pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

2 french men got married in France

That circus was yesterday making them 1st 2 in France oficially recognized by French government.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 06-04-13 at 07:54 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disgusting. Off with their heads I say.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

France has bigger problems than 2 fruity pies getting hitched.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Big move for IntheDrink and smoke

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That's gay.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Big move for IntheDrink and smoke

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lets celebrate!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

how can a man find another man sexually desirable?

I just don't understand.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Big move for saerweed and giant

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

I just don't understand.
    You haven't meet smokie

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I just don't understand.
    Have you asked your husband?

Sorry... Life Partner?

TheRifleman

Can't they cure the homos of their disease? They can go to the moon, but they can't find a cure for men wanting to blow and fuc other men?? Come on.

It's revolting just to think about two men having sex.

Oh, man.....I'm gonna

u homos really want to fuc THIS??

TheRifleman

I brought up the topic of homosexuality as a disease in a chat room the other day, and i was almost kicked out of the room...it was like more taboo that abortion. I found this quite interesting. I think that is the reason there has not been a cure for homosexuality.

Can you imagine what the media would do to a story like that? The public would go nuts if they found out that a cure for homosexuality was being worked on. Is it really that bad? Damn MTV and gay rights activists are so hellbent and proctecting the rights of gays and brainwashing them to think that it is completely natural and that it is OK. It is not OK. Homosexuality is the complete opposite of the natural human reproductive process.

Humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex.

Our bodies were designed perfectly for one male and one female.

Homosexuality is a chemical imbalance in the brain (just like bi-polarity, depression, etc) and a cure should be researched. Of course it wont actually be worked on for a while, if ever, because of these brainless activists.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

"French and homos"- isn't that redundant?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: infamousbacardi

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post
    "French and homos"- isn't that redundant?

TheRifleman

how does a man, look at another man's hairy azz, and say "oh, yeah, I'd like to fuc that" ???

HOW!!!

HOW!!

What went wrong biologically??

WHAT!!!

I just don't get it.

SamDiamond

how does a man, look at another man's hairy azz, and say "oh, yeah, I'd like to fuc that" ???

HOW!!!

HOW!!

What went wrong biologically??

WHAT!!!

I just don't get it.
    You are really worried about this Rifleman.

You made 4 posts about it.

Self hate much?

It's okay. It's 2013. Your parents will still love you when you come out to them.

matthew919
    Update your status
    matthew919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5869

I brought up the topic of homosexuality as a disease in a chat room the other day, and i was almost kicked out of the room...it was like more taboo that abortion. I found this quite interesting. I think that is the reason there has not been a cure for homosexuality.

Can you imagine what the media would do to a story like that? The public would go nuts if they found out that a cure for homosexuality was being worked on. Is it really that bad? Damn MTV and gay rights activists are so hellbent and proctecting the rights of gays and brainwashing them to think that it is completely natural and that it is OK. It is not OK. Homosexuality is the complete opposite of the natural human reproductive process.

Humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex.

Our bodies were designed perfectly for one male and one female.

Homosexuality is a chemical imbalance in the brain (just like bi-polarity, depression, etc) and a cure should be researched. Of course it wont actually be worked on for a while, if ever, because of these brainless activists.
    If sexual preference were due to a chemical imbalance, rather than genetic/epigenetic factors that occur during developmental biology (as is widely accepted in scientific circles), then the opposite would presumably hold as well- meaning, there is some chemical prescription that could be given to you or I to make us sexually attracted to other men. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's pretty unlikely.

Your genetics also determines whether you like the taste of cilantro, or whether it tastes like rancid soap to you. Would you label cilantro aversion as a "disease" and propose spending tax dollars to research gene therapy cures? Or would you rather just let them eat what they want, since it doesn't affect your life?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by matthew919 View Post
    If sexual preference were due to a chemical imbalance, rather than genetic/epigenetic factors that occur during developmental biology (as is widely accepted in scientific circles), then the opposite would presumably hold as well- meaning, there is some chemical prescription that could be given to you or I to make us sexually attracted to other men. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's pretty unlikely.

Your genetics also determines whether you like the taste of cilantro, or whether it tastes like rancid soap to you. Would you label cilantro aversion as a "disease" and propose spending tax dollars to research gene therapy cures? Or would you rather just let them eat what they want, since it doesn't affect your life?
    completely disagree with almost everything you said here....stating that homosexuality is just an innate genetic preference and comparing it to a preference for cilantro is utterly absurd... "science" doesn't have a clue as to why someone is gay or not.

SamDiamond

completely disagree with almost everything you said here....stating that homosexuality is just an innate genetic preference and comparing it to a preference for cilantro is utterly absurd... "science" doesn't have a clue as to why someone is gay or not.
    But you do?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Smartphone App Claims It Can 'Cure' Homosexuality in 60 Days or Less

http://gawker.com/smartphone-app-cla...n-60-510738648

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I tried to plug two identical ends of an extension chord in to make electricity earlier today by the pool....that didn't work either. So it doesn't work there same as in society. Just sayin....

