The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    I think forcing Darwinism is a good thing for society.

So would making all kids eat their vegetables. So what? Just because YOU think it's better for society doesn't mean WE should have to be subjected to it unwillingly. That is not yours or their decision to make. Do you believe in freedom or don't you?

Why would wall-street and corporate America want to tax themselves to death?
    It's not about taxing themselves to death. It's about taxing their most unpredictable/dangerous competition to death.

Think about it man. At least give it some fukking effort before you throw up your hands and act like you're hearing crazy talk.

It's all about market control. Controlling a bigger share of the market long-term is more important for the big corps. than short-term revenues. By increasing taxes/regulations the largest billion dollar companies practically ensure themselves that none of the smaller/mid-range companies will be able to compete with them in the future because the increases in taxes/regulations decrease revenues while increasing overhead on compliance meaning smaller companies with smaller profit margins are prevented from expanding r/d, production, and distribution. Meaning, ergo, the bigger companies can continue to strengthen their grip on the market with less fear that they might actually have to compete with some new up-start with innovative ideas and a passionate/hungry work force.

You actually think the United States military industrial complex war machine is controlled by liberals? Really? I thought liberals were anti-war hippies?
    No. I said it was one of the few things (other than the church) that was still run by mostly Republicans. Pay attention.

You actually believe there are liberal Chief's of CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, Customs, Border Patrol, and Police? I thought liberals were not tough enough to be in charge of these things?
    ??

what does toughness have to do with being selected to run a bureaucratic organization?

Case in Point:

JANET NAPOLITANO.

Or how about ol' Janet Reno?

Either of them strike you as theocratic conservatives?

They exist. Pay attention.

The only liberal I can think of in control of law enforcement is Eric Holder of the DOJ. And, I wouldn't exactly call him a liberal, either. I know his stupid political views. The United States has the HIGHEST incarceration rate on the ENTIRE PLANET and you believe that liberals are responsible for that? I thought if liberals were in charge that it would be lawless anarchy? You actually believe that the prison industry in the United States is controlled by liberals? Republican lawyers, judges, and law enforcement personnel want and need everything to be illegal. Without people getting arrested they would go out of a job.

Holy shit this is so backwards I don't even know where to begin.

Most lawyers are liberals. The American Bar Association is run by liberals. Trial lawyers (IE: defensive attorneys) who are liberals outnumber those who are conservative 4-1. This is common knowledge in the legal industry.

Now, why might this be the case?

Well....

the more laws that are written, the more the people will need to consult lawyers, the more people need lawyers, the more money lawyers make. Ergo, lawyers support the party that writes more new and complicated laws instead of the party that prefers simply clarifying and actually enforcing the laws already on the books. Ergo, lawyers support the Democratic Party.

Incarceration rates:

few countries are as honest about their prison populations as we are. We also have a higher rate of poor people immigrating here than most other countries. AND, our prison system's leniency in punishment/generous rehabilitation system (air conditioning, color TV, educational opportunities etc) basically acts as an incentive for criminal activity, because even if you get caught, life ain't too bad.

You mention Sheriff Joe. Do you really think if conservatives ran shit criminals would get color television and HBO? Are you fukking serious? Certainly they'd get more than 13 years for 2nd degree murder. RIGHT?

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/06/...to-second.html

If somebody was trying to increase the number of arrests/times someone needed to hire a lawyer, would he increase or reduce the length of prison sentences?

Well he'd reduce them. Greater turnover=greater chances for recidivism=more chances to bilk the government/criminals/ex-cons out of money in attorney fees.

If somebody was trying to increase the likelihood of a person considering breaking the law to actually commit that crime, would they try and make the punishment for that crime harsher or laxer?

Well they'd make it laxer obviously. If the consequences for breaking the law aren't as harsh, more people will risk breaking the law. More people who risk breaking the law=more arrests=more criminal proceedings=more jobs/money for lawyers/judges/leo's.

Now I know why you have no idea what planet I'm on, because you have no damned idea what planet earth looks like.

