SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So, Pouyasophy got himself a ghost, "JewRogers"

and he's took fuking stupid to make it less obvious.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave SamDiamond 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Thinking the Same thing.

SamDiamond

It's the same shit. He didn't even bother to change it a little.

"Fake gays"

and yapping about blacks.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The love and light weirdo returns. He is an odd kid.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Never question the methods of a genius Sammy. If only these disgruntled nutters put the same amount of effort into picking and posting winners as they do into creating new accounts we'd all be rich. Such a joke.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Shari is a mod here, right?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I think he was a real gay an angry gay

shari91

He was definitely angry about something. I don't want to go back through emails and I couldn't breach his privacy anyway but he had a grudge. Can't remember if it was race or sexuality or religion or what but the kid just needs to simmer down. Keep thinking the world is out to get you and it'll eventually prove you right I guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He was definitely angry about something. I don't want to go back through emails and I couldn't breach his privacy anyway but he had a grudge. Can't remember if it was race or sexuality or religion or what but the kid just needs to simmer down. Keep thinking the world is out to get you and it'll eventually prove you right I guess.
    99.9 percent sure they were both dudleydawson

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You know, you could be right. No way Dudley/Obama bailed for good and pou was definitely someone of old because I kept checking him and then he finally f'd up. Makes me think I should start another "I'll pay you 50 pts if you suggest ghosts to me" thread.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well if it was dudley he couldnt pick a winner if the same team was playing each other
    Points Awarded:

Grits n' Gravy gave oiler 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I'll pay you 50 pts if you suggest ghosts to me" thread.
    Good Idea Sharbear. Do it!

Ghost bust these clowns. Please.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Lower that a bit. Remember baskets and the price check kid on aisle 3, one trick pony?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i think he got a scholarship to the school of stupid

SamDiamond

I am a little surprised TTW has not tried a return.

He has ghosted at other sites but I dont think he could hide it very well.

SamDiamond

Right you are Shari. He was angry/pissed off at the world.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Shari is a mod here, right?

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Pouya is a good friend of mine. He does come up on good looking girls so not gay. He does hate himself some jews and he sure does hate these annoying fake gays. He actually bets unlike some weak ass guys that come on here to post gay shit non-stop. Shari how do you let Tony Come and Daimo stay who post continous gay shit and hate with no input on sports and gambling? You guys should have a g.a meeting (gay annonymous) for tony come, smoke, and indrink.

shari91

[
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Pouya is a good friend of mine. He does come up on good looking girls so not gay. He does hate himself some jews and he sure does hate these annoying fake gays. He actually bets unlike some weak ass guys that come on here to post gay shit non-stop. Shari how do you let Tony Come and Daimo stay who post continous gay shit and hate with no input on sports and gambling? You guys should have a g.a meeting (gay annonymous) for tony come, smoke, and indrink.
    Firstly, I've banned daimo several times. And thank you for letting us know that Pouya is a friend of yours. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the SBR Policy where if two people from the same house are collecting points that neither of you will be welcome here, so I trust that pouya doesn't live with you, never once posted from your house or you from his. That'll be sorted out later on tonight. So yeah fortunately we do have a meeting for those who steal from SBR... it's called gtfo. Of course if he's just a friend that doesn't live with you, didn't join at your house, wasn't a ghost, etc then all good!

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Wow WTF is up with your power trip here? Take it penetrating easy. I don't understand why so much hate for my boy and I don't understand why you guys keep reinstating Daimo if you keep banning him how many chances does that hating loser have? Also you haven't explained why smoke and Tony come are being allowed to post gay crap non-stop and you guys look the other way. These guys act annoying as hell even worse than riflemans racist self.

SamDiamond

Wow WTF is up with your power trip here? Take it penetrating easy. I don't understand why so much hate for my boy and I don't understand why you guys keep reinstating Daimo if you keep banning him how many chances does that hating loser have? Also you haven't explained why smoke and Tony come are being allowed to post gay crap non-stop and you guys look the other way. These guys act annoying as hell even worse than riflemans racist self.
    Im a little confused, what exactly did Pouy contribute.... I mean, other than anti-semitism and a hatred for gay people?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I guess sbr is receiving grants from United homo fund (aka rainbow coalition) to silence the common sense.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    I guess sbr is receiving grants from United homo fund (aka rainbow coalition) to silence the common sense.
    I guarantee Pronk and Rifleman would blow each the first chance they get.

They're so buried in the closet, the first chance Pronk gets to lap at a nutsack, he's going down on it like a fat kid on a piece of candy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JewRogers, good lord. I thought that I had seen a thread from that name earlier.