SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This one is for PAULYPOKER.....

And for once, I agree with Pauly.

This fukin cop is a disgrace to human beings.

Jesus, if a cop can't safely get a kid into his car without tasing her, he has to be legally retarded himself.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/healt...old-girl-video

Oregon State police used a taser on an unarmed, naked 11-year-old girl who was walking down the I-5 highway near Ashland, Oregon, at 4 a.m. on Sunday morning (video below).
    Oregon State Police officials say the state trooper had to shoot the autistic child with a taser to stop her from wandering down the highway and putting herself in danger.
    According to KDRV-TV, cab driver Adam Bednar witnessed the young girl, who appeared to be confused. He drove alongside her while he called police, whom he thought would help her.
    Instead, Bednar was shocked to watch a state trooper yell at the girl to stop walking and then threaten to use a taser on her twice. When the confused girl kept walking, the state trooper, who was in no danger, used the taser on the child.
    “She seized up, then she just fell face first on the ground,” recalled Bednar. “Just face first in the ground.”
    “She wasn’t going off the road, she was set on walking down the freeway. And I think that, had [the state trooper] waited for back up, they could have gotten her without the taser.”

The girl’s father was furious at police and at the KDRV-TV news report, which falsely referred to the child as a “young woman" and a “woman."

“They keep calling her a ‘woman’ …she is 11 years old. Since when is an 11-year-old kid with the mind of a 3-year-old a ‘woman?'” the girl’s father told InfoWars.com. “She is very gentle and non combative. If the police cannot apprehend a child who is cooperative without tasing then what would be the alternative? Shooting her?”

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

cops LOL.....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

the cop probably freaked out since the little girl was naked.

nowadays, if you touch a kid somehow, you can get arrested for molestation.

regardless, how can you use a taser on a kid?

also, i'm surprised this happened in oregon and not in pittsburg.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Paula check in

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the cop probably freaked out since the little girl was naked.

nowadays, if you touch a kid somehow, you can get arrested for molestation.

regardless, how can you use a taser on a kid?

also, i'm surprised this happened in oregon and not in pittsburg.
    Not just that.. She has Autism.