zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't know what country that you live in, but in mine Christians are not killing other people who do not believe in their religion. As a matter of fact, anyone can walk into a Christian church, sit down, and pray.

It is time for all religions to accept that everyone is not going to believe in the same invisible man that they do, not to mention what happens to their spirit in the afterlife.
    THIS! And nothing else.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    love this man he is a freedom fighter.

Unlike the 99% of the negroes in america which love/respect/fear the caucasoid and his ashkenazi lover.(president included)

bless this man an his family

that is all until the next good deed by the righteous.

To the righteous........................peace be upon you

to the wicked bloodsuckers(you know who you are)..........................slow death

look the lying, coward is back.....he just LOVES his white master..and can't KEEP AWAY!!!

what a punkass!!!

how many white coccks did you suck today, little lady?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

this is what happens when white, liberal guilt and liberal insanity bends over backwards to please islamic fukks. we know, the catholics, mormons and christians are the real enemies. oh that's right, they only hate us cuz of bush, now that we elected one of their own to the white house they will love us.

but that didn't work, so barry lied to you and told you terrorism was on the run after we killed osama. ask the folks that survived benghazi how terrorism is doing these days.

ask daniel pearl

ask nick berg

oh wait, you can't because their heads have been removed

you think after 16 or 17 hundred years people would catch on by now. these savages will never stop.

and fukk any of you clueless fukks thinking these animals aren't doing exactly what their religion tells them to do are just as dangerous as they are. they will never stop. so either we are going to exterminate everyone of them, or we are going to convert.

convert or die, the basis of islam.

zero sum game, but only one side knows that right now, and they are the ones chopping off heads.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: infamousbacardi, and PAULYPOKER

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I don't know what country that you live in, but in mine Christians are not killing other people who do not believe in their religion, or murdering anyone on the streets for breaking one of their God's laws. And anyone can walk into a Christian church, sit down, and pray.

It is time for all religions to accept that everyone is not going to believe in the same invisible man that they do, not to mention what happens to their spirit in the afterlife.

You can walk up to a Christian in the year 2013 and tell him that his God is fake and full of shit and not be killed for it. Can't say you'll emerge unscathed telling that to some people of other religions.
    all i'm saying is christians calling radical muslims crazy is just being hypocritical. most alleged christians have no clue how christianity came about.

obviously you're not denying that christians did the same shit but way worse in the past.

just because it's 2013 doesn't mean shit didn't happen in the past.

who knows in the future, maybe muslims will have the power and christians will be the radicals once again.

but yeah i agree with you, people need to believe what they want to believe and keep religion to themselves but that shit will never happen...

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    this is what happens when white, liberal guilt and liberal insanity bends over backwards to please islamic fukks. we know, the catholics, mormons and christians are the real enemies. oh that's right, they only hate us cuz of bush, now that we elected one of their own to the white house they will love us.

but that didn't work, so barry lied to you and told you terrorism was on the run after we killed osama. ask the folks that survived benghazi how terrorism is doing these days.

ask daniel pearl

ask nick berg

oh wait, you can't because their heads have been removed

you think after 16 or 17 hundred years people would catch on by now. these savages will never stop.

and fukk any of you clueless fukks thinking these animals aren't doing exactly what their religion tells them to do are just as dangerous as they are. they will never stop. so either we are going to exterminate everyone of them, or we are going to convert.

convert or die, the basis of islam.

zero sum game, but only one side knows that right now, and they are the ones chopping off heads.
    I agree..hey, do you know what Pope Benedict just did last week? The lamestream media covered this up because it wasn't politically correct..... Pope Francis gave the Catholic church hundreds of new saints!! ( over 800!!!!) they were 15th-century martyrs who were beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam!!

These people have always been bloodthirsty ANIMALS....( no disrespect to animals)

It's time we BANNED ISLAM from the planet!!!!

The `'Martyrs of Otranto" are 813 Italians who were slain in the southern Italian city in 1480 for defying demands by Turkish invaders to renounce Christianity.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    all i'm saying is christians calling radical muslims crazy is just being hypocritical. most alleged christians have no clue how christianity came about.

obviously you're not denying that christians did the same shit but way worse in the past.

who knows in the future, maybe muslims will have the power and christians will be the radicals once again.

but yeah i agree with you, people need to believe what they want to believe and keep religion to themselves but that shit will never happen...
    I am not a religious person at all, I do not practice, preach it, or believe in it. I do agree that all religions were at one time very barbaric, I am just saying that in this technological era that we all now live in that it is surprising that some religions are still set in their barbaric ways.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    love this man he is a freedom fighter.

Unlike the 99% of the negroes in america which love/respect/fear the caucasoid and his ashkenazi lover.(president included)

bless this man an his family

that is all until the next good deed by the righteous.

To the righteous........................peace be upon you

to the wicked bloodsuckers(you know who you are)..........................slow death

As I was about to rip into you I realized there isn't a need. I wish you the best of luck!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Unreal.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Unreal.
    Fcking joke....

Choudary is a vocal critic of the UK's involvement in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and has praised the terrorists involved in the attacks of 11 September 2001, and 7 July 2005. He believes in the implementation of Sharia law throughout the UK, and marched in protest at the Jyllands-Posten cartoons controversy, following which he was prosecuted for organising an unlawful demonstration. He was also investigated, but not charged, for his 2006 comments regarding Pope Benedict XVI. Choudary receives little support from the mainstream UK Muslim population and has been largely criticised in the media.

