MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Antoine Dodson(Bedroom intruder guy) was Gay just last year and then found religion and switched. Check it out, he doesn't even talk the same.

At the end of the day he still yearns for the rooster

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I like how these media outlets take the one excerpt of him saying "I'm not with it" and make it their head line. They couldn't have used "to each his own"? Really got to watch what you say

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Gay marriage is sick, and homosexuality between two hairy, sweaty, stinky males in general is disgusting and revolting..

Does this turn u on, forum homos?

Odd. You know, being a straight man I really don't visualize men having sex with each other when it comes to discussing gay marriage, or anything like that. You sound like you have issues. I know you have problems reading and understanding the things you read, but try this link I suggested you a week ago or so:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Friends sister was a lesbo in high school and i think college, now she's married to a guy. I'm sure she was born like that

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I believe it all boils down to this idea.... either you believe in freedom & equality or you don't.... it's really that simple. I just don't see how marriage equality affects traditional marriage or why it really matters to anyone how two people in love choose to live their lives. Who gives a crap? Live and let live...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    fuk that, im not with that neither

yall f****ts need to do whatever yall f****ts need to do, yall do you, you know what im sayin? but i aint with that neither
    Hey Carp.

Do you douche your asshole?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    I believe it all boils down to this idea.... either you believe in freedom & equality or you don't.... it's really that simple. I just don't see how marriage equality affects traditional marriage or why it really matters to anyone how two people in love choose to live their lives. Who gives a crap? Live and let live...
    Pretty much.....I'm not really "pro-gay" but I'm definitely pro-freedom.....And that goes for just about every other dumb social issue......

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Pretty much.....I'm not really "pro-gay" but I'm definitely pro-freedom.....And that goes for just about every other dumb social issue......
    Exactly my thoughts. I don't have to be pro gay marriage, but I'm def not against it. Good for them. And doesn't affect my life even the slightest bit.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. I don't have to be pro gay marriage, but I'm def not against it. Good for them. And doesn't affect my life even the slightest bit.
    pretty much sums it up

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Hey Carp.

Do you douche your asshole?
    (in Dice Clay voice) hey pauly, you blow yourself every night? in bed are you bent over every night shoving your own cok down ya troat oiggeybooggheybweeegh. Oh yeah, i know peckerheads like you. suckin your own dik every fukin night.....

PAULYPOKER

(in Dice Clay voice) hey pauly, you blow yourself every night? in bed are you bent over every night shoving your own cok down ya troat oiggeybooggheybweeegh. Oh yeah, i know peckerheads like you. suckin your own dik every fukin night.....

I'll take that as a yes on the douching of your asshole............

My next question is:

Why are you sooooooooo ashamed of it?

PAULYPOKER

Now to get back to your supposedly insult loaded Question:

All men masturbate, so I'm sure if all men could reach their cokk with their mouth they would choose that route over the hand.......

Unfortunately I'm not one of these blessed souls..........

But I do envy, those who can reach............

This is perfectly natural............

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Professor Andrew Dice Clays' thoughts on gays...Very, very informative and highly educational, imo.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

"Exactly my thoughts. I don't have to be pro gay marriage, but I'm def not against it. Good for them. And doesn't affect my life even the slightest bit."

When something is legal, it changes what we are allowed to say and do in regards to it, and what kids are taught to be normal. We as human species are suppose to promote the common good of all people. Promoting a dysfunctional imitation of "marriage" that takes the biological right of a mother and father away from a child, encourages the destruction of society, and goes against God's plan and natural order is something to be resisted. The pursuit of equal marriage is part of a larger agenda by the leftist neo-athesits whose desire is to drive religion and objective rights out of society in their desire to live in a moral relativist society.

Do you think everybody should have the freedom to drink? What about drink and drive? Wait, what? You said no? Why not? Because it harms other people? But shouldn't that person have the freedom to do what they want?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    "Exactly my thoughts. I don't have to be pro gay marriage, but I'm def not against it. Good for them. And doesn't affect my life even the slightest bit."

When something is legal, it changes what we are allowed to say and do in regards to it, and what kids are taught to be normal. We as human species are suppose to promote the common good of all people. Promoting a dysfunctional imitation of "marriage" that takes the biological right of a mother and father away from a child, encourages the destruction of society, and goes against God's plan and natural order is something to be resisted. The pursuit of equal marriage is part of a larger agenda by the leftist neo-athesits whose desire is to drive religion and objective rights out of society in their desire to live in a moral relativist society.

Do you think everybody should have the freedom to drink? What about drink and drive? Wait, what? You said no? Why not? Because it harms other people? But shouldn't that person have the freedom to do what they want?
    Stopped reading here

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Stopped reading here
    Exactly. So people should not ponder why there will never be acceptance on the issue.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Exactly. So people should not ponder why there will never be acceptance on the issue.
    There will be, and there's nothing you can do about it

Oh and btw: Your sweet Jesus hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute.... Sounds like a gay man

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Professor Andrew Dice Clays' thoughts on gays...Very, very informative and highly educational, imo.

At this point I am not very suprised that you would be utterly fascinated about some man on the internet talking about dikks, butt fukking and sucking a guy off.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I'll take that as a yes on the douching of your asshole............

My next question is:

Why are you sooooooooo ashamed of it?
    (in Dice Clay voice) ............hey.............lemme tell you a little story, ok peckerhead???? It rhymes, so I know you'll like it.

Hickory dickory dock.
    Paulypoker was suckin his own cok.
    He gave a couple pumps,
    he shot a couple c*m lumps,
    he had a nice afta dinna snack at 10 o'clock. OHHHHHHHH!
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 05-28-13 at 07:49 PM. Reason: wanted to put my great poem in poem form

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

" I think the best thing about being gay, is when you're done you can turnover and talk about football"....Professor A.D. CLAY

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How do two guys (or two gals) living together and getting married affect my life in any way whatsoever?

Unless they are going to close Jameson's Distillery, or break my satellite dish, how the fuk is it hurting me?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Lotta gays in this forum...

First 12