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a homo country

TheRifleman

Homosexuality is a death sentence for Males in Iran...for Women...100 lashes.

Brutal land where homosexuality is punishable by death

The Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, did not bat an eyelid when he asserted at New York's Columbia university that there were no homosexuals in Iran.
    He was not joking either. He had been asked about the execution of gays in Iran. "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," he said.

The statement drew howls and boos from his audience.

One human rights expert who watched the debate last September described the words as a sick joke, because homosexuality carries the death penalty in Iran.

According to Amnesty International, more than 200 people were executed last year in Iran, although the exact number of gays is difficult to determine because the accusations are often bound up with other charges. Proving a sexual act has happened is difficult because it requires four male "righteous witnesses" to confirm the transgression.

Lesbian sex is punishable by 100 lashes, with the death penalty being imposed after the fourth offense.

Two men were publicly hanged in the northern town of Gorgan for homosexual acts in November 2005. In July 2006 two youths were hanged for homosexuality in north-eastern Iran. In the most controversial case, in December a 20-year-old Kurdish

Iranian, Makwan Mouladzadeh, was hanged for allegedly raping three boys when he was 13, despite a judicial review having been ordered and, according to Human Rights Watch, his accusers withdrawing their statements. Mr Mouladzadeh had also withdrawn his "forced" confession

Human rights organizations say Iran is flouting obligations which it has signed up to, in particular the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
    Iranian gay activists have gone underground. Unlike gay websites, their email network cannot be shut down because it does not have a home page.
    And the Home Office's view...
    Home Office guidance for its own immigration officers handling asylum cases notes that criminal convictions have highlighted the issue of homosexuality in the Iranian penal system.

It says: "Technically, gay male behaviour is sharply condemned by Islam, and the Islamic code of law (Sharia law) adopted by Iran. Sodomy is punishable by death if both parties are considered to be adults of sound mind and free will."

Specifically, it refers to the case of a double execution of two young men charged with sodomy.

Yet the guidance denies there is a systematic repression of gay men and lesbians. Instead immigration officers are told to treat each case on its merits. Where an individual claimant demonstrates that their homosexual acts have brought them to the attention of the authorities – to the extent that on return to Iran they will face a real risk of punishment which will be so harsh as to amount to persecution – he should be granted refugee status as a member of a particular social group, says the operational guidance.

The notes add that gay rights activists who have come to the attention of the authorities should be granted asylum.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This fruitloop would nail anything with a heartbeat.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-16 at 12:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

tony_come

Maryland teacher and her family dog doing it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-16 at 12:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TheRifleman

It doesn't matter if you claim you were born gay or not, it is disgusting, unnatural and overall very repulsive. Even people who claim to have gay tendencies admit that the gay and lesbian culture is very sickening, no wonder God destroyed so many of them for their lewdness. Anybody who cannot control his homosexual urges should be detained, just as a crazy person who cannot control their actions should be detained. Homosexuals are crazy. Imagine the child abuse, robbing children of having a mother and father... think of the children and how they will grow up. Let's put an end to gay and lesbian culture. These people need help and guidance, not others affirming that they should be proud of their disease. The disease of being gay is not itself a sin, but acting upon it is sinful. It's dark and Hell is hot, so think with your heads, not with your urges.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

^wow look at this butt stabber in denial ranting over it...

SamDiamond

It doesn't matter if you claim you were born gay or not, it is disgusting, unnatural and overall very repulsive. Even people who claim to have gay tendencies admit that the gay and lesbian culture is very sickening, no wonder God destroyed so many of them for their lewdness. Anybody who cannot control his homosexual urges should be detained, just as a crazy person who cannot control their actions should be detained. Homosexuals are crazy. Imagine the child abuse, robbing children of having a mother and father... think of the children and how they will grow up. Let's put an end to gay and lesbian culture. These people need help and guidance, not others affirming that they should be proud of their disease. The disease of being gay is not itself a sin, but acting upon it is sinful. It's dark and Hell is hot, so think with your heads, not with your urges.
    He actually believes in "hell" too.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

How do we know being gay isn't a disease or virus? Mike Douglas just came out saying his throat cancer
    was caused by eating puss. The HPV virus can cause cancer. So you sexually active gap lappers better get
    checked often.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Tens of thousands of French protested this, many were arrested.
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=france+...ge&FORM=HDRSC1

In this country, we don't protest it. All of New England is
    now fecal marriage.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Imagining two women together is hot. Shame on anyone who thinks otherwise.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    He actually believes in "hell" too.

Yes, I do.

You're on the "highway to hell", enjoy.

SamDiamond

Yes, I do.

You're on the "highway to hell", enjoy.
    Yeah....and let me guess "Hell" is down, and "Heaven" is up?

12 Last