jacksonbird03
    jacksonbird03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect diet plan

Hello members...
    How are you all....
    What is the perfect diet chart for the person who are just started playing any game...
    What should be included in his diet chart and what should be removed...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

To get rolling... I tend to stay away from anything with fat in it. I don't count calories, sugars etc. I try to stay away from breads and pastas. If you're eating things with more than 6g of fat per serving... I would say that's way too much in my book. I try to stay around 2g-3g of fat per serving.

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    To get rolling... I tend to stay away from anything with fat in it. I don't count calories, sugars etc. I try to stay away from breads and pastas. If you're eating things with more than 6g of fat per serving... I would say that's way too much in my book. I try to stay around 2g-3g of fat per serving.
    I'm pretty much the same, I very rarely eat bread or pasta (anything with high carbs) and no sugars. Also eat high protein, it works for me. If you cut out those three you will drop weight fast

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dominos pizza

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Damn, again I'm fcking glad that isn't here anymore or this would result in a massive copy&paste thread

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Fat is required for many things, including the production of your hormones (for exampe, testosterone). What Dr. Ancel Keys did back in the 50s has caused so many problems. Tell me this - if fat made us fat ... then why has the obesity rate skyrocketed since the 50s (along with the rate of heart disease), while our fat intake has been steadily decreasing?

Healthy fats never were the problem, and it's sad that people still think this way. Restricting entire food groups is never the answer - that's called an eating disorder. If you're overweight, it's simply because you eat too much food - period. The old adage "eat less, move more" has always been the answer ... and always will be.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Find something to get really stressed out about.

If that doesn't work, burn ur tongue daily with hot coffee or become a junkie

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eliminate Monsanto GMO foods and you will obtain perfect health.......

The trick with this is it is nearly impossible since all US grocery stores sell 70%-80% of their stock as Monsanto GMO's.................

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

16 oz ribeye....slice it open...stuff it with Pico and bacon...cover with cheese and onions.....and enjoy.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

get your thyroid checked first. If it's not functioning where it's supposed to be, all the dieting in the world won't help you.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Things to avoid: Bread, Rice, Patato, French Fries, Spagetti, Sugar, Chocolate, Pasta, Cola, Sausage, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Pizza, BigMac, Le Big Mac, Whooper, Chicken Royale, Fish Royale, Big King XL, Big King XXL, Big King XXXL, etc lol.

Champions Breakfast: Well, it's often said "eat less if you want to lose weight". This is not really true for breakfast. You must have a rich breakfeast in order to keep your stomatch full thru the day. You won't get hungry fast if you had a good breakfast.

Why people gain weight? Because they eat less in breakfast and they eat a lot specially thru the night. You must avoid eating after 8:00 PM!

Egg, Cheese, Tomates, White Oats+Milk, Salad, Olive.
    Also you can eat Menemen or Omelet too. Egg is your friend.

You must eat unprocessed food. Egg must be from free-roaming chicken.

Eat like a caveman. Use natural food. Eat meat and vegs. Meat is good. Eat fish and chicken too. Fish is good for your brain. Your money management skills (betting bankroll) will increase if you eat fish.

Also go outside and move! Walk, run, play tennis, soccer, basketball, baseball, any sport. Go swimming, make sex. Move and burn your calories!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 06-12-13 at 02:17 PM.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Why people gain weight? Because they eat less in breakfast and they eat a lot specially thru the night. You must avoid eating after 8:00 PM!
    Some of your post is spot on, while other parts are just wrong. There's nothing wrong with eating (in moderation) the things that are on your 'Avoid' list. People gain weight from overeating, plain and simple. They don't eat enough nutritious foods that satiate them.

Meal timing has been proven to be irrelevant for body composition. You can eat all of your calories after 8pm if you wish; as long as you are in a caloric deficit, you'll lose weight.

I don't like to eliminate any food groups - that just leads to an eating disorder, and in the long run it simply does not work. Exercise is futile for losing body fat. You can bust your ass for an hour and burn 300-500 calories. Or ... you can simply not eat those 300-500 calories to begin with.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Some of your post is spot on, while other parts are just wrong. There's nothing wrong with eating (in moderation) the things that are on your 'Avoid' list. People gain weight from overeating, plain and simple. They don't eat enough nutritious foods that satiate them.

Meal timing has been proven to be irrelevant for body composition. You can eat all of your calories after 8pm if you wish; as long as you are in a caloric deficit, you'll lose weight.

I don't like to eliminate any food groups - that just leads to an eating disorder, and in the long run it simply does not work. Exercise is futile for losing body fat. You can bust your ass for an hour and burn 300-500 calories. Or ... you can simply not eat those 300-500 calories to begin with.
    Says the man with a chillidog heart attack on the next bite waiten to happen AVATAR.............