Look man, if conservatives ran shit, criminals would be locked up and stay locked up. RIGHT?

RIGHT?

Aren't they the draconian ones who want severe punishments for rule breakers?

YES.

YES they are.

And you don't make more money on locking a guy up 50 years for one bank robbery than locking the same guy up three different times over 50 years for three different bank robberies.

It is liberal sentencing/incarceration policies that result in greater money being funneled into the criminal justice system, not conservative ones. Hence, AGAIN,

why most lawyers vote Democrat. Nice try, but next time, maybe you should let facts get in the way of a good story.

And please, don't make a fool of yourself trying to argue about who makes up the legal profession. It's my profession.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 06-29-13 at 04:53 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler11 View Post
    One thing is for sure, it's not a religion of peace.
    False! The whole basis of the religion is of peace. In fact the words Islam and salam are both rooted from the same meaning. In fact Islam actually means to find peace through submission to the creator which is known by muslims as Allah. Of course salam literally means peace. For those who's knowledge of Islam is limited I find it hilarious how they try to act as if they are some authority on the subject. If one wants the truth about Islam it's obvious that who better to ask than muslims.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    So would making all kids eat their vegetables. So what? Just because YOU think it's better for society doesn't mean WE should have to be subjected to it unwillingly. That is not yours or their decision to make. Do you believe in freedom or don't you?

It's not about taxing themselves to death. It's about taxing their most unpredictable/dangerous competition to death.

Think about it man. At least give it some fukking effort before you throw up your hands and act like you're hearing crazy talk.

It's all about market control. Controlling a bigger share of the market long-term is more important for the big corps. than short-term revenues. By increasing taxes/regulations the largest billion dollar companies practically ensure themselves that none of the smaller/mid-range companies will be able to compete with them in the future because the increases in taxes/regulations decrease revenues while increasing overhead on compliance meaning smaller companies with smaller profit margins are prevented from expanding r/d, production, and distribution. Meaning, ergo, the bigger companies can continue to strengthen their grip on the market with less fear that they might actually have to compete with some new up-start with innovative ideas and a passionate/hungry work force.

No. I said it was one of the few things (other than the church) that was still run by mostly Republicans. Pay attention.

??

what does toughness have to do with being selected to run a bureaucratic organization?

Case in Point:

JANET NAPOLITANO.

Most lawyers are liberals. The American Bar Association is run by liberals. Trial lawyers (IE: defensive attorneys) who are liberals outnumber those who are conservative 4-1. This is common knowledge in the legal industry.

Well....

the more laws that are written, the more the people will need to consult lawyers, the more people need lawyers, the more money lawyers make. Ergo, lawyers support the party that writes more new and complicated laws instead of the party that prefers simply clarifying and actually enforcing the laws already on the books. Ergo, lawyers support the Democratic Party.

Incarceration rates:

few countries are as honest about their prison populations as we are. We also have a higher rate of poor people immigrating here than most other countries. AND, our prison system's leniency in punishment/generous rehabilitation system (air conditioning, color TV, educational opportunities etc) basically acts as an incentive for criminal activity, because even if you get caught, life ain't too bad.

You mention Sheriff Joe. Do you really think if conservatives ran shit criminals would get color television and HBO? Are you fukking serious? Certainly they'd get more than 13 years for 2nd degree murder. RIGHT?

If somebody was trying to increase the number of arrests/times someone needed to hire a lawyer, would he increase or reduce the length of prison sentences?

Well he'd reduce them. Greater turnover=greater chances for recidivism=more chances to bilk the government/criminals/ex-cons out of money in attorney fees.

If somebody was trying to increase the likelihood of a person considering breaking the law to actually commit that crime, would they try and make the punishment for that crime harsher or laxer?

Well they'd make it laxer obviously. If the consequences for breaking the law aren't as harsh, more people will risk breaking the law. More people who risk breaking the law=more arrests=more criminal proceedings=more jobs/money for lawyers/judges/leo's.

Now I know why you have no idea what planet I'm on, because you have no damned idea what planet earth looks like.

