ever learn to have.

pulledclear

Nice come back.

TheRifleman

you have an advanced degree in BA but refuse to take a one question quiz in that same area, rifle this your big mistake. That is my field, I have that same exact degree that you do not.
    Didn't we already discuss this, creep. I said I would take one of your silly "tests" lol, when you take and pass a lie detector test clearing you of child molestations accusations. You said you were fired from your job because of these accusations, but where there is smoke there is fire.... You are a pedophile of the 1st order and everyone knows it.

your call.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

PHILLY

Rifle has proved beyond any doubt that he is an idiot. He has no degree and maybe even you know that. Isn't it funny that the people that disagree with me are mostly the conservatives on the forum. Your buddy with the advanced degree didn't know slander vs libel you probably don't either but then again you are an idiot too. Those two words are integral in any business class, he didn't know them.
    I am finished with this thread, here we have two facts. He has no degree and many of you defending him know it.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-26-13 at 05:07 PM.

pulledclear

I love how people that spend $100,000 to attend giant fck farms for 4,6,or even 8 years[ usually at TAX PAYER EXPENSE] think thy are so superior!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Didn't we already discuss this, creep. I said I would take one of your silly "tests" lol, when you take and pass a lie detector test clearing you of child molestations accusations. You said you were fired from your job because of these accusations, but where there is smoke there is fire.... You are a pedophile of the 1st order and everyone knows it.

your call.

lie detector you see why he is an idiot, he makes an impossible claim. I have two state police clearances stating I have never committed a felony in my life. And that is true.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I love how people that spend $100,000 to attend giant fck farms for 4,6,or even 8 years[ usually at TAX PAYER EXPENSE] think thy are so superior!!!

I paid for my own education all of it.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

PHILLY

Rife has proved beyond any doubt that he is an idiot. He has no degree and maybe even you know that. Isn't it funny that the people that disagree with me are mostly the conservatives on the forum. Your buddy with the advanced degree didn't know slander vs libel you probably don't either but then again you are an idiot too. Those two words are integral in any business class, he didn't know them.
    I am finished with this thread, here is two facts. He has no degree and many of you defending him know it.
    You see the problem here? You make direct accusations with no proof.

Post proof he has no diploma or degree.

pulledclear

"Integral in any business class," Wow Impressive!

Enough said.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you see his defense people, take a lie detector test. just that statement alone proves all my points. he makes a ridiculous comment that can neither happen or is even relevant. that is how he explains why he won't answer one simple question. you make your own decision on this because when he gets involved you see the complete moronic case he makes. he wants me to take a lie detector test. what a clown.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You see the problem here? You make direct accusations with no proof.

Post proof he has no diploma or degree.

He does that himself sir. So you want proof for that but not a word about his accusing people of abusing children, he needs no proof for that. lol

TheRifleman

I paid for my own education all of it.
    Do they give refunds??? You got ripped off!!!

Your stupidity is mind-bogglling.

He won't even say where he received his alleged diploma, that he won't even name the school?????

LOL!!

TheRifleman

oh, I almost forgot:

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He does that himself sir. So you want proof for that but not a word about his accusing people of abusing children, he needs no proof for that. lol
    That's not the argument Dante. He didn't make any threads directly accusing people like you did.

You made a blatant and direct accusation. You need to back it up.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Do they give refunds??? You got ripped off!!!

Your stupidity is mind-bogglling.

He won't even say where he received his alleged diploma, that he won't even name the school?????

LOL!!

and yet I know the difference between 8th grade vocabulary words and you do not. you watch witch craft shows and believe it to be true, I do not. I believe in the power of science and you do not. What more can I say, we will let the world decide who the idiot is.

I must go people.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

God...this site has become a joke! You guys are pathetic, not even kids in school behave this way, but then again you are ALL a bunch of pussy's and have nothing that is worth doing but call names and insults to people that don't agree with your POV's..really i don't know if it's pathetic or hilarious! Anyway continue with the trailer fights!

pulledclear

I heard Dante got popped on the play yard trying to grab itty bitty titty. JUST WHAT I HEARD.

pulledclear

"yet I know the difference between 8th grade vocabulary words and you do not."

Impressive, I hope your Lawyer is better equipped because im smelling 10-20!

pulledclear

"not even kids in school behave this way,"

You're right they just shoot everyone in the building.

pulledclear

Dante.......

pulledclear

Shocking Lib unable to refute or DEAL with reality. Stunning!

12 Last