KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FLYING KNEE! ��<br><br>[ <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TNU129?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#TNU129</a> | LIVE NOW | on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/UFCFIGHTPASS?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc% 5Etfw">#UFCFIGHTPASS</a> ] <a href="https://t.co/xpKjvvtT0V">pic.twitter.com/xpKjvvtT0V</a></p>&mdash; UFC FIGHT PASS (@UFCFightPass) <a href="https://twitter.com/UFCFightPass/status/1558291870668804096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >August 13, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I was thinking of KVB all last night.

PBS broadcasted the Coldplay Sao Pablo concert.
    Yeah, it was that fukking good.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

wolfmanmeadows
    wolfmanmeadows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020
    Last edited by wolfmanmeadows; 08-14-22 at 05:11 PM. Reason: fix link

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice link there. That is nearly an all in one. How often can you hit the API? Just read on there about Patreon subs get less "throttling". I suppose that could be important at times. Especially with all the play by play action. Can we build something for LIVE trading from that info?

Played around a little, probably not for live, API is needed for sure... https://api.collegefootballdata.com/.../api-docs.json

But both links you posted go to the same place.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/

For old times sake...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So crazy how it's always about the Japanese Americans, they literally never talk about the Italian nationals in the US.

Probably going to keep that vid going here.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Wife just bought a new air fryer and it has a 'dehydrator' setting - so, we had to try beef jerky - just finished & came out fresh right now. Of course, flavored with my own 'personal' teriyaki marinade recipe - marinated overnight, & spent 5 hours in the dehydrator. I just tried a small piece, delicious!

Good Luck ‘Fly Me’ Crew!

32-FDAF58-E443-4-FDF-8917-3-AFF0-AA3-F549 D0915-AA8-B8-E8-4-C23-B353-904-A1319-B27-E A1-BDA54-E-3895-4-F19-841-A-CA94-E96-A03-FD 02211-B87-088-A-4052-B340-64-DA48-D57219
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

stevenash

I surrender Malty, you're the King Chef, then Daggles, KVB is up there too.
    Surprised you don't with a half a ton, speaking of half a ton, time to feed Tessie Dog.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Malted, slice up some strawberries at different thickness and put on the dehydrator for just a bit, to your liking.

Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wolfmanmeadows

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Nice link there. That is nearly an all in one. How often can you hit the API? Just read on there about Patreon subs get less "throttling". I suppose that could be important at times. Especially with all the play by play action. Can we build something for LIVE trading from that info?

Played around a little, probably not for live, API is needed for sure... https://api.collegefootballdata.com/.../api-docs.json

But both links you posted go to the same place.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/

For old times sake...

I don't think I was throttled when hitting it once every 20-30 seconds, not sure what the limits are. Didn't see anything on the website. I was gonna email the guy and ask but once every 20 seconds was enough for me at this stage. Not sure how reliable the LIVE api is, didn't use it last year. Doesn't seem to have any special live data that other websites tracking live scores don't have. Data is clean there though, even cleaner than ESPN and ncaa.org which is terrible. Simplifying any process and saving time is the biggest benefit for me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

wolfmanmeadows

So crazy how it's always about the Japanese Americans, they literally never talk about the Italian nationals in the US.

Probably going to keep that vid going here.

Doesn't seem that surprising, 1800 vs 120,000

Would be nice if they talked about it a little though instead of just glorifying the mafia all the time, just learned about it recently myself

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I surrender Malty, you're the King Chef, then Daggles, KVB is up there too.
    Surprised you don't with a half a ton, speaking of half a ton, time to feed Tessie Dog.

Malted, slice up some strawberries at different thickness and put on the dehydrator for just a bit, to your liking.

Thanks, that sounds like straight-up candy, looking forward to trying it. Any and all recipe suggestions are welcome…..

stevenash

The greatest mullet in the history of mullets.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    ...Thanks, that sounds like straight-up candy, looking forward to trying it. Any and all recipe suggestions are welcome…..
    I cut some pieces thicker and partially dehydrate, pull em off early. A little juicy in the middle, that much sweeter, candy indeed.