Look man, if conservatives ran shit, criminals would be locked up and stay locked up. RIGHT?

RIGHT?

YES.

YES they are.

And you don't make more money on locking a guy up 50 years for one bank robbery than locking the same guy up three different times over 50 years for three different bank robberies.

It is liberal sentencing/incarceration policies that result in greater money being funneled into the criminal justice system, not conservative ones. Hence, AGAIN,

why most lawyers vote Democrat. Nice try, but next time, maybe you should let facts get in the way of a good story.

And please, don't make a fool of yourself trying to argue about who makes up the legal profession. It's my profession.
    once again, Madcap shows why he is by FAR, the most intelligent poster on this site.

BRAVO!!!

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    False! The whole basis of the religion is of peace. In fact the words Islam and salam are both rooted from the same meaning. In fact Islam actually means to find peace through submission to the creator which is known by muslims as Allah. Of course salam literally means peace. For those who's knowledge of Islam is limited I find it hilarious how they try to act as if they are some authority on the subject. If one wants the truth about Islam it's obvious that who better to ask than muslims.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Damn this whole time I thought Al Qaeda was a terror organization...

PS. I find it hilarious how you try to say its a religion of peace when our country is fighting those same "peace religion" guys that try to terrorize us.

It was a good try, though, not that convincing.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

PS. I find it hilarious how you try to say its a religion of peace when our country is fighting those same "peace religion" guys that try to terrorize us.

So did I until the US/UN backed Al Qaeda and the rebels in Libya. But that disaster wasn't enough for John MaCain who is still clamoring for further support in Syria, beyond the arming of the rebels and covert action on the ground. I thought Al Qaeda were the bad guys? Guess not, as long as they further the aspirations set out in PNAC.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

??

Case in Point:

JANET NAPOLITANO.

Well....

Incarceration rates:

RIGHT?

YES.

YES they are.

Really? That's stupid to say. You think people should have the right to drive their cars at 70 MPH with no lights on in the dark? You believe in freedom don't you? Why don't they let people drive without lights on at night? Hummm ... maybe because it puts innocent lives in danger. I'm all for freedom, but when it puts others in danger. You have to have limits on freedom.

Subjecting people to accept science is beneficial to society. All religion does is stop the development of society as a whole. It slows down the ability to learn and is the reason that terrorists even exist. Religion makes people stupid and violent. It's the most dangerous invention man has ever created. I'm all for government stopping the continued spread of psychosis. When a government allows religion to be taught in school. The government is basically letting schools teach a dangerous ideology with taxpayer money. If people don't want science to be taught to their kids. Then, they should be put in a private school or home-schooled.

I thought the republican party was the party for business owners? I guess Stossel is wrong about that. The hundreds of interviews Stossel has done with business owners have all been staged, I guess. Big business constantly says that the democratic party is responsible for destroying business. You're saying it's democrat business owners, voting to tax themselves to death, voting for regulations on themselves, voting for democrats to destroy the competition, while campaigning against democrat policies?

The republican party I speak of has been in power for over 40 years. I think that's why our subjective political perspectives are so different. You are possibly talking about the power, the democrats possess in today's political arena. I haven't really grasped the idea of democrats in positions of real power, yet. It's hard for me to accept the idea of republicans losing power. Since republicans have been in charge for over 40 years.

A real shift in power has taken place in the last four years in the country. I wouldn't be surprised that democrats bought their way to the top. Here, in Texas, theo-bigot-totalitarian-fascist-idiots are still in complete control. As a kid, I wanted democrats in charge. Now, as a grown man, I want the party of Lincoln to take the party back. I dream of the party evolving to the times we currently live in. Just as John Stossel does. Won't EVER happen, though. Republicans are currently the idiocracy party.

I understand why criminal defense lawyers are liberals. I've been to court plenty of times. The lawyers I'm talking about are prosecuting attorneys. I've had to listen to the bullshit they spew. A liberal prosecuting attorney sounds like an oxymoron. Liberal defense lawyers want to stop people from going to jail and republican prosecuting attorneys want to fill it to capacity. I should have defined which lawyers I was referring to.

