TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

How GAY the Male speices is becoming.!!!.....I'm a man's man, so, I eat ANYTHING i want, and as much as I want of it.

I'm a fit 235lbs, on a 6'5 frame.

I hit the gym EVERYDAY doing 45 mins of cardio and then workout for at least 30 mins.

You people are pathetic.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Real men don't need to brag.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    How GAY the Male speices is becoming.!!!.....I'm a man's man, so, I eat ANYTHING i want, and as much as I want of it.

I hit the gym EVERYDAY doing 45 mins of cardio and then workout for at least 30 mins.

You people are pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Real men don't need to brag.
    I'm not bragging asswipe, just stating fact, that being said, asswipe, is your "real men" don't need to brag theory, written anywhere?

Didn't think so.....

lol

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Digestion is actually more efficient while you're sleeping. Unless you have GERD, there's nothing wrong with eating and then lying down. And it still has nothing to do with body composition - zero.
    It seems you're right from what i looked up. Still not sure what to think. Perhaps body composition might not change but nutritients could absorb more/less efficiently? I did find this article

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...20296/abstract

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

You people are pathetic.
    Hey hey

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Fat is required for many things, including the production of your hormones (for exampe, testosterone). What Dr. Ancel Keys did back in the 50s has caused so many problems. Tell me this - if fat made us fat ... then why has the obesity rate skyrocketed since the 50s (along with the rate of heart disease), while our fat intake has been steadily decreasing?

Healthy fats never were the problem, and it's sad that people still think this way. Restricting entire food groups is never the answer - that's called an eating disorder. If you're overweight, it's simply because you eat too much food - period. The old adage "eat less, move more" has always been the answer ... and always will be.
    You can eat fat if you want... but you'll never have abs. You'll have abs but they will never be cut or show. Fat is Fat. Period. 2-3g of fat per serving is sufficient enough. For a guy who wants to be 5'11'' 187-192 lbs. If you believe FAT is the secret of body building you're wrong. Steroids is the secret of body building. Don't kid yourself. If you believe you can be cut eating all the fat you want... (even the good fats) you're wrong. Eating nuts. Bad. There is nothing healthy about eating fat.

For the people who believe they can eat 80g of fat a day... hop on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day... and everything will be fine... think again. What if you hopped on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day without the 80g of fat a day? You'd see amazing results. What motivates you? Results. You won't see results eating fats. You have to train your body internally. It craves things only because you taught it to crave them. And of course when you adjust away from something... you're going to be sick for 3-5 days 24 hours a day. It's because your body is adjusting. Keep fighting it... and your body will eventually change for the better.

chilidog

Science disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can eat fat if you want... but you'll never have abs. You'll have abs but they will never be cut or show. Fat is Fat. Period. 2-3g of fat per serving is sufficient enough. For a guy who wants to be 5'11'' 187-192 lbs. If you believe FAT is the secret of body building you're wrong. Steroids is the secret of body building. Don't kid yourself. If you believe you can be cut eating all the fat you want... (even the good fats) you're wrong. Eating nuts. Bad. There is nothing healthy about eating fat.

For the people who believe they can eat 80g of fat a day... hop on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day... and everything will be fine... think again. What if you hopped on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day without the 80g of fat a day? You'd see amazing results. What motivates you? Results. You won't see results eating fats. You have to train your body internally. It craves things only because you taught it to crave them. And of course when you adjust away from something... you're going to be sick for 3-5 days 24 hours a day. It's because your body is adjusting. Keep fighting it... and your body will eventually change for the better.

chilidog

It doesn't need to be written anywhere; it's an unspoken rule that all real men know. I'm sorry that you weren't made aware of it. Perhaps you're not man enough?

People feel the need to brag because they have low self esteem. Real men don't have low self esteem. Real men have confidence. People that brag don't have high levels of confidence (or else, they wouldn't be bragging to begin with).

I'm not bragging asswipe, just stating fact, that being said, asswipe, is your "real men" don't need to brag theory, written anywhere?

Didn't think so.....

lol

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Advice I got years ago that seems to work well for me... If it's white, don't eat it: No potatoes, rice, bread, etc.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

^egg white

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Advice I got years ago that seems to work well for me... If it's white, don't eat it: No potatoes, rice, bread, etc.
    White fish. Milk.
    Your missing out on a lot here man.

