Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

I am very bothered by this

Walk into the store and am being helped at the counter. Have money in my pocket and ready to buy shit. Suddenly the phone rings and the guy helping me answers it.

Why the fuk is the guy that is not in the store and not ready to spend any money more important than the customer who is there and ready to buy shit?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Most people are out with friends or having a good time on a Saturday night but this pathetic little man continues to post his nonsense thinking anyone here gives a fuk. What a sad sad sad lonely man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Because they are not going to lose a potential sale by not taking the call.

I bet even though you were annoyed, you still bought what you went there for didn't you?

Yeah, it seems rude, but what can you do? Other than walking out and not buying what you went there for and needed.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I used to be in that position all the time... you're taught to deal with every customer and take every call??

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

You should have left, come back and barred all the doors and then set the fukking place on fire...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Most people are out with friends or having a good time on a Saturday night but this pathetic little man continues to post his nonsense thinking anyone here gives a fuk. What a sad sad sad lonely man.
    Look at your join date and the number of posts you racked up you fuking loser. Most people post on a wide array subjects but with your feeble little simple mind every subject is the same. Some stupid cut and paste from whatever racist site, arayn nation or right wing propaganda site you happen to be jerking yourself off to. Then too top it all off your too fuking stupid to formulate any original thoughts and leave just as a cut and paste. You ever stop and think to yourself that you could just paste the link and save much time for you to sit around in your pissed stained underwear and ponder your miserable existence?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, MrZ, dante1, horja1, stevenash, Jimmy Proffett, El Nino, Smoke, and Russian Rocket

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Walk into the store and am being helped at the counter. Have money in my pocket and ready to buy shit. Suddenly the phone rings and the guy helping me answers it.

Why the fuk is the guy that is not in the store and not ready to spend any money more important than the customer who is there and ready to buy shit?
    the guy probably felt like he already had you sold so was trying to make another, bad customer service though. hate when that happens to me too. i think its rude

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Probably saw you with your hand full of pennies and nickels to get the candy bar and slim jim....thought he had time to take the call while you sorted through it.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Same shit happens to me all the time when I'm working my shift at Red Roof Inn. Peeps be like "I think my husband's having a heart attack" or "There's someone drowning in the pool" and I'm just like "Damn, yo, can't you see I'm posting in my Fly Me thread right now?"

TheRifleman

"I am very bothered by this"

Get a job,you pathetic FAILURE.

Who cares about this nonsense....

You're a scared, small,wimpy sad excuse for a man who should have been aborted. You serve ZERO PURPOSE on this planet.. none whatsoever.

This is your end, and you know it:

You are terrified of free thinking men like me.....and you should be.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    "I am very bothered by this"

Get a job,you pathetic FAILURE.

Who cares about this nonsense....

You're a scared, small,wimpy sad excuse for a man who should have been aborted. You serve ZERO PURPOSE on this planet.. none whatsoever.

This is your end, and you know it:

You are terrified of free thinking men like me.....and you should be.

Rifle a "free thinker," can you imagine that statement. I wonder if this idiot is a masochist along with a still in the closet homosexual? After all just about everybody has taken a piss on this moron, even some conservatives. He is an embarrassment to all, and a great entertainer to most.

You know some people have very strange sexual secrets and this guy is constantly writing about sex. Could it be he receives great pleasure when people take a piss on him? From day one he has insulted dozens maybe even scores of people and had to realize they would retaliate, maybe that is what he likes. He likes to be humiliated, he likes to be embarrassed, he likes to play the clown, maybe he likes when guys piss and shit on his face not only figuratively but actually too. Nothing would surprise me concerning Chuckie the rifle. Nothing at all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey the loon is back for another lesson, some guys just never learn. Well he aligns himself with rifle need I say more? lol Wouldn't be surprised if the rifle begged for help--some help the loon is. This is the lad that thinks the cia killed the kids in Conn. Almost as stupid as rifle, not quite but a close second.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-23-13 at 02:03 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

The clerk should have answered the phone, and asked them to hold because he had a customer.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Look at your join date and the number of posts you racked up you fuking loser. Most people post on a wide array subjects but with your feeble little simple mind every subject is the same. Some stupid cut and paste from whatever racist site, arayn nation or right wing propaganda site you happen to be jerking yourself off to. Then too top it all off your too fuking stupid to formulate any original thoughts and leave just as a cut and paste. You ever stop and think to yourself that you could just paste the link and save much time for you to sit around in your pissed stained underwear and ponder your miserable existence?

