DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    The real problem here is the "Protect our kids" shirt. Lady, F*ck yo kids

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I never knew she wore a white watch from her first picture you couldn’t tell. This changes everything.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I never knew she wore a white watch from her first picture you couldn’t tell. This changes everything.

Bostongambler

Exactly….

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Are they not doing trivia anymore? Haven't seen in in a couple weeks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Are they not doing trivia anymore? Haven't seen in in a couple weeks
    Yes it's gone. It was part of the old contest platform that is being replaced.

wolfmanmeadows
    wolfmanmeadows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The spray head retracts completely out of the way when not running in that one I linked from Amazon.

And I thought same about wanting heated water, but found it makes almost no difference even in dead of winter. And everyone says the same.
    You sold me. I guess it isn't a fire hose, probably can't be that cold. Been learning about deliberate cold exposure, all these amazing health benefits.

wolfmanmeadows

this guy is interesting

wolfmanmeadows

They used to play 6 on 6 girls basketball in Iowa

DiggityDaggityDo

ChatGPT is pretty neat:

Chapter 1: A Day at the Races

Nasher, Hopper, KVB, SteveK, Manny, and Donker all gathered at their local racetrack for their weekly sports gambling adventure. Hubie, who loved flannel shirts more than anything, was at home organizing his collection. JJGold, who had left the group for a new set of friends, was nowhere to be found. And DiggityDaggityDo, who lived in a compound in Texas, had not made the trip this time around.

As they settled into their usual spot in the bleachers, KVB pulled out his 15 different screens to keep an eye on all the games. SteveK strummed his guitar, attempting to get into the betting mood. Hopper, meanwhile, was busy sharing pictures of his latest culinary creation with everyone. Nasher, who was proud of his world-famous farting abilities, let out a few juicy toots just to prove his point.

Donker, the ladies' man, had a sly grin on his face. He was ready to make some big bets and hopefully score a few catches with the ladies. Manny, the lumberjack, stroked his magical beard, hoping it would bring him some good luck.

As the first race began, the group placed their bets and cheered on their horses. KVB's math wizardry came in handy as he calculated the odds, while Hopper's cooking skills proved to be a great distraction from the nail-biting race. Nasher's foul farts were enough to clear out a few rows of onlookers, but the group didn't seem to mind.

In the end, it was Donker who came out on top, winning big on a long-shot horse. The group cheered and high-fived, as Donker promised to take everyone out for a round of drinks.

As they made their way to the bar, the group couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie. Despite their eccentricities, they were all united by their love for sports, gambling, and a good time. Little did they know, this was just the beginning of a wild and crazy journey.
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DiggityDaggityDo 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Chapter 2: A Surprising Discovery

The group had just settled into their usual bar after a day at the races when DiggityDaggityDo burst into the room, looking wild-eyed and breathless. "Guys, you won't believe what I have!" he exclaimed, holding up a worn and tattered book. "It's the sports almanac from 'Back to the Future'!"

Everyone gaped in disbelief as DiggityDaggityDo told the story of how he had stumbled upon the almanac in a dusty old antique shop. He had been on the lookout for a new set of vintage motorcycles when he spotted the book. The shopkeeper had explained the strange history of the almanac and DiggityDaggityDo knew he had to have it.

As DiggityDaggityDo pulled out the almanac, the group crowded around, eager to see what it held. They all agreed that this was the opportunity of a lifetime. With the almanac, they could make accurate bets and become rich beyond their wildest dreams.

But as they began to flip through the pages, they noticed something odd. Manny's beard, which had always been a source of good luck, was starting to glow. He rubbed his chin in confusion, and to everyone's surprise, the almanac began to emit a bright light.

Manny's beard, it turned out, had magical powers. And with the help of the almanac, its powers had been amplified tenfold. The group was awestruck as they realized the true potential of Manny's beard.

Nasher, who was always eager to prove his farting abilities, decided to try a new experiment. He ate a meal cooked by Hopper and then let out a massive fart. But instead of being just foul, it was now nauseatingly putrid. The group all backed away, holding their noses, as Nasher cackled with delight.

Hubie, who had been quiet until now, suddenly shouted "reported!" when someone said something that he didn't like. The group was taken aback, but they soon realized that Hubie had taken on a new hobby: reporting anything and everything that he deemed inappropriate.

