pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

How I would have delt with Travon......

Its a rainy dark night. Camera pans in on a crouching black teen in a hoodie as the wind howls through the bushes.

Peering out the front door....Oh my GOSH!!! Get in here young man your going to catch a death of a cold. Would you like some tea and crumpets?? Let me get you a change of clothes and we can put your stuff in the dryer. While your waiting would you like to fck my wife?? Im sure she would enjoy it and by golly somebodys got to. Better yet just lay on your back and while she blows you I can give you a pedicure. Well your clothes are ready. Uh Oh its still raining. You better take my car ,here are the keys you can bring it back in the morning. Would you like some money for gas?? Well it sure has been a lovely evening what a pleasant surprise this has been.

THE END

If you white folks could just learn how to deal with, rather then prevent, little problems like a simple home invasion or an innocent car jacking we wouldnt have to clog the courts with such petty problems.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Every so often, when I wipe my ass, I gets shit on my fingers.

This thread reminds me of those times.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Every so often, when I wipe my ass, I gets shit on my fingers.

This thread reminds me of those times.
    Its that cheap Guboment toilet paper they are giving you. Lets make sure we write congress and get a handle on the HORRIFIC problem of Minority substandard TP!!!! What an outrage.

pulledclear

Fckr shows up in my yard he better be holding a weed wacker or his mammy is gonna have to take a few day Crack break to bury the little prick.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Zimmerman better get off total bs...if kid was white wouldn't be as big a deal yet still awful to occur but cause the kid has a ****** up name its started a civil war

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    Zimmerman better get off total bs...if kid was white wouldn't be as big a deal yet still awful to occur but cause the kid has a ****** up name its started a civil war
    if the kid was white zimmerman would probably already be enjoying sodomy in prison

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice movie about Oscar grant coming out.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Horny