TheRifleman

your advice is stupid, and you're stupid for even listening to that ridiculous advice.....

TheRifleman

It doesn't need to be written anywhere; it's an unspoken rule that all real men know. I'm sorry that you weren't made aware of it. Perhaps you're not man enough?

People feel the need to brag because they have low self esteem. Real men don't have low self esteem. Real men have confidence. People that brag don't have high levels of confidence (or else, they wouldn't be bragging to begin with).
    once again, asswipe, i'm not bragging, just stating fact. And people that don't brag are real men? LOL!! No, people that don't brag are LOSERS like YOU, who have nothing to brag about!!!

Simple as that, asswipe.

TheRifleman

the truth is it's really all about GENETICS. You can eat as lean as you possibly can, and still not have "abs", and vice a versa. No big secret to having decent abs, your body is going to be genetically PRE-PROGRAMMED to have flat defined abs, or it is not....unless you use STEROIDS...then, the game changes.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

anyone can get abs. it's understanding how many carbs you need. Most eat way too many.

chilidog

the truth is it's really all about GENETICS. You can eat as lean as you possibly can, and still not have "abs", and vice a versa. No big secret to having decent abs, your body is going to be genetically PRE-PROGRAMMED to have flat defined abs, or it is not....unless you use STEROIDS...then, the game changes.
    I guess all those Holocaust victims had perfect genetics then, eh? What were the odds, wow! They all ended up showing their abs! Abs aren't about genetics, genius. Abs are about having low body fat, which every last one of us can have. Eat less food.

What are your credentials anyway? Any particular reason why anybody should listen to you? Nutritionist, CPT, RD?

chilidog

So how do you get your potassium if you don't eat white food? You must be horribly deficient in many nutrients.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Find something to get really stressed out about.

If that doesn't work, burn ur tongue daily with hot coffee or become a junkie
    Crack works pretty well!
    Last edited by ADR51; 06-13-13 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

eat whatever you find in your pockets

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

watch your salt and sugar intake and thats about it.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're in way over your head on this topic, Pauly. Stick to your doom-n-gloom copy/pastes - it's what you best.
    Nice rebuttal,to bad you had no answer though.........

When you know all that I stated were facts..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-13-13 at 01:36 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    anyone can get abs. it's understanding how many carbs you need. Most eat way too many.
    So you are saying people with digestive system and gland ,muscle disorders or develop diabetes as a skinny child can have ABS?

Jesus money, you are swingin into Rifle territory with that belief.........

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Genetics is most of it.....One of my roommates in college ate the worst shit ever and tons of it.....smoked weed and drank beers all day and night most of the week.....lifted a few times a month but played pick up sports with us a few times a week and looked like a beast with a 6 pack and everything

Everyone can eventually look how they want but some have to work hard as hell and may never get there, some just have it naturally

PAULYPOKER

I guess all those Holocaust victims had perfect genetics then, eh? What were the odds, wow! They all ended up showing their abs! Abs aren't about genetics, genius. Abs are about having low body fat, which every last one of us can have. Eat less food.

What are your credentials anyway? Any particular reason why anybody should listen to you? Nutritionist, CPT, RD?
    Rifleman is right for once.......

You are the dumb ass on this one pal...........

PAULYPOKER

Can you say M-e-t-a-b-o-l-i-s-m boys and girls?

EVERYBODY's metabolism

on this earth

is different

class dismissed...........

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Nice rebuttal,to bad you had no answer though.........

When you know all that I stated were facts..........

So you are saying people with digestive system and gland ,muscle disorders or develop diabetes as a skinny child can have ABS?

Jesus money, you are swingin into Rifle territory with that belief.........
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Genetics is most of it.....One of my roommates in college ate the worst shit ever and tons of it.....smoked weed and drank beers all day and night most of the week.....lifted a few times a month but played pick up sports with us a few times a week and looked like a beast with a 6 pack and everything

Everyone can eventually look how they want but some have to work hard as hell and may never get there, some just have it naturally

Rifleman is right for once.......

You are the dumb ass on this one pal...........
    Can you say M-e-t-a-b-o-l-i-s-m boys and girls?

