TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Bragging rapist called father of 16-year-old victim: Trial begins in horrific 20-man

Marcelles Peter (left) and Jose Montano (right) are on trial for the brutal gang-rape of a 16-year-old girl after her high school homecoming dance

MARTINEZ, Calif. — A twisted rapist telephoned the victim’s dad and sadistically boasted about the sexual assault happening on his end of the line, according to shocking testimony heard in California.

Two men are on trial in Contra Costa County, accused in a horrific gang rape of a 16-year-old girl who was brutalized outside her high school homecoming dance.

The victim’s dad - identified only as John Doe to protect his daughter’s identity - told jurors yesterday that he was on his way to Richmond HS, about 18 miles northeast of San Francisco, to pick up his daughter when he received a call from her cell phone.

A male voice described, in vulgar terms, what was happening to his daughter. The dad said he wanted to believe the call was a sick prank.

“I’m envisioning it and it was a horror,” the dad told jurors.

Jose Montano, 22, of Richmond and Marcelles Peter, 20, of Pinole are both charged with forcible rape, rape by foreign object and forced oral copulation. If convicted, they face life sentences.

The shocking gang rape could have involved up to 20 men who also punched, dragged, and urinated on the victim, Deputy DA John Cope said.

Montano and Peter are the first of six men initially charged to face trial. Two others are awaiting trial while two more took plea bargains.

When the victim’s dad rolled up to the school, he saw police cars screaming past him before he spotted his badly injured daughter. The dad told jurors he could barely recognize his daughter on the paramedic’s gurney.

"Her face was distorted, no longer round," he said. "Ashen, gray, pale, clammy. She seemed to me on Death Row."

Under cross examination, the emotional dad recounted how he told his little girl, "that we loved her and for her to hold on."

Prosecutor Cope has told jurors the cops were called to the school when they found the drunk, incoherent girl with her body scratched, bruised and almost completely nude.

The defense claims authorities don’t have enough evidence to tie their clients to the disgusting assault.

The men are being tried together, but in front of two separate juries. They’ll hear the same evidence but deliberate in two different rooms, each weighing the fate of one defendant.

Montano's DNA was found on a nearby condom wrapper and can of alcohol - but not on the victim, cops said.

The victim is expected to testify in this trial, but Cope said she doesn’t remember the attack.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...obref=obinsite

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

To borrow a scene from the series Banshee....I would have the biggest meanest shitt-pusher in the prison these assholes would go to....fill his commissary account for 5 years and any other compensation he requested as long as EVERY other day he would take these guys and push their shit in or better beat them near death just enough to where they survived...and remind them as it was ending for the session that this is going to be their existence every week or however long til they healed enough to go again until they either killed themselves or died in the process one time.

As a father myself...I know I'm not the only one who has contingency plans in place for every possible wrong that is done to my daughter.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    To borrow a scene from the series Banshee....I would have the biggest meanest shitt-pusher in the prison these assholes would go to....fill his commissary account for 5 years and any other compensation he requested as long as EVERY other day he would take these guys and push their shit in or better beat them near death just enough to where they survived...and remind them as it was ending for the session that this is going to be their existence every week or however long til they healed enough to go again until they either killed themselves or died in the process one time.

As a father myself...I know I'm not the only one who has contingency plans in place for every possible wrong that is done to my daughter.

We don't often agree my friend but on this one I am 100% with you. Any person touches my kids they are in serious trouble. Do you remember oh maybe 20 years ago a rapist was being transferred between wherever and the kids father came right up behind him and shot him in the head? It was on tv, the actual killing. I don't believe that guy did much time. I don't remember for sure but I know I would not have found him guilty.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    We don't often agree my friend but on this one I am 100% with you. Any person touches my kids they are in serious trouble. Do you remember oh maybe 20 years ago a rapist was being transferred between wherever and the kids father came right up behind him and shot him in the head? It was on tv, the actual killing. I don't believe that guy did much time. I don't remember for sure but I know I would not have found him guilty.
    Yep. And not sure if it's still law or has been found not to be relevant but the terms of the 'crimes of passion' reasoning behind momentary lapse in sanity. Those are normally reserved for husbands/wives catching cheating spouses in the act and killing but I think it would be more logical to do so as a parent.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yep. And not sure if it's still law or has been found not to be relevant but the terms of the 'crimes of passion' reasoning behind momentary lapse in sanity. Those are normally reserved for husbands/wives catching cheating spouses in the act and killing but I think it would be more logical to do so as a parent.
    So you actually remember the event, good.

Listen we both know that killing in revenge is wrong but when it comes to your children I would vote every single time innocent if a father/mother killed in revenge of their child. In fact, I am surprised that some of these serial killers are not murdered by a parent. I am assuming that the security is too difficult to overcome.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

We need more of this.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Kermit, that is the one. That is exactly the one I wrote about, I remember it vividly but forgot the date. Thanks!

Kermit

5 Years probation.

Kermit

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why everyone should own a gun.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

If everyone owned a gun .. Philly ur dunbass would get shot up.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This is why everyone should own a gun.
    what an idiot

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    If everyone owned a gun .. Philly ur dunbass would get shot up.
    I been shot at before bro.

Fukkers can't kill me. I'm fukkin Superman.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    what an idiot
    Say that if you come home one day and one of these fukkers is raping your daughter.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He did NO time
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    He did NO time

even better, remember I was going from memory that was quite a long time ago.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Say that if you come home one day and one of these fukkers is raping your daughter.
    I live in a civilized country where you can't buy guns at every frickin grocery store

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I live in a civilized country where you can't buy guns at every frickin grocery store
    well, I'm assuming you don't live with uncivilized, illiterate, uneducated, drugged-up, I don't care whether I live or die as long as I have some puzzy and a joint NOW, animals who were pushed through the American "educational" ( and I use that term lightly) system by pedophile, dumbfuks like daante1..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Sure you do. Until the day civil unrest visits your so called "civilized' country and the defenseless people get slaughtered like pigs with no way to fight back.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Sure you do. Until the day civil unrest visits your so called "civilized' country and the defenseless people get slaughtered like pigs with no way to fight back.
    what an idiot ... so this is your theory? let's all get fire arms in case something very improbable might happen? you should have been born in 1920 in Germany

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Tully this is the thread.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    We need more of this.

I agree Kermit. I think as a judge you have to evaluate all the evidence. How disturbing that must of been as the father. Even though it clearly states you'll serve jail time... for murdering someone. In this case.... clearly not. Hate to of been a juror in that case. You have to weigh a murder.... on one hand... and what provoked someone in doing this on the other. And was it valid? unreal.