robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

And the "Fukk You!" of the day goes to....

My local Toyota dealership. So 2 Weeks ago, I go in to Toyota and say, "I want to buy this car, but I need to sell my car first. My only problem is I don't have anything to drive between when I sell my car, and when my new car comes in" The manager says, Don't worry, we will lend you a car until your car arrives. So I sell my car yesterday, then I go to the dealership to order my car. The manager tells me it will take weeks for my car to arrive and they cant lend me a car til then. WTF!!!!! Thanks a lot Toyota. Now I cant get the car I want, and til I get a car, I have nothing to drive. I just got Fukking buried by those liars at Toyota.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    My local Toyota dealership. So 2 Weeks ago, I go in to Toyota and say, "I want to buy this car, but I need to sell my car first. My only problem is I don't have anything to drive between when I sell my car, and when my new car comes in" The manager says, Don't worry, we will lend you a car until your car arrives. So I sell my car yesterday, then I go to the dealership to order my car. The manager tells me it will take weeks for my car to arrive and they cant lend me a car til then. WTF!!!!! Thanks a lot Toyota. Now I cant get the car I want, and til I get a car, I have nothing to drive. I just got Fukking buried by those liars at Toyota.
    Did you get anything in writing?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

no, I should've.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Did you get anything in writing?