Incentive for criminal activity? You make it seem like a night at the Hilton. F'uck, what a bunch of bullshit that is. I can tell you've never been locked up before. Jail was such a bad experience for me that I can't even describe the feeling. Go rent an air conditioned storage unit and fill it with people with short tempers, mentally ill, of low intelligence, and gang affiliated. Remember all they need is a 30 second window to attack you, so watch your back 24/7. You can't shit or shower without eyes on you.

Don't smile, laugh, stare, discuss money, family, or politics. Throw in a few guards who don't give a shit, (they are just as bad as the inmates), and beware of extortion from the guards and the inmates. Beware of the programs you watch on TV because some inmates might not like that program and might use it against you. Other than that, you're right, it's just peachy being locked up. Damn, republicans are incredibly ignorant and naive.

Pay attention ... democrats can't change the republican criminal justice system. All they can do is make it as humane as possible with republicans in power. Politics is about giving and taking. Democrats gave up something for republicans to give inmates amenities. Republicans do run shit. It's just democrats put up a fight to slowly chip away at their policies. That's how progress happens and politics works.

Liberal criminal policies do have its flaws. Liberals fight to get them out of trouble and they keep on getting back in trouble with the law. Nothing much democrats can do about that. Republicans make drug cartels rich by their drug policies and democrats make the system rich by creating a constant cycle of catch and release. In order to end up catching the same offenders again.

The democrats are screwed in the head and the republicans are REALLY, REALLY ... screwed in the head. As I said, I'm a man without a party. I would vote to put a panel in charge of fixing the country. I would put Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Jesse Ventura, Gary Johnson, and John Stossel in charge of fixing the country. I like people that democrats and republicans both despise. That tells me those are the people who should be given a chance at being trusted with the keys to the country.

Nice job on getting the ignorant, retarded, rifle idiot, aka SBR's David Duke, on your side. That sir, should be a warning sign that you should seriously start analyzing your political perspective. Oh, and BTW, nice gloss over on the other points I made. I figured you would ignore it. Republicans today are masters of glossing over reality.
    Last edited by SportsInteLect; 07-01-13 at 01:51 AM.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Really? That's stupid to say. You think people should have the right to drive their cars at 70 MPH with no lights on in the dark? You believe in freedom don't you? Why don't they let people drive without lights on at night? Hummm ... maybe because it puts innocent lives in danger. I'm all for freedom, but when it puts others in danger. You have to have limits on freedom.

Subjecting people to accept science is beneficial to society. All religion does is stop the development of society as a whole. It slows down the ability to learn and is the reason that terrorists even exist. Religion makes people stupid and violent. It's the most dangerous invention man has ever created. I'm all for government stopping the continued spread of psychosis. When a government allows religion to be taught in school. The government is basically letting schools teach a dangerous ideology with taxpayer money. If people don't want science to be taught to their kids. Then, they should be put in a private school or home-schooled.

I thought the republican party was the party for business owners? I guess Stossel is wrong about that. The hundreds of interviews Stossel has done with business owners have all been staged, I guess. Big business constantly says that the democratic party is responsible for destroying business. You're saying it's democrat business owners, voting to tax themselves to death, voting for regulations on themselves, voting for democrats to destroy the competition, while campaigning against democrat policies?

The republican party I speak of has been in power for over 40 years. I think that's why our subjective political perspectives are so different. You are possibly talking about the power, the democrats possess in today's political arena. I haven't really grasped the idea of democrats in positions of real power, yet. It's hard for me to accept the idea of republicans losing power. Since republicans have been in charge for over 40 years.

A real shift in power has taken place in the last four years in the country. I wouldn't be surprised that democrats bought their way to the top. Here, in Texas, theo-bigot-totalitarian-fascist-idiots are still in complete control. As a kid, I wanted democrats in charge. Now, as a grown man, I want the party of Lincoln to take the party back. I dream of the party evolving to the times we currently live in. Just as John Stossel does. Won't EVER happen, though. Republicans are currently the idiocracy party.