Try kiwi if you like them. Same thing. But if I remember, I don't think that turned out as good. Try if you like kiwi.

Peaches another good one.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wife just bought a new air fryer and it has a 'dehydrator' setting - so, we had to try beef jerky - just finished & came out fresh right now. Of course, flavored with my own 'personal' teriyaki marinade recipe - marinated overnight, & spent 5 hours in the dehydrator. I just tried a small piece, delicious!

Good Luck ‘Fly Me’ Crew!

32-FDAF58-E443-4-FDF-8917-3-AFF0-AA3-F549 D0915-AA8-B8-E8-4-C23-B353-904-A1319-B27-E A1-BDA54-E-3895-4-F19-841-A-CA94-E96-A03-FD 02211-B87-088-A-4052-B340-64-DA48-D57219
    Hopper what kind of meat did you use?

I’ve been wanting to do this

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post
    Doesn't seem that surprising, 1800 vs 120,000...
    Yeah, didn't realize how few, they might have been the largest minority group in the US, but not the largest group rounded up.

How you doing Wolf?

Still hot here, but summer's over, kids back in school. Going to try put out some useful "content" and may use that site you linked in part of it.

Neck going to shit again, need radiofrequency treatments soon, sadly.

Thinking about putting together a talk on the similarities of the sports markets and stock markets and how both can be viewed as trading and investing.

Or about how we use math and computers to analyze things like sports and how it can benefit the mind and body to pursue such tasks...think patience and discipline. A sort of mix of psychology and applied math with sports.

Thinking about it. May send it to a TEDx or something.

Been wathing a lot of Teds again recently, I've seen nearly all the physiscs one's available.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Hopper what kind of meat did you use?

I’ve been wanting to do this

I told my wife to just get the cheapest whatever, because I didn’t know how it was going to turn out & didn’t want to spend a lot on it if it turned out bad. It said “Top Round” on the package, and we only paid like $5 for it. Some ‘marbling’ is O.K., but make sure to trim off the big pieces of fat, because that just turns to oily gristle when you dehydrate it. It was already a thin cut, so I just trimmed it up & I had my own teriyaki sauce to marinate, at least overnight. And unless you have a vacuum sealer, I would refrigerate them, don’t just put it in a bag in the cupboard, or it’ll be moldy in a few days.

They came out ‘looking’ dry & I thought I overdid it, but they’re actually pretty tender & tasty. You don’t want it cold, so I tried 2 different ways to eat one out of the fridge. One piece I left out for like 10 minutes on the counter to bring to room temp., and another I put in the microwave for like 4 seconds - both came out fine, like the piece I had fresh off the dehydrator.

Good luck!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

stevenash

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Wife just bought a new air fryer and it has a 'dehydrator' setting - so, we had to try beef jerky
    I have to try this too. now!

Do you think trying a dry rub instead of wet marinade might make them come out more jerky like? And how did you decide on 5 hours?

Got this gift box for Xmas might try one of these on it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

crowd or no crowd, I'm always ready to perform:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I have to try this too. now!

Do you think trying a dry rub instead of wet marinade might make them come out more jerky like? And how did you decide on 5 hours?

Got this gift box for Xmas might try one of these on it.

I went straight from internet suggestions, ‘marinate overnight’ was the most popular, and the most popular ‘recipes’ were basically teriyaki sauce (which I already had) - a mix of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, pepper, crushed red pepper, etc.

5 hours is what the instructions were that came with the air fryer, 145 degrees, for 5 hours on the ‘dehydrator’ setting, flipping the meat halfway through. That’s exactly what I did…..
    Good Luck!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I went straight from internet suggestions, ‘marinate overnight’ was the most popular, and the most popular ‘recipes’ were basically teriyaki sauce (which I already had) - a mix of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, pepper, crushed red pepper, etc.

