PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is how the gov't is tracking YOU

Published on Jun 6, 2013
    The US Supreme Court just ruled that police departments can now swab citizens for DNA upon arrest - even if they have never been found guilty of a crime. This is just the latest in the many ways the government is keeping track of its citizens. They utilize the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, your cell phone's GPS, even your face - all to keep track of who you are, what you are doing, where you are doing it, and when you are doing it. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) explores the issue.
    Follow The Resident on Twitter athttp://www.twitter.com/TheResident

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

krouts did the same thing before third Reich collapsed.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Why do u guys live there?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

OMG, next thing you know they'll be able to...take our fingerprints?!

This is the same thing Pauly, just a 2013 updating. And the court said it must be in relation to an ARREST. Which is a big leap from a total innocent stroll down the street and saying hello to a policeman and he just whips out a swab and steals your spit to hand in.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Pauly is like a little gnat, constantly buzzing in your ear, annoying the fukk out of you, and yet - completely freaking harmless.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    OMG, next thing you know they'll be able to...take our fingerprints?!

This is the same thing Pauly, just a 2013 updating. And the court said it must be in relation to an ARREST. Which is a big leap from a total innocent stroll down the street and saying hello to a policeman and he just whips out a swab and steals your spit to hand in.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Pauly is like a little gnat, constantly buzzing in your ear, annoying the fukk out of you, and yet - completely freaking harmless.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I wonder what poor Pauly would do if SBR eliminated the conspiracy theory/lunatic forum, and the threads from being posted. Ya know, keeping the posts to a sports and gambling theme. Imagine that - gambling posts on a gambling forum.

Pauly would go batsh.it crazy not being able to post his bulls.hit.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I wonder what poor Pauly would do if SBR eliminated the conspiracy theory/lunatic forum, and the threads from being posted. Ya know, keeping the posts to a sports and gambling theme. Imagine that - gambling posts on a gambling forum.

Pauly would go batsh.it crazy not being able to post his bulls.hit.
    I love to annoy.........

Can't you tell?

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Published on Jun 12, 2013
    The world was hit with a one-two punch of the US government surveilling innocent citizens recently. First it was the Verizon phone records collection, and second was PRISM. But the US has always spied on its citizens, so we shouldn't be surprised by these latest cases. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) walks through the US' long history of citizen surveillance. Follow The Resident on Twitter athttp://www.twitter.com/TheResident