I understand why criminal defense lawyers are liberals. I've been to court plenty of times. The lawyers I'm talking about are prosecuting attorneys. I've had to listen to the bullshit they spew. A liberal prosecuting attorney sounds like an oxymoron. Liberal defense lawyers want to stop people from going to jail and republican prosecuting attorneys want to fill it to capacity. I should have defined which lawyers I was referring to.

Incentive for criminal activity? You make it seem like a night at the Hilton. F'uck, what a bunch of bullshit that is. I can tell you've never been locked up before. Jail was such a bad experience for me that I can't even describe the feeling. Go rent an air conditioned storage unit and fill it with people with short tempers, mentally ill, of low intelligence, and gang affiliated. Remember all they need is a 30 second window to attack you, so watch your back 24/7. You can't shit or shower without eyes on you.

Don't smile, laugh, stare, discuss money, family, or politics. Throw in a few guards who don't give a shit, (they are just as bad as the inmates), and beware of extortion from the guards and the inmates. Beware of the programs you watch on TV because some inmates might not like that program and might use it against you. Other than that, you're right, it's just peachy being locked up. Damn, republicans are incredibly ignorant and naive.

Pay attention ... democrats can't change the republican criminal justice system. All they can do is make it as humane as possible with republicans in power. Politics is about giving and taking. Democrats gave up something for republicans to give inmates amenities. Republicans do run shit. It's just democrats put up a fight to slowly chip away at their policies. That's how progress happens and politics works.

Liberal criminal policies do have its flaws. Liberals fight to get them out of trouble and they keep on getting back in trouble with the law. Nothing much democrats can do about that. Republicans make drug cartels rich by their drug policies and democrats make the system rich by creating a constant cycle of catch and release. In order to end up catching the same offenders again.

The democrats are screwed in the head and the republicans are REALLY, REALLY ... screwed in the head. As I said, I'm a man without a party. I would vote to put a panel in charge of fixing the country. I would put Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Jesse Ventura, Gary Johnson, and John Stossel in charge of fixing the country. I like people that democrats and republicans both despise. That tells me those are the people who should be given a chance at being trusted with the keys to the country.

Nice job on getting the ignorant, retarded, rifle idiot, aka SBR's David Duke, on your side. That sir, should be a warning sign that you should seriously start analyzing your political perspective. Oh, and BTW, nice gloss over on the other points I made. I figured you would ignore it. Republicans today are masters of glossing over reality.
    Stossel tends to interview SMALL business owners. And small business owners usually do vote for the GOP more than the Dems.

It is LARGE business owners, IE: the MULTI-NATIONAL CORPS that push for higher taxes. Like Apple for instance. Why? Because large corps like Apple have large enough finance divisions/teams of in-house counsel to effectively avoid it....

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/13273fae-e...#axzz2XmKA9IPE

Small business owners can't afford to wiggle their way out of this stuff. It cripples them. Crippling your competition is something only the monoliths are in a position to do. And they vote for Dems because Dems pass more regulations.

Prosecutors are often GOPers. That's true. But prosecutors don't make more or less money on how many people they convict. Their salaries (unlike defense attys for instance) remain constant. HUGE difference and kind of debunks your whole damn theory about the criminal justice system existing to make GOPers more money. And prosecutors don't write the laws they prosecute anyway. Legislators do. You seem to be basing the entirety of your concept of political ideology on what you see in Texas. And that's fukking retarded.

Schools:

Government law requires children to attend school. And government law requires the people to fund the building of schools that their children attend. It would only seem natural then that each respective community be given the freedom therefore to determine what their children are learning in those schools. I personally don't want my kids taught religion in school, but that doesn't mean I believe I possess the right to tell an Iowa farm town pop. 769 what they teach their kids either. If they pay for that school to be built, and then they staff it with members of their own community, teaching their own kids, what fukking right do we have to tell them what gets taught? That's none of our goddamn business. What makes your personal desires/beliefs superior to theirs? I can see why people think of you as commie. You sure fukking sound like one.

