irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Aaron hernandez is just another pathetic stupid athlete!!!

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 03:42 PM.

irish1
    Update your status

look at that home he lives in and I'm sure he has a beautiful built in pool to go with the movie theater and gym inside. He just signed a 40 million dollar deal and lives the dream life that people like us can only wish for. Guess he wants to be a gangsta instead. What a dumb knucklehead, enjoy being cell mates with BUBBA. Hope you are tougher than he is. What a home, wish I was a real estate agent in that town. He gave up one uniform for one that looks like a referee.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

the body of a Greek-god / the brain of a brain-damaged flea

It's hard to wrap your mind around how dumb this guy really is...

23 yrs old, fame and fortune .... more than anyone could ever dream of ( except me), never have to buy another drink in any bar for the rest of his life ( like me)
    and the MORON throws it all away for what? Some POT???

Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-21-13 at 03:12 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

while its not entirely likely....its hard to wonder if hernandez had been drafted by lets say...the seahawks or something like that....if things might have turned out differently for him....i mean...these guys will always probably have a home near their hometown.....but you wonder like when chris herren was traded to the celtics....how it ruined him.....remember watching his 30/30 and his brother was like "penetrate the celtics"....and herren talked about how healthy hed been in denver cause nick van exel and mcdyess kept an eye on him and wouldnt let him go out.......but here you have hernandez living and working a short drive from where he grew up....and the same people around him with access to him.....i know theres been some talk that hernandez has ties to a gang....dunno this whole thing is crazy and came out of nowhere....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Why can't these millionaires behave themselves?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

cocaine cash is a helluva drug

this guy murked somebody???

Kermit

Starting Tight End for your 2013 Patriots, Timmy "Captain Clipboard" Tebow.

TheRifleman

Aaron "nobody is dumber than me....not even pacman jones" Hernandez

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This happens when you give millions to fukks like him who are not even worth $1 as an human being.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Im glad to see ALLEGATIONS mean everything! Those HIGH paid BRILLIANT prosecutors are legal geniuses with wonderful intentions. A half assed dying forum should be able to shed some light on this matter with NO INFLUENCE from the instigating media. Bravo Irish you're a REAL man of Genius!!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

irish1
    Update your status

What In my post exactly do you disagree with? Pathetic or stupid?

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Well Im glad to see ALLEGATIONS mean everything! Those HIGH paid BRILLIANT prosecutors are legal geniuses with wonderful intentions. A half assed dying forum should be able to shed some light on this matter with NO INFLUENCE from the instigating media. Bravo Irish you're a REAL man of Genius!!!!
    Guilty or not do you think he is smart to hang with thugs or gangs?

irish1
    Update your status

Maybe I called the wrong person pathetic and stupid

irish1
    Update your status

Robert Kraft is the pathetic and stupid one for drafting him and now throwing 40 mil at him. He was trouble in college. Aaron Hernandez faces new troubles with Miami shooting lawsuit (+video)

Aaron Hernandez, a star tight end for the New England Patriots, is being sued by a man who says Hernandez shot him outside a Miami strip club. That comes after he had his home searched in connection with a homicide in Massachusetts.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

irish1
    Update your status

How bright is Robert Kraft if Pu
    Vladimir Putin will buy Robert Kraft a new ring ‘if it’s so valuable to him’

(AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko)
    Fine, if Robert Kraft is going to be such a big baby about it, Vladimir Putin will buy him a ring to make up for the one he supposedly pocketed in 2005.
    The Russian president responded to Kraft’s claim of a pilfered Super Bowl ring while at an economic forum in St. Petersburg. Sometimes I wish there was a font that could accurately portray sarcasm. It often gets lost in transcription. This isn’t one of those times. Putin’s tone comes acrossjuuuuuust fine.
    “If it is such a big treasure for Mr. Kraft and the team … I have a suggestion. I will ask a jewelry firm to make a really good and big thing, so everyone will see it is a luxury piece, made of quality metal and with a stone, so this piece will be passed from generation to generation in the team whose interests are represented by Mr. Kraft. This would be the smartest solution partners can ever achieve while tackling such a complicated international problem.”
    Putin also said he doesn’t remember Kraf

tin really did pocket his superbowl ring????
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ya the patriots are really the stupid ones...for spending a 4th round pick and getting a pro bowl caliber weapon for their offense for it.....ya bob kraft is such an idiot

TheRifleman

This is the dog house for Hernandez' dog.....it's bigger than most of your apartments.

What recession? Aaron Hernandez’s dog is living large in tiny McMansion that would make Snoopy jealous. Seriously. That is Aaron Hernandez’s dog house. Police are searching the dog house because it is as big as some apartments. This is amazing. There is a full grown man standing outside the house. If police find anything, that house is big enough that Aaron Hernandez’s dog could be charged with obstruction of justice. I would pay good money to see an episode of Cribs that took place in that house.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...police-search/

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Innocent until proven guilty

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty
    Zimmerman is very glad to hear that

irish1
    Update your status

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 03:43 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

no joke
    Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    look at that home he lives in and I'm sure he has a beautiful built in pool to go with the movie theater and gym inside. He just signed a 40 million dollar deal and lives the dream life that people like us can only wish for. Guess he wants to be a gangsta instead. What a dumb knucklehead, enjoy being cell mates with BUBBA. Hope you are tougher than he is. What a home, wish I was a real estate agent in that town. He gave up one uniform for one that looks like a referee.

