pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Cleveland area doctor intentionally killed his patient

My friend who works as RN in that hospital witnessed whole thing, she is still in shock fellas.

That asshole intentionally punctured his patient's lung at ICU where he was in critical condition and then he told my friend: pretend like you wasn't here, alright? Poor guy was screaming and was in a lot of pain before he expired.

Welcome to omabacare fellas...

I bet that "doctor" received a healthy bonus from deceised's insurance company for saving them greedy bastards some dough.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Really don't want to pop this can of worms but how does helping the poor become insured (Obamacare), have anything to do with a nutty Dr in Cle whacking some dude?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Was his name Dr. Poop?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Wow, what calendar is the DOCTOR using? Obama Care isn't even here yet.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    My friend...

This is when I knew you was lyin'.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pronk you now have a legal obligation to report this. Nice job. You have knowledge of a murder and are withholding it from authorities.

Can you explain how ObamaCare influenced this doctors decision to murder his patient? Healthcare isn't my thing so I'm in the dark as to the correlation there. Thanks.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pronk you now have a legal obligation to report this. Nice job. You have knowledge of a murder and are withholding it from authorities.

Can you explain how ObamaCare influenced this doctors decision to murder his patient? Healthcare isn't my thing so I'm in the dark as to the correlation there. Thanks.
    Kraken is exactly right.

Pronk has to report this to Cleveland authorities.

Hmmm. I wonder if he will?

pronk

Kraken, I'm going to call my buddy from US Attorneys office tomorrow to launch the investigation. And that prick isn't the only Dr. Death working in Cleveland's death factories.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

death panels!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't be an accessory after the fact by not contacting the proper authorities.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

My friend who works as RN in that hospital witnessed whole thing, she is still in shock fellas.

That asshole intentionally punctured his patient's lung at ICU where he was in critical condition and then he told my friend: pretend like you wasn't here, alright? Poor guy was screaming and was in a lot of pain before he expired.

Welcome to omabacare fellas...

I bet that "doctor" received a healthy bonus from deceised's insurance company for saving them greedy bastards some dough.
    How do you know that it was intentional? Could he have just ****** up?

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    How do you know that it was intentional? Could he have just ****** up?
    She was there and she was trying to protect that poor man and she begged that asshole to stop and what's even more disgusting was a fact that he made no attempts to resuscitate the dying human being.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I wonder will obamacare help pronk get treatment to his really aggressive schizoaffective disorder

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So you decide to give the exclusive first report to a gambling forum. You truly are a moron.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

What a fukkn joke

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So you decide to give the exclusive first report to a gambling forum. You truly are a moron.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

SamDiamond

Grits just won the internet. For all time.

Pronk is so fuking stupid, instead of contacting Cleveland police, the FBI-- or anyone else--- he comes to SBR's Saloon Board and posts it.

That is all kinds of awesome.

SamDiamond

She was there and she was trying to protect that poor man and she begged that asshole to stop and what's even more disgusting was a fact that he made no attempts to resuscitate the dying human being.
    This is even funnier than Pronk posting it before contacting the Police.

This female nitwit----GOES TO PRONK-- before going to the patient's family, police, FBI, hospital authorities----

A full fukin house couldn't beat the pair of PRONK/DEATH NURSE.

pronk

do you have a problem with that Nancy?

Crap! I should've twitted it first...

What a ditz

The Kraken

Pronk in all seriousness, I've sent this thread to the Cleveland city attorney. Will let him decide if he wants to get a judges order for an IP trace and have a chat with you. After all, you seem to have intimate details of what went down.

Just know if you lie, you're not covering for your friend but for the doctor. Your friend isn't in trouble. They'll likely just take a report from her before deciding there is either cause to pursue this as murder.

Consider it my going away present.

Please do update if and when you get that call.

pronk

Kraken, are you leaving us pal? Oh yeah, I already called my friend from federal law enforcement this morning so he asked me where this crime was committed and he told me to contact local police d. first and I was advised to tell my friend to alert that hospital's administration but she's too scared to come forward on account of being fired.

The Kraken

Tell your friend to call me. She's legally obligated to report this if its as described. If not, them she at least has a professional obligation to report this to her manager. Seeing as managers like to sweep incidents under the rug to make their job easier and reduce liability for the facility, she will need to make frequent follow ups to see what is being done and who the manager reported this to.

I'm not leaving but will be cutting back by about 90% due to other obligations.

Lastly, I promise you a day will come in her life where she will wish she had reported this. It's cowardly to be scared of losing your job for doing the right thing.

Im sure the same attorney that would represent the deceased's estate would also gladly represent her in a wrongful firing suit. A two'fer

SamDiamond

Kraken, are you leaving us pal? Oh yeah, I already called my friend from federal law enforcement this morning so he asked me where this crime was committed and he told me to contact local police d. first and I was advised to tell my friend to alert that hospital's administration but she's too scared to come forward on account of being fired.
    So, she's afraid to do the right thing?

She could help the man's family, but she's too scared to step up and do the right thing?

pronk

Tell your friend to call me. She's legally obligated to report this if its as described. If not, them she at least has a professional obligation to report this to her manager. Seeing as managers like to sweep incidents under the rug to make their job easier and reduce liability for the facility, she will need to make frequent follow ups to see what is being done and who the manager reported this to.

I'm not leaving but will be cutting back by about 90% due to other obligations.

Lastly, I promise you a day will come in her life where she will wish she had reported this. It's cowardly to be scared of losing your job for doing the right thing.

Im sure the same attorney that would represent the deceased's estate would also gladly represent her in a wrongful firing suit. A two'fer
    This is my obligation too to bring that piece of shit to justice because me and my family went thru hell 3 months ago when I lost my dad because some numbscull nurse at Cleveland clinic made a "mistake". I will do my best to make her understand that this is the right thing to do. Being a "good Samaritan" is so damn hard.

The Kraken

Patients are almost completely helpless in hospitals. They need as many advocates as they can have including family and nurses.

I've been a patient through three surgeries in the last two years. It's scary and you only hope the nurses and doctors do the right thing. But I promise you, it's scary. And those patients rely on the nurses to stand up for them. Not all physicians make the right call, they're not perfect. And that's just part of having the human element involved. But that's also all the more reason for your nurse friend to be vocal.

I promise you this, and tell your friend this, this doctor will not only not respect her because of this but he will also not be afraid to put her in this situation again. Will she be an accomplice to two murders? Three? How many before she's had enough.

And at that point, I will ask, what made that patient any more deserving or important than the first two you stood silently besides?

She will regret this one day if she doesn't say something. She'll look back and realize she acted cowardly and was taken advantage of.

Fortunately for her it's not too late.

Signed,
    13 year ICU RN

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Way to relate a potential murder to obamacare you worthless piece of shit.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Way to relate a potential murder to obamacare you worthless piece of shit.
    Some day you're gonna get yours little man.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the fck is a "numbscull" numbskull.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Pronk in all seriousness, I've sent this thread to the Cleveland city attorney. Will let him decide if he wants to get a judges order for an IP trace and have a chat with you. After all, you seem to have intimate details of what went down.

Just know if you lie, you're not covering for your friend but for the doctor. Your friend isn't in trouble. They'll likely just take a report from her before deciding there is either cause to pursue this as murder.

Consider it my going away present.

Please do update if and when you get that call.
    why don't you do the world a favor and jump off a high-rise building....you are utterly worthless
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-03-13 at 10:04 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

shits hood up there....216 don't play...