As for glossing over the rest of your points....

which points were those? Maybe I didn't address anything else because A) I agreed with it and there was nothing to address or B) you weren't making a point but rambling about your personal view of the world.

Feel free to refresh the exchange with something you feel I left out.

As for Rifleman's support:

you do know that the majority of the white supremacist groups in America voted for Ron Paul right? Does that invalidate Mr. Paul's economic policy or thoughts on gun control?

Of course not.

Don't be an asshole.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Your kidding right? I mean one cannot be this naive. First of all the Al Qaeda is some fringe organization who's views are of a socio political nature. Yes they use Islam as a catalyst to further their agenda but to actually think that all muslims are somehow Al Qaeda is just plain dumb and ignorant if you will. Furthermore to say that Islam is not peaceful because your country is fighting them shows how uninformed you must be. Let me put it simply so as not to scare you with grown educated talk. Islam is a religion that teaches peace. It also teaches to meet evil with harshness. Is that simple enough for you?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Your kidding right? I mean one cannot be this naive. First of all the Al Qaeda is some fringe organization who's views are of a socio political nature. Yes they use Islam as a catalyst to further their agenda but to actually think that all muslims are somehow Al Qaeda is just plain dumb and ignorant if you will. Furthermore to say that Islam is not peaceful because your country is fighting them shows how uninformed you must be. Let me put it simply so as not to scare you with grown educated talk. Islam is a religion that teaches peace. It also teaches to meet evil with harshness. Is that simple enough for you?
    And there's the catch.

Who gets to define what "evil" is?

I hate to break it to you but the Koran, and "Allah" are just little fairy tales, told among a desert people who lived in a time with little hope or chance of a meaningful life.

Tell me again, what does the Koran say about non-believers?

Hustler11

That's disturbing. You're saying its okay to subject people to teaching unwillingly as long as it's the teachings you believe in. Typical liberal hypocrite.

Hustler11

Simple enough, but you still are acting blind to the fact that MOST ALL if not ALL terror plots have been constructed and carried out by muslims. Either they're not following the same religion you are or somebody needs a better preacher. ( or whatever yall call them in Islam. )

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Simple enough, but you still are acting blind to the fact that MOST ALL if not ALL terror plots have been constructed and carried out by muslims. Either they're not following the same religion you are or somebody needs a better preacher. ( or whatever yall call them in Islam. )
    To give a blanket statement that "most if not all" terror plots have been hatched by muslims is patently false. I understand that mainstream media gives you this impression but don't believe the hype. I could give you example after example of terrorism worldwide from the past and up to date of terrorism being perpetrated by individuals from all walks of life. I cannot deny that there are muslims who are intent on causing harm to their adversaries but I caution you not to dismiss them as being the way all muslims are. Also I suggest that people look at what is making them wanna carry out such acts. Maybe if certain policies or actions are changed things could be reconciled and violence could cease. Why is it not called terrorism what the U.S military is ordered to commit across the world? It certainly fits into the definition of terrorism. If you commit atrocities to a group of people continuously shouldn't you expect a reaction?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

To give a blanket statement that "most if not all" terror plots have been hatched by muslims is patently false. I understand that mainstream media gives you this impression but don't believe the hype. I could give you example after example of terrorism worldwide from the past and up to date of terrorism being perpetrated by individuals from all walks of life. I cannot deny that there are muslims who are intent on causing harm to their adversaries but I caution you not to dismiss them as being the way all muslims are. Also I suggest that people look at what is making them wanna carry out such acts. Maybe if certain policies or actions are changed things could be reconciled and violence could cease. Why is it not called terrorism what the U.S military is ordered to commit across the world? It certainly fits into the definition of terrorism. If you commit atrocities to a group of people continuously shouldn't you expect a reaction?
    Ummmm.

