PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let me get this one right you dumb fuk.

You have the cure for Cancer and AIDS-- but you're too stupid to know how to market it?

Anyone else NOT surprised by this?

I have an answer. Get Bigfoot to wear a shirt with your logo on it, much like Golfers do with their sponsors.

Or.

Paint your logo on the side of your favorite UFO.

Get back to us when the cash starts rolling in.
    Marketing any cure for cancer and aids is putting your own life at risk, dikkhead.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Stop. No it's not. Please keep your conspiracies in check. You do realize you're losing touch with reality, right?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Stop. No it's not. Please keep your conspiracies in check. You do realize you're losing touch with reality, right?
    I am? So that student in California who invented an engine that could run on simple tap water and turned down all offers from the oil companies to buy his invention so they could bury it who was found hanged in his apartment which was ruled a "suicide" is just imagination, right?

Kid had a billion dollar future in front of him but he killed himself.

Tell me another one.

The Kraken

Yes you are. Unless you have proof, which you do not. Got anymore hasty generalizations?

Please, tell me how you seriously do not consider this a conspiracy THEORY. Think hard about words.

And please no more strawmen Philly. Just address the issue or be done.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yes you are. Unless you have proof, which you do not. Got anymore hasty generalizations?

Please, tell me how you seriously do not consider this a conspiracy THEORY. Think hard about words.

And please no more strawmen Philly. Just address the issue or be done.
    So you honestly believe that an invention that can put entire drug corporations out of business forever wouldn't be a threat to your life if you were said inventor?

The Kraken

Philly, it doesn't matter what I think. Not does it matter what you think. All that matters are the facts. Are there any related to the issue? If so, I'm all ears. But so far all I've heard is a conspiracy theory and those are a dime a dozen.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Philly, it doesn't matter what I think. Not does it matter what you think. All that matters are the facts. Are there any related to the issue? If so, I'm all ears. But so far all I've heard is a conspiracy theory and those are a dime a dozen.
    OK what facts related to the issue would you like to know?

The Kraken

For what it's worth, there's not a cancer drug nor aids drug on the top 10 list of most profitable drugs. That list is dominated by reflux, asthma, and heart meds.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

For what it's worth, there's not a cancer drug nor aids drug on the top 10 list of most profitable drugs. That list is dominated by reflux, asthma, and heart meds.
    But there are hundreds of cancer drugs available that the corporations that produce them make tons of money on.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    OK what facts related to the issue would you like to know?
    First, before we even touch whether or not a life would be at risk if they found a cure for aids or cancer, Tell me if the studies that proved these cures were double blind studies and what was the N# and the P values. We can go from there.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

LOL. Then why didn't the Costa Rican that also invented said engine kill himself?

Some people are just fukkin idiots. They can't help it; it's just who they are. PhillyFlyer is apparently one of those fukkin idiots. Maybe it's not his fault? Maybe there's just a certain percentage of fukkin idiots that must exist, to make others feel that they're not completely utter useless failures.

We should be thanking and congratulating PhillyFlyers, for stepping up and filling this role. Because of you being a fukking idiot, PhillyFlyer, many people have now realized how intelligent they actually are.

Kudos to you, you brave soul!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I am? So that student in California who invented an engine that could run on simple tap water and turned down all offers from the oil companies to buy his invention so they could bury it who was found hanged in his apartment which was ruled a "suicide" is just imagination, right?

Kid had a billion dollar future in front of him but he killed himself.

Tell me another one.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

First, before we even touch whether or not a life would be at risk if they found a cure for aids or cancer, Tell me if the studies that proved these cures were double blind studies and what was the N# and the P values. We can go from there.
    There have been no double blind studies. The studies so far are preliminary but the results so astonishing as to be almost unbelievable. We're talking total eradication of all cancer cells and the complete annihilation of the aids virus from the human body with no side effects and no harm done to regular healthy cells within the body.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    LOL. Then why didn't the Costa Rican that also invented said engine kill himself?

Some people are just fukkin idiots. They can't help it; it's just who they are. PhillyFlyer is apparently one of those fukkin idiots. Maybe it's not his fault? Maybe there's just a certain percentage of fukkin idiots that must exist, to make others feel that they're not completely utter useless failures.

We should be thanking and congratulating PhillyFlyers, for stepping up and filling this role. Because of you being a fukking idiot, PhillyFlyer, many people have now realized how intelligent they actually are.

Kudos to you, you brave soul!
    The next original thought in your head will be your first.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

AIDS is preventable.
    99 percent preventable.
    Arthur Ashe got it from a bad blood transfusion.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12