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Milk shakes and French fries all the way. Breakfast of champions right there

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Try anorexia or bulemia, then you won't have to worry about charts or calorie counting.

greenhippo

Hank sharp as a pick axe

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Definitely don't avoid fats or carbs. Your body needs carbs as a main energy source. Take your diet and exercise seriously, it reduces your risk of cancer, heart attack, and tons of bad shit. Your time and life is more valuable than any money or vices. Not all bread, pasta, and rice are bad. You should read up on macro nutrients, micro nutrients, minerals, vitamins, phytochemicals, antioxidants, flavonoids, omega 3 ala, dha, epa, omega 6. Also limit/avoid high fructose corn syrup

The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends this distribution for the energy nutrients:

Fat: 20 - 35% of total calories (average 30%)
    Protein: 10 – 35% (average 15%)
    Carbohydrates: 45 – 65% (average 55%)

Good sites to check out

http://www.health.gov/dietaryguideli...elines2010.pdf

http://www.nutrition.gov/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...10830520100802

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mediterranean diet.
    olive oil is your friend.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_diet

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Says the man with a chillidog heart attack on the next bite waiten to happen AVATAR.............
    Chili dogs don't cause heart attacks. Let's break it down ... bread, meat, cheese, tomato. Are you saying that these ingredients cause heart attacks?

PerfectGrape

Forgot to mention this, a good idea is to look up your family history of medical problems and research foods/diets to reduce the risk of the bad shit that runs in your family.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

only in america!

Sawyer

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Mediterranean diet.
    olive oil is your friend.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_diet
    Olive Oil

Sawyer

Your metabolism gets slower when sun goes off. You won't be able burn stuff you eat at night. Once a philosopher said, Eat like rich in breakfast. Eat like poor in dinner. It's also known as breakfast is gold, lunch is silver and dinner is bronze.

Your dinner meal must be much smaller then your breakfast. Breakfast is your most important meal.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 06-12-13 at 04:11 PM.

greenhippo

Fck breakfast. I wake up at the PM

chilidog

Your metabolism gets slower when sun goes off. You won't be able burn stuff you eat at night. Once a philosopher said, Eat like rich in breakfast. Eat like poor in dinner. It's also known as breakfast is gold, lunch is silver and dinner is bronze.

Your dinner meal must be much smaller then your breakfast. Breakfast is your most important meal.
    The cool thing about science is that it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. It's not a theory; it's been proven. Nutrient timing has absolutely nothing to do with body composition.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I heard it as eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch, and a pauper for dinner

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Crossfit

Smoke

Pizza hut

PAULYPOKER

Chili dogs don't cause heart attacks. Let's break it down ... bread, meat, cheese, tomato. Are you saying that these ingredients cause heart attacks?
    bread:, White flour corn starch that instantly turns to sugar and will be stored as fat...........

meat:,4 grams of the lowest grade protein imaginable made from leftover parts such as eyeballs, brains, tongue, asshole,etc., with 10 grams of hazardous saturated fats,with tons of seasoning to hide the REAL taste............

cheese:, enough sodium for the entire intake allowance of a 24 hour period............

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

-use common sense
    -eat less
    -move more

If you fail to lose weight,

-use common sense more
    -eat even loss
    -move even more

if this doesn't make you lose weight, chances are you're a fukkin moron or you have a thyroid problem

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

bread:, White flour corn starch that instantly turns to sugar and will be stored as fat...........

meat:,4 grams of the lowest grade protein imaginable made from leftover parts such as eyeballs, brains, tongue, asshole,etc., with 10 grams of hazardous saturated fats,with tons of seasoning to hide the REAL taste............

cheese:, enough sodium for the entire intake allowance of a 24 hour period............
    it's really scary to think that there's a slim possibility that you're actually serious and not just feverishly trolling every thread

PerfectGrape

The cool thing about science is that it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. It's not a theory; it's been proven. Nutrient timing has absolutely nothing to do with body composition.
    I heard it isn't the best to eat before bed and sleep. Digestion is aided by gravity so sitting up is a better position than lying down. So in a way timing can affect body composition.

Smoke

Papa Johns

chilidog

You're in way over your head on this topic, Pauly. Stick to your doom-n-gloom copy/pastes - it's what you best.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    I heard it isn't the best to eat before bed and sleep. Digestion is aided by gravity so sitting up is a better position than lying down. So in a way timing can affect body composition.
    Digestion is actually more efficient while you're sleeping. Unless you have GERD, there's nothing wrong with eating and then lying down. And it still has nothing to do with body composition - zero.

1234 Last