Kermit
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-27-13 at 12:00 PM.

Kermit

In the final minutes of his life, Odin Lloyd sent a series of texts to his sister."Did you see who I was with?" said the first, at 3:07 a.m. June 17. "Who?" she finally replied.
    "NFL," he texted back, then added: "Just so you know."

It was 3:23 a.m. Moments later, Lloyd would be dead in what a prosecutor called an execution-style shooting orchestrated by New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez because his friend talked to the wrong people at a nightclub. Hernandez was charged Wednesday with murder and could face life in prison, if convicted.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Is it so hard to just play football for half a year, and then chill for the other half of the year. Like damn!, all this fool has to do is collect checks. Why do people insist on doing anything other than they have to?!?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

He must have been blown out of his mind, to give all this up

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Listen did I just hear on the news that this guy is a suspect in two other killings. I think I did. It is incredible, these guys give up everything they have because they can't control their criminal tendencies. It is difficult for normal people, like most of us, to even understand. What a shame, I am starting to believe, just a little, some of the stereotypes that these sports figures own. These people are gifted athletes this is the part that I don't get. Listen, I played a little ball like many of you, naturally I wasn't even in ten leagues down from these guys but I loved it so much that I dedicated all or much of my discretionary time to basket ball. My point is I didn't have time or want time to even consider doing crime. Now one would think that these guys who are so much better than I and your average ball player you might think they would turn their back on silly crime and their criminal friends. Wouldn't you? I guess some do I can't understand why all don't. They are given a huge gift and piss it away. God damn shame but even more shameful is they have to take innocent people away from their family and people that love them.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Attached Images  

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you got this one right Dwight, what a shame wasted humanity, it is pitiful.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Listen did I just hear on the news that this guy is a suspect in two other killings. I think I did. It is incredible, these guys give up everything they have because they can't control their criminal tendencies. It is difficult for normal people, like most of us, to even understand. What a shame, I am starting to believe, just a little, some of the stereotypes that these sports figures own. These people are gifted athletes this is the part that I don't get. Listen, I played a little ball like many of you, naturally I wasn't even in ten leagues down from these guys but I loved it so much that I dedicated all or much of my discretionary time to basket ball. My point is I didn't have time or want time to even consider doing crime. Now one would think that these guys who are so much better than I and your average ball player you might think they would turn their back on silly crime and their criminal friends. Wouldn't you? I guess some do I can't understand why all don't. They are given a huge gift and piss it away. God damn shame but even more shameful is they have to take innocent people away from their family and people that love them.

The only thing that is truly INCREDIBLE, is that allegedly you WERE ( before you were fired and then incarcerated for child molestations )at some point in your tragic life, a teacher of some kind....teaching (as laughable as that sounds) kids.....whatever and having the worst grammar imaginable!!

Your writing skills are childish!!!

You are illiterate!!!

There is no question about it now!!!

Ballplayer is ONE WORD!!

G-ddamn is ONE WORD!!

Basketball is ONE WORD!!!

oh, man this is priceless!!! (priceless is ONE WORD!!)

This is why I keep coming back here!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my writing skills, are you serious. You are talking about writing skills first of all you are wrong basket ball can be two words, ball player is two words you idiot and what is this G-ddamn are you jewish now and you still screw it up.

listen did you report me yet, I am waiting for you to report me. lol

how about it seems like you want to talk now, should we discuss our college days. let me know we can start anytime you want. I will ask a question you will answer, you will ask a question I will answer. what do you say pal?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this lad has problems with 8th and 9th grade words and he wants to discuss my writing skills, can you imagine this? Of all things my writing skills and English language skills vs his. Oh my! This guy stretches but that is fine rifle we can discuss writing skills, we can discuss any skill at all you vs me in anything. Even Christianity, writing skills, business, anything. And then when I kick your ass in everything we can go out and play some basket ball. lol

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    my writing skills, are you serious. You are talking about writing skills first of all you are wrong basket ball can be two words, ball player is two words you idiot and what is this G-ddamn are you jewish now and you still screw it up.

listen did you report me yet, I am waiting for you to report me. lol

how about it seems like you want to talk now, should we discuss our college days. let me know we can start anytime you want. I will ask a question you will answer, you will ask a question I will answer. what do you say pal?

" basketball can be two words"

oh, you can't make this stuff up!!

Folks..this is WHY your kids are so stupid...because of morons like this in your public schools....geez.

The reason why I am so BRILLIANT, is because my parents loved me enough NOT to send me to public school hoping to avoid morons like HIM...

IT WORKED!!

thank-you, mother and father!!!
    I can't take it...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay you win, now can we discuss college? How about it? You ready?

Oh btw, is there any chance that basket and ball are two words, you moron.

But let us not change the subject, let us talk college. Okay, let us go for it.

TheRifleman

This is when Aaron Hernandez realized he was about to be arrested

12 Last