As the group settled back into their drinks, they couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. They had a sports almanac with the potential to make them rich, a beard with magical powers, a man who could fart like no other, and a friend who was eager to report all the shenanigans. They knew that this was only the beginning of a wild and unpredictable journey.

Optional

What on earth did you tell it to get this output?

"write a haiku about diggitydaggitydo"

In search of truth and wealth,
    Diggitydaggitydo goes,
    Joyful heart and soul glow.

DiggityDaggityDo

What on earth did you tell it to get this output?

"write a haiku about diggitydaggitydo"

In search of truth and wealth,
    Diggitydaggitydo goes,
    Joyful heart and soul glow.
    Chapter 3: A New Friend Joins the Group

The group was just starting to relax and enjoy their drinks when they heard a familiar voice shouting from the door. "G'day mates!" It was Optional, their friend from down under, who had finally arrived.

Optional strode into the bar, his toes wiggling in his sandals, and the group couldn't help but stare. He had always been a bit of an oddball, but his shoes were a new level of weird. Optional seemed to be completely oblivious to their reactions, however, and he bounded over to the group, eager to join in on the fun.

"I've heard all about the sports almanac and Manny's beard," Optional said, as he took a seat at the bar. "I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

The group filled Optional in on all the details, and he was soon caught up on all the excitement. As they flipped through the pages of the almanac and marveled at the glowing beard, Optional could hardly contain his glee.

Optional was a bit of a wild card, but the group couldn't help but love him. He was always up for a good time and had a quirky sense of humor that kept them all on their toes. They welcomed him into the group with open arms, knowing that he would only add to the fun.

As they continued to discuss their plans and make bets, they all agreed that they had never felt more alive. With the sports almanac, Manny's magical beard, and the arrival of Optional, they were ready for anything.

The group toasted to their good fortune, and as they laughed and joked, they knew that this was only the beginning. They were ready to take on the world, one bet at a time.

DiggityDaggityDo

Chapter 4: Fight Night at the Compound

It was Saturday and the group was excited for the live MMA event that was happening that night. They had all heard about Diggitydaggitydo's famous Fight Night parties and they were eager to check it out.

As they arrived at the compound, they were met with a wild scene. The place was packed with people, all shouting and cheering as they placed bets on the fights. The atmosphere was electric, and the group felt right at home.

Diggitydaggitydo was in full party mode, entertaining his guests and making sure everyone was having a good time. The group gathered around him, eager to put the sports almanac to the test.

"Alright, let's see if this thing really works," Nasher said, as he flipped through the pages. "I'm putting money on the underdogs tonight!"

As the fights got underway, the group huddled around the TV, shouting and cheering as their predictions came true. They were amazed at how accurate the almanac was, and they were all making a fortune.

Just then, Crazy Larry arrived at the party, adding to the chaos and excitement. He was always up for a good time, and he didn't disappoint. He was dancing on tables, shouting out bets, and generally causing a ruckus. The group couldn't help but laugh, loving every minute of the wild night.

KVB arrived with his two dates, who turned out to be two obese women. They were both carrying large pizzas and a huge bottle of ranch dressing, which they proceeded to drink like a beverage. KVB found it adorable, and the group couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all.

As the night went on, the group continued to cheer on their fighters and make bets. They were having the time of their lives, and they couldn't wait to see what other adventures the sports almanac would bring them. The Fight Night party was just the beginning, and they were ready for anything.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post
    They used to play 6 on 6 girls basketball in Iowa

Third from the left

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Wow!, no nuance... straight-forward... but ChatGPT really *does* know its shit:

DiggityDaggityDO,
    loves his schlong in anyone's poo.
    Surname: Smith, Jones or Cooper...
    just have a tight pooper.
    Hell, animals ain't safe at the zoo!

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Wow!, no nuance... straight-forward... but ChatGPT really *does* know its shit:

DiggityDaggityDO,
    loves his schlong in anyone's poo.
    Surname: Smith, Jones or Cooper...
    just have a tight pooper.
    Hell, animals ain't safe at the zoo!

DiggityDaggityDo

Chapter 5: The Arrival of BostonGambler

Just when the group thought the night couldn't get any wilder, in walked a man they had never seen before. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a charming smile and an infectious personality.

"Who's this guy?" Nasher asked.

"That's BostonGambler," Diggitydaggitydo replied. "He's a legend in these parts. Everybody likes him."

