tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

When I read the thread title, I assumed you were trying to get the husband out of the picture, cause you wanted the girl...

This story was much more entertaining, the pic with the kid is a major win.

"I don't mean to be rude, but is your son adopted?"

"No."

"(Silence, no idea how to respond)"

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

I'm sickened by this beast.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I'm sickened by this beast.
    Tim Tebow, the child or the mom?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Maybe she found Jesus and is a good girl now. Anyway, she has a black baby, I'm pretty sure the guy can figure out she isn't Mother Teresa.

Also, I think if Tim Tebow and Sweeper had a baby, it would look like the guy in that picture.
    That's the thing. She could be whoring around still behind his back. I have met girls who still do this even with a child out of wedlock to this day.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Damn shame

NYSportsGuy210

If any of you guys met a girl with an interracial baby like that and she was cozying all up to you and wanted to marry you....would you go about doing the background check on her first and if so.....how would you go about doing it? (You figure she would try to lie about her past)

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!

never dated an infected whore that was attracted to blacks

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    never dated an infected whore that was attracted to blacks
    Or maybe you just don't know that you have....

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

her behavior sounds bi-polar, but the bi-polar woman I got involved with fukked like an animal. it's best you leave these 2 alone. don't contact him in anyway about anything.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    her behavior sounds bi-polar, but the bi-polar woman I got involved with fukked like an animal. it's best you leave these 2 alone. don't contact him in anyway about anything.
    Oh yea? So how did that end up turning out? Did she try to harm you in any way....did she get tired of you.....you tired of her?

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How goddamn dumb do you people have to be to take anything in that story at face value?

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Oh yea? So how did that end up turning out? Did she try to harm you in any way....did she get tired of you.....you tired of her?
    insane at first, but actually not that bad. I avoided communication with her or anyone involved in the situation and she moved out of state shortly after. plus I still got nudie pics of her hot little ass and poon. however, leave the dude alone. maybe he fukks around on her too?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    insane at first, but actually not that bad. I avoided communication with her or anyone involved in the situation and she moved out of state shortly after. plus I still got nudie pics of her hot little ass and poon. however, leave the dude alone. maybe he fukks around on her too?
    I would figure a chick like that would try to chop your balls off. It was funny....but when the chick I am talking about here was with her boyfrind she would yell at him all the time and accuse him of cheating even so much as talked to or stared at another girl. Yet she was doing other guys almost every day cheating on him. WTF....

bigblue74
    bigblue74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9982

uh, isnt nysportsguy some that zetapsi met up with? pretty sure he caught feelings for this chikenhead and is exagerattin the details trying to put her on blast cuz his little ass got thrown to the curb.

Last edited by SBR Staff; 05-28-13 at 04:15 AM.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

A dead fukk, but had the train ran on her? Damn what a dead train ride. Anyway, once a whore always a whore. Enlighten the fella, as this calls for annulment...."Not intending, when marrying, to remain faithful to the spouse"

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

She's had one to many salamis....

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

If any of you guys met a girl with an interracial baby like that and she was cozying all up to you and wanted to marry you....would you go about doing the background check on her first and if so.....how would you go about doing it? (You figure she would try to lie about her past)
    bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth
    Points Awarded:

ebbearsfb1 gave allabout the $$$ 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    missing the point... why in the fukk would any white guy marry or even date a broad with a black kid??? thats the point...
    Cause maybe some people arent racist

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it
    Sorry to say it dude, but you're not doing it right, if you're "pumping away" and she is able to keep a regular convo with another person on the phone.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    Sorry to say it dude, but you're not doing it right, if you're "pumping away" and she is able to keep a regular convo with another person on the phone.
    at no time will a girl ever be able to keep a regular convo while i'd be pumping away

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Also, if she was keeping calm on the phone, then how did he find out?????

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Also, if she was keeping calm on the phone, then how did he find out?????
    Dude I tried to tell him on Facebook but he thought I was lying. Must have been when she was pregnant and a black baby popped out. Like I said she's done a ton of guys. The whole football team even (90% black guys btw). It was inevitable....use your brain.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth
    It's a sad sad world we live in.

NYSportsGuy210

Like the old saying goes "Sloots are always gonna sloot."

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Why are you so obsessed with this girl anyways? you still in love with her or what? You really want to tell a happy dude thats in love that his wife was a slut. The only thing thats going to happen is tebow is going to whoop that ass of yours. Sorry the girl wont get divorced and won't give you another chance. Let the girl be and stop putting her on blast. GO man up and find another hoe that will need to bone other dudes because you aren't giving it to her right.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why you wanna tell anyone that a bitch can still talk on the phone while you are hammering away. Fukkin broad shouldn't be able to do shit but scream or moan or suck on one of her titties.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Why you wanna tell anyone that a bitch can still talk on the phone while you are hammering away. Fukkin broad shouldn't be able to do shit but scream or moan or suck on one of her titties.
    She was screaming and moaning plenty....we were like 20 minutes into it. I was slowing down a little remember reaching over for my Gatorade a few times. All I know is when she heard him on the phone her clam tightened back up on my rooster like a venus fly trap catching an insect.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Good point billy...Small dick/ego syndrome has now come into play.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with this girl anyways? you still in love with her or what? You really want to tell a happy dude thats in love that his wife was a slut. The only thing thats going to happen is tebow is going to whoop that ass of yours. Sorry the girl wont get divorced and won't give you another chance. Let the girl be and stop putting her on blast. GO man up and find another hoe that will need to bone other dudes because you aren't giving it to her right.
    Guy seems like a nice dude. Fell bad for him. Not obsessed. I never obsess over a whore. Everyone knows not to.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Why take time out of your own life to tell anyone anything in this case? People have to learn the hard way sometimes.

99% of the time, people get exactly what they deserve. Let it be.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Why take time out of your own life to tell anyone anything in this case? People have to learn the hard way sometimes.

99% of the time, people get exactly what they deserve. Let it be.
    By your logic....if a used car salesman sends somebody a lemon even though they claim the car is totally reliable and durable then that customer, who was dooped, shouldn't be refunded?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

By your logic....if a used car salesman sends somebody a lemon even though they claim the car is totally reliable and durable then that customer, who was dooped, shouldn't be refunded?
    Not really much of a parallel here. You got nothing out of this, so you're not the car salesman.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes. Nowadays, there's plenty of ways to do your due diligence before getting into anything. If you're too lazy to do it (or in the case of love, people "look past" major flaws that are staring them right in the face), then you get what you get.

I'm just not understanding why you're on this mission to be Captain Save-A-Schmuck. Nothing in it for you, except to be vindictive over a girl you claim to care nothing about.

NYSportsGuy210

Fair enough.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    at no time will a girl ever be able to keep a regular convo while i'd be pumping away
    You're right, she'd be too busy screaming "RAPE! RAPE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! RAPE!"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coachep, manny24, and The iron sheik

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

how long before JR's calling the NAACP because whitey spanked em.

First 12345 ... Last