How's this for a list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rorist_attacks

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Ummmm. Do I need list all the non muslim terrorism? Regardless as I've already stated there is an absolute media bias and in most if not all statistics and records there is always the linking of terrorism to Islam. So in essence you've proved nothing more than the point I was making.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Stossel tends to interview SMALL business owners. And small business owners usually do vote for the GOP more than the Dems.

It is LARGE business owners, IE: the MULTI-NATIONAL CORPS that push for higher taxes. Like Apple for instance. Why? Because large corps like Apple have large enough finance divisions/teams of in-house counsel to effectively avoid it....

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/13273fae-e...#axzz2XmKA9IPE

Small business owners can't afford to wiggle their way out of this stuff. It cripples them. Crippling your competition is something only the monoliths are in a position to do. And they vote for Dems because Dems pass more regulations.

Prosecutors are often GOPers. That's true. But prosecutors don't make more or less money on how many people they convict. Their salaries (unlike defense attys for instance) remain constant. HUGE difference and kind of debunks your whole damn theory about the criminal justice system existing to make GOPers more money. And prosecutors don't write the laws they prosecute anyway. Legislators do. You seem to be basing the entirety of your concept of political ideology on what you see in Texas. And that's fukking retarded.

Schools:

Government law requires children to attend school. And government law requires the people to fund the building of schools that their children attend. It would only seem natural then that each respective community be given the freedom therefore to determine what their children are learning in those schools. I personally don't want my kids taught religion in school, but that doesn't mean I believe I possess the right to tell an Iowa farm town pop. 769 what they teach their kids either. If they pay for that school to be built, and then they staff it with members of their own community, teaching their own kids, what fukking right do we have to tell them what gets taught? That's none of our goddamn business. What makes your personal desires/beliefs superior to theirs? I can see why people think of you as commie. You sure fukking sound like one.

As for glossing over the rest of your points....

which points were those? Maybe I didn't address anything else because A) I agreed with it and there was nothing to address or B) you weren't making a point but rambling about your personal view of the world.

Feel free to refresh the exchange with something you feel I left out.

As for Rifleman's support:

you do know that the majority of the white supremacist groups in America voted for Ron Paul right? Does that invalidate Mr. Paul's economic policy or thoughts on gun control?

Of course not.

Don't be an asshole.

That's disturbing. You're saying its okay to subject people to teaching unwillingly as long as it's the teachings you believe in. Typical liberal hypocrite.
    Hustler11 ... WHAT? ... Liberal Hypocrite? Typical Theo-totalitarian-fascist... idiot. Do you lack reading comprehension?

"The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
    ~ The Treaty of Tripoli

Science isn't a religion. Science is based on logical inference. What part of separation of church and state don't people like you understand? You can find a shit load of quotes from the founding fathers that hate religion. There is a reason they put separation of church and state in the constitution.

They envisioned a democracy based on logic and reason. Not a stupid theocracy. The founding fathers wanted to do everything they could to keep government separate from religion. The Constitution forms a secular document, and nowhere does it appeal to God, Christianity, Jesus, or any supreme being.

The Madcap ... The link you provided did not work. I do get the point you are trying to make, though. Business politics is just as subjective as all politics is. Usually, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I never said that prosecutors make more money based on how many people they convict.

The entire system itself was designed to make money off the criminal justice system. The architects and manipulators of the system have always been republicans. This entire country was built by republicans based on republican principles. Republicans make sure to put judges and prosecutors that fit their ideals.

At my first job, I was told, you either do things my way or I will find someone who will. That's usually how everything is in life. What's f'uckin retarded is acting like liberals run this shit. When republicans built the damn country. Everything you see today was created by republicans with a vision of what they believe a democratic republic should be.

What if a small Al Qaeda American community wanted to open a public school for their kids and preach Islam. Would you be OK with that? If you are, you're an idiot. You can call me a commie, I call it being logical. On the whole rifleman thing ... you got a point.

I was out of line. What you call rambling, I call the truth. Ron Paul denounced those groups. That was enough for me to accept his politics. I don't agree with everything Ron Paul believes in. I would pick him on my panel because he is knowledgeable on politics in America.

First 12