As BostonGambler made his way through the crowd, he was greeted with warm welcomes and handshakes from everyone. He had a way of making everyone feel at ease, and he was soon chatting and laughing with the group like they were old friends.

"She seems nice," BostonGambler said, pointing at one of KVB's dates. "She must work out."

Hubie, who was getting increasingly more upset as the night went on, wasn't having it. "What's with the constant compliments?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, it's just how I am," BostonGambler replied, with a shrug of his shoulders. "I like to keep things positive and upbeat."

Nasher, meanwhile, was having trouble with his gas. He was trying to be discreet, but the stench was overpowering. The group was trying not to laugh, but it was a losing battle.

KVB had brought some weed, and the group was soon passing around a joint, taking turns taking puffs and laughing uncontrollably. The weed only added to the absurdity of the night, and they were having the time of their lives.

As the night went on, the group continued to party and gamble on the fights. They were all having a blast, and they were grateful for the addition of BostonGambler to their group. He was the perfect addition, and they couldn't wait to see what other adventures the future would bring.
    Points Awarded:

Bostongambler gave DiggityDaggityDo 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Optional strode into the bar, his toes wiggling in his sandals
    Spooky.

DiggityDaggityDo

Spooky.
    You’re telling me

Optional

Too close to real. Did you tell it about that photo of me on Freemont wearing a pair of sandals and looking like a total bogan?

Bostongambler

Chapter 5: The Arrival of BostonGambler

Just when the group thought the night couldn't get any wilder, in walked a man they had never seen before. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a charming smile and an infectious personality.

"Who's this guy?" Nasher asked.

"That's BostonGambler," Diggitydaggitydo replied. "He's a legend in these parts. Everybody likes him."

As BostonGambler made his way through the crowd, he was greeted with warm welcomes and handshakes from everyone. He had a way of making everyone feel at ease, and he was soon chatting and laughing with the group like they were old friends.

"She seems nice," BostonGambler said, pointing at one of KVB's dates. "She must work out."

Hubie, who was getting increasingly more upset as the night went on, wasn't having it. "What's with the constant compliments?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, it's just how I am," BostonGambler replied, with a shrug of his shoulders. "I like to keep things positive and upbeat."

Nasher, meanwhile, was having trouble with his gas. He was trying to be discreet, but the stench was overpowering. The group was trying not to laugh, but it was a losing battle.

KVB had brought some weed, and the group was soon passing around a joint, taking turns taking puffs and laughing uncontrollably. The weed only added to the absurdity of the night, and they were having the time of their lives.

As the night went on, the group continued to party and gamble on the fights. They were all having a blast, and they were grateful for the addition of BostonGambler to their group. He was the perfect addition, and they couldn't wait to see what other adventures the future would bring.

Plus I rode in on a horse 🐴

DiggityDaggityDo

Too close to real. Did you tell it about that photo of me on Freemont wearing a pair of sandals and looking like a total bogan?
    Of course I did.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Plus I rode in on a horse 
    BG, that can happen!

DiggityDaggityDo

A horse seems nice

Bostongambler

Yes, they are nice. They must run races.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

And now for something completely different.
    Today's ridiculously insane fun facts.

There were a total of 334 seven/ten splits left on the PBA tour this week in the qualifying rounds leading up to today's finals.
    OF Those 334 next to imposable to convert, seven actually were.

How do I know such things?
    Back in my younger days when the T-Rex used to graze the grass in my daddy's back yard for food and your pal Nasher had a full set o hair I was a serious ten pin kegler, I still love to watch the touring pros compete.

Plus that and the fact I have no life whatsoever,
    Less that zero.

DiggityDaggityDo

Nasher, I like my women like I like my bowling balls:

Fill all three holes then throw them in the gutter.

Just kidding, Nasher.

But KVB likes his women like he likes his women:

12 Large
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave DiggityDaggityDo 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave DiggityDaggityDo 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Fill all three holes then throw them in the gutter.

Daggers as much of a rube as Nal and Mika???

Virgin, Daggers?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I like my women like my coffee.
    Strong and black.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I like my women like my coffee.
    Strong and black.
    No Heather Locklear, Jacklyn Smith or Cheryl Ladd in Nasher's teenage youth... no sirree, Bob.

Aunt Esther is where it was at for the Tootin' Teen from Jersey.

Congrats!

DiggityDaggityDo

Nasher is hard as a rock now.

I betcha!

First ... 4464446544664467446844694470 ... Last