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Hey the loon is back for another lesson, some guys just never learn. Well he aligns himself with rifle need I say more? lol Wouldn't be surprised if the rifle begged for help--some help the loon is. This is the lad that thinks the cia killed the kids in Conn. Almost as stupid as rifle, not quite but a close second.

your first day back and you've already been caught in a lie

Please provide a link to what is bolded above

I predict **crickets**

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Burial

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    your first day back and you've already been caught in a lie

Please provide a link to what is bolded above

I predict **crickets**

wait are you saying you didn't say that the chance that the Conn killings were a false flag is about 25%, oh but you did maybe you deleted but you did write that mr loon. Now if you are playing with words and want to say that false flag doesn't mean the CIA well then who is trying to deceive me or you? Listen mr loon I have a reputation of always telling it like it is, you and rifle on the other hand have no credibility at all, none. Now if your comment concerning this situation has been removed well that makes you worse than a liar. So what is it loon did you or did you not say the the killings in Conn may have been a false flag. lol Like I said sir you always have a way of either lying or twisting the truth you and rifle cannot be totally honest about almost everything. How many people do you think remember you making that comment, just me. lol you are truly a loon sir. And if your defense is...well I said the chance that it is a false flag is only 25% well I will settle for that because sir even saying the chance is .0001% makes you a crazy person. So play with semantics as much as you want the point is you made that comment which means you are as nutty as a loon and that comment I made was truthful, I don't lie mr loon. But you do!!!

I certainly wouldn't make that shit up, I don't pull stuff from my ass like you and rifle. I pride myself on keeping the story as honest as possible you on the other hand have a well deserved reputation for lies and word play.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-24-13 at 12:47 AM.

Let's Go Rangers

Your comment was
    "This is the lad that thinks the cia killed the kids in Conn."

That comment is specific that I:

1) 100% said it was a government act
    2) perpetrated by the CIA

I categorically deny that and ask you to provide a link

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Your comment was
    "This is the lad that thinks the cia killed the kids in Conn."

That comment is specific that I:

1) 100% said it was a government act
    2) perpetrated by the CIA

I categorically deny that and ask you to provide a link

Playing with words again mr loon, you said and I can't quote but I will be close. You said there is a 25% chance that those killing were a false flag. What does false flag mean mr loon, everybody knows that refers to a government operation. Mr. loon you can categorically deny until you are blue in the face you made that comment and you are a proven liar. I will not search for it because if you are saying it doesn't exist that means like your asshole buddy rifle you removed it, but I am sure many other people read that comment. And I myself probably quoted it so it does exist and when I find the motivation I will post it.

Bottom line loon you are lying again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

OH btw, the false flag comment you made more than once in more than one thread is available now in POLITICS. Very plainly you called it a false flag. Now let us see how you will squirm you way out of it now that it is in black and white. And I know another one exists that you said the words 25%, I guess I will need to search for that one too.

You mr loon are a convicted liar.

Let's Go Rangers

You do know what ? means, right ?

it is in the thread title

Also even if it was a false flag, I would never think the CIA is behind it if it occurs within the United States

Let's Go Rangers

it's your first day back and I already feel sorry for you

you've gotten pwned about 5 times already

I have to give you some time to attempt to recover at least a little of your dignity....

I'm logging off for the night

Let's Go Rangers

Oh yeah
    Almost forgot

Let's Go Rangers

Wow,

I'm shocked quit after getting beaten like Michael Spinks by Mike Tyson

Looks like the kid learned

congratulations on your progress

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You see people why the loon is also quite a scum bag too. This is what he does he will say something and hint about something and everybody in the universe realizes what he is attempting to say or imply and that includes Martians and then he will do this shit...you do know what a ? means. Read his shit and you decide. Don't listen to me or him you decide who the liar and twister of truth might be. Of course if you are familiar with my posts and his posts it is an easy task.

I am finished with you now mr loon you aren't worth the seconds it takes to expose you. You like your sex buddy rifle are also a phony and a liar and I have illustrated that more than just a few times. Carry on my moronic friend.

TheRifleman

The KING of all uneducated Morons ..we searched high and low, but, finally... ..

WE FOUND HIM!!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well you are the Christian and hold an advanced degree in business I think you said. I challenged you a dozen times or more to a one question quiz on both fields or either one doesn't matter. Yet, you refuse you simply won't take the challenge. Let me repeat it, one question you have 30 seconds to answer much like trivia. You dont answer you lose and you leave you get it wrong you lose and you leave. I even offered to make it multiple choice because we know you don't have any degree and it is quite doubtful you even have a HS diploma. So how about that quiz, you select the field bible or business. lol

Guys and gals this is the guy that claimed he has an advanced degree in business but could not distinguish libel from slander and that is not the only stupid error this kid has made he also doesn't understand the meaning of the word analogy. I could go on and on with this moron but you have read his bs you are cognizant of all the incredible stupid shit this guy has said and claimed. Oh, he is also into physical training and said real men can eat anything at all. So nutrition is not important when training and he verifies that by his love of twinkies. He claims to be 240 or something and 6 something. I would bet 1000 to 1 he is more like 350 and 5-4. I have spent decades around people that do serious training and I have met not one, not one that is a braggart or a bully and our friend rifle is both and I am sure he would have serious trouble removing himself from a phone booth. That is if he can even get in one.

And isn't it interesting how he and his sex buddy just love to decorate their bs with such cute coloring? That is the sign of a very educated mind I would think.

So rifle are you prepared for your quiz?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Shut the phuck up, you crazed gringo reject. You're nothing - nobody. You're not special, not unique. You're completely meaningless. I wouldn't wait on you, either. You're in such a hurry to buy - what exactly? Meangingless consumerist drivel. Wait your phuckkin turn, peasant.