EVERYBODY's metabolism

on this earth

is different

class dismissed...........
    Everybody's a damn nutritionist these days. If you don't have a degree as a Registered Dietician, or if you don't have any certifications as a nutritionist, then kindly stfu. You know nothing.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Everybody's a damn nutritionist these days. If you don't have a degree as a Registered Dietician, or if you don't have any certifications as a nutritionist, then kindly stfu. You know nothing.
    What did I say that was wrong?
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 06-13-13 at 02:30 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Hey, dumbest systemed programmed fukk I come across............

The very people who wrote the dietary/nutrition "certification" textbooks are the very people who are selling the FOOD.........

Monsanto is one name that comes to mind........

You claim to have clue of this world Chilli,but this thread has exposed you bigtime............

chilidog

LOL, my god, you really are this delusional, aren't you? Everybody truly is out to get you, right?

The very people who wrote the dietary/nutrition "certification" textbooks are the very people who are selling the FOOD.........

You claim to have clue of this world Chilli,but this thread has exposed you bigtime............

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    What did I say that was wrong?
    It was in his nutritional textbook bible..........

So what he says is truth and nothing but the truth.......

PAULYPOKER

LOL, my god, you really are this delusional, aren't you? Everybody truly is out to get you, right?
    Research it..........

That is if you have the balls.......

Just like you researched and tried ozonated water........

You are in a System and will ignore or ridicule everything that contradicts that system..........

A robot with blood is what you are
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-13-13 at 02:46 PM.

PAULYPOKER

What do you think Capitalism stands for in today's day and age?

And I'm delusional............

chilidog

There's nothing additional for me to research. So, you're telling me that eating all of your macro- and micro-nutrients, with an adequate ratio of omega 3:6 fatty acids, is unhealthy for you?

It doesn't matter what you post on this topic, Pauly. Science disagrees with you. It has long been established what is a healthy human diet. It's not up for discussion. You can agree or disagree with science; that's clearly your decision.

The cool thing about science, though, is that it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

Research it..........

That is if you have the balls.......

Just like you researched and tried ozonated water........

You are in a System and will ignore or ridicule everything that contradicts that system..........

A robot with blood is what you are

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Back to diet, eat everything or almost everything except bad fats.

If you are dieting to lose weight eat everything and walk. And I mean walk, walk at a very brisk pace and walk long distances. Do you have the time? When I was younger and my weight got out of control I started walking long distances three or four times a week. A very brisk long walk and the weight will melt off you no matter what you eat. I am not talking about a half an hour. You need to walk for an hour or an hour and a half and if you are walking and able to hold a conversation you are walking too slow.

If you follow this plan you will lose so much weight you will begin to worry. Almost every day after a few weeks you will notice a half pound gone. You will set your metabolism on fire and you will feel great. Difficult to find the time I know but if you can do it you get the benefit of almost unlimited calories, weight loss and feeling well. Now naturally you can't eat a quart of ice cream but you do not need to go on any strict diet. Believe me this will work. I guarantee it.

Oh and btw I guarantee you 100% the rifle is not 6' 5" and not in perfect shape. I would bet my testicles on this, that kid is a skinny punk or a fat pig. One of the two, if he was in perfect shape he would in no way ever be the asshole that he is on this forum. I have been around physically fit people my entire life, my buddy ran a gym and almost without exception the truly fit men were also gentlemen. Very seldom will you find a guy in serious training that is also a bully. And we all know that this asshole is a bully. Threatening people and wishing people to go to hell. No doubt about it this kid is nothing but a fat pig or a skinny punk.

We already know he is a liar, right?
    Last edited by dante1; 06-13-13 at 03:10 PM.

PAULYPOKER

There's nothing additional for me to research. So, you're telling me that eating all of your macro- and micro-nutrients, with an adequate ratio of omega 3:6 fatty acids, is unhealthy for you?

It doesn't matter what you post on this topic, Pauly. Science disagrees with you. It has long been established what is a healthy human diet. It's not up for discussion. You can agree or disagree with science; that's clearly your decision.

The cool thing about science, though, is that it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.
    You can not even follow a debate correctly pal...........

This post(your post) makes know sense whatsoever to the post in which you replied(my post)

Jee Zus!

First 1234 Last