5 hours is what the instructions were that came with the air fryer, 145 degrees, for 5 hours on the ‘dehydrator’ setting, flipping the meat halfway through. That’s exactly what I did…..
    Good Luck!
    Thanks. I'll report back soon
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I told my wife to just get the cheapest whatever, because I didn’t know how it was going to turn out & didn’t want to spend a lot on it if it turned out bad. It said “Top Round” on the package, and we only paid like $5 for it. Some ‘marbling’ is O.K., but make sure to trim off the big pieces of fat, because that just turns to oily gristle when you dehydrate it. It was already a thin cut, so I just trimmed it up & I had my own teriyaki sauce to marinate, at least overnight. And unless you have a vacuum sealer, I would refrigerate them, don’t just put it in a bag in the cupboard, or it’ll be moldy in a few days.

They came out ‘looking’ dry & I thought I overdid it, but they’re actually pretty tender & tasty. You don’t want it cold, so I tried 2 different ways to eat one out of the fridge. One piece I left out for like 10 minutes on the counter to bring to room temp., and another I put in the microwave for like 4 seconds - both came out fine, like the piece I had fresh off the dehydrator.

Good luck!
    Top round is the way to go, and you do want to trim the fat off if you plan on keeping it for a while or take it backpacking.
    The fat is what will go rancid faster.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Not to Bad Milwaukee….

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

don't try this at home kids

wolfmanmeadows

Yeah, didn't realize how few, they might have been the largest minority group in the US, but not the largest group rounded up.

How you doing Wolf?

Still hot here, but summer's over, kids back in school. Going to try put out some useful "content" and may use that site you linked in part of it.

Neck going to shit again, need radiofrequency treatments soon, sadly.

Thinking about putting together a talk on the similarities of the sports markets and stock markets and how both can be viewed as trading and investing.

Or about how we use math and computers to analyze things like sports and how it can benefit the mind and body to pursue such tasks...think patience and discipline. A sort of mix of psychology and applied math with sports.

Thinking about it. May send it to a TEDx or something.

Been wathing a lot of Teds again recently, I've seen nearly all the physiscs one's available.

Not the most productive summer due to vision therapy, been spending a lot of time resting doing nothing. Hot here too in the desert, had the hvac ducting sweating water down the walls from pushing them too hard.

Good luck with the treatments, hope the pain gods treat you well.

Trading and investing similaries between the markets for the intelligent investor? Are there similarities between retail investors in the stock market and casual gamblers in sports gambling, maybe psychology lessons from the stock market that can be applied to sports gambling? Maybe to better understand the casual gambler to better understand the books that cater to them.

Maybe the analysis benefits the mind and body, but when you apply the analysis, that's when the stress can increase. Increasing your confidence in long term winning and having a game plan probably reduces that. Typically think of gambling as a stressful activity you have to sweat out, interesting idea with the benefits.

Listened to the video during a dab session, guy explains things very well in layman's terms, not surprising given his expertise. I'd imagine other researchers wouldn't be that honest in other fields where future funding depends on successful progress. Guy probably isn't worried about them pulling the plug because of the lack of progress given they already built the thing. Multiverse theory was cool. Still need to set up my telescope.

https://style.mla.org/quotes-when-no...scare%20quotes.

wolfmanmeadows

Knew the tagline before I even searched, thought they might spell it Wynter.

Last edited by wolfmanmeadows; 08-16-22 at 12:53 PM. Reason: fix game of bones link

stevenash

Just read where Caesars Las Vegas just booked this guys bet.

He bet Will Fuller to lead the NFL this season in TD receptions.
    He bet 1500 dollars at 150:1

Here's the thing, Will Fuller is still an unsigned Free Agent, in no teams camp.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

All right guys it's time! Let's get this sucker fired up!

Late night crew making a comeback!

wolfmanmeadows

my feature selection research is ranking avg starting field position and success rate as some of the top features according to the F test, however the hell that works

https://scikit-learn.org/stable/modu...egression.html

https://www.footballstudyhall.com/20...l-five-factors

haven't read much about football analysis, this website and book looks interesting

https://www.footballstudyhall.com/
    Nomination(s):

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Lily has magical fingers and nursers too.

Don't you just want to finger bang her.

First ... 4339434043414342434343444345 ... Last