MI5 should make sure that this guy has a "tragic" accident soon... Maybe he could be hit by a train f.e.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Hey, Genghis, we'd love to hear you enlighten us about religious history but instead I'm gonna politely ask to to go FUK YOURSELF!!!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Anyone targeting a whole race here is no better than the terrorists.
    Unreal

So many people these days hear a racist joke or some racial stereotypes being thrown around and think it's the lowest of all evil

THESE FUKKERS CHOPPED A GUY'S HEAD OFF WITH A MACHETE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LONDON STREET!

People joking about fried chicken, dirty turbans, calling white people cave dwellers, Asians degenerates, etc. are NOTHING compared to these animals! Get ur had out of ur ass!

I think you are a good poster but if I'm not mistaken you are from Germany? Whether that is correct or not, the post WWII generations of Germans are so mind fuked by guilt that the world media has showered upon them for so many years that they are hypersensitive to being perceived as racist. It's evident by you comparing racial stereotypers and head chopping terrorists as equals
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 05-24-13 at 07:33 AM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

But these fcking idiots are not using religion as an excuse, religion is the initial reason behind their actions. Without these religious reasons they won't commit these acts.
    I just don't agree with you here. That crazy animal in the video could just as easily been running through a mud hut town in Uganda lopping heads off with a machete or firing his AK47. Happens all the time

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You can walk up to a Christian in the year 2013 and tell him that his God is fake and full of shit and not be killed for it. Can't say you'll emerge unscathed telling that to some people of other religions.
    If I were you, I'd stay away from Africa

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Unreal

So many people these days hear a racist joke or some racial stereotypes being thrown around and think it's the lowest of all evil

THESE FUKKERS CHOPPED A GUY'S HEAD OFF WITH A MACHETE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LONDON STREET!

People joking about fried chicken, dirty turbans, calling white people cave dwellers, Asians degenerates, etc. are NOTHING compared to these animals! Get ur had out of ur ass!

I think you are a good poster but if I'm not mistaken you are from Germany? Whether that is correct or not, the post WWII generations of Germans are so mind fuked by guilt that the world media has showered upon them for so many years that they are hypersensitive to being perceived as racist. It's evident by you comparing racial stereotypers and head chopping terrorists as equals
    Nah man, don't rip my sentence out of context here. I was just stating, that it's not ok to draw the wrong conclusions from this case. It absolutely doesn't matter, that these 2 are black. The family of one of them btw is a hard-working, law-abiding CHRISTIAN family. Just because these 2 did what they did doesn't mean that all blacks are "animals", "savages", whatever. THESE TWO are all that. What I was saying with the sentence you quoted was: Don't make the mistake to make this event a matter of race. Or were the Boston Bombers a matter of race, too? Cowards like the Woolwich killers, or the Boston Bombers are and were acting because of their weird religious beliefs, not because they are black or white.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

I just don't agree with you here. That crazy animal in the video could just as easily been running through a mud hut town in Uganda lopping heads off with a machete or firing his AK47. Happens all the time
    Right, ethnic and religious wars in Africa are happening all the time, very true. But as I stated in my long text, these countries are far behind right now.
    But HERE, in Europe, those things won't happen without religiously blinded cowards. The one and only initial reason behind this exact act was religion. Not being black. Not being unhappy with the events in Afghanistan. Not being just an all of a sudden crazy guy who went berserk. This event was purely based on their religious beliefs and on the opinions that hatemongers like Anjem Choudary preached into them. Same goes for the Boston Bombers.
    Breivik killed 77 people in Norway. It was not religion behind this. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in OKC. Those things will always happen again. There's not much we can do about it.
    But the initial reason for these 2 cowards to slaughter a man on the street in an European Capital was their religion. You can bet your ass, that most of the people here in Germany f.e. think that the war in Afghanistan is useless and want our troops back home. But nobody would run down the street and slaughter a man with a machete. Because it makes no fcking sense at all. But for these two idiots, it made a whole lot of sense, because of their weird religious beliefs.
    And again, this isnt a matter of colour. Google "Pierre Vogel". He has perfectly white skin. But he is one of our main islamic hatepreachers here in Germany and he could well be a reason for someone to think that it's okay to run down a street and chop off heads with a machete. I would be quite happy if the intelligent services of our civilized world would take bastards like him out. There would be nothing bad about that. Let them have "tragic" car accidents, and that's that. We are taking out so-called terrorists with drones in countries that are far far away, but we let guy like the ones I mentioned spread their hate in the middle of our countries? Really? Wrong priorities, wrong priorities....
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 05-24-13 at 11:31 AM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Klan and Neo-Nazi's both profess to be Christian. The Lords Liberation Army in Africa is very evangelical. That dude in Norway (Breivik) who killed all those kids identified himself as a "Christian Crusader"

There are Christians in Africa who believe people should be put to death for things like disobeying a husband, or being being homosexual. There are people in this very forum who have expressed similar beliefs.

Religion is a poison that allows weak minded people to justify insane behavior and externalize blame.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Hey, Genghis, we'd love to hear you enlighten us about religious history but instead I'm gonna politely ask to to go FUK YOURSELF!!!
    you must be muslim?

am i right?

of course not...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

"religion is opiate of the masses."

once you are a fanatic, you are no better than a junkie...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no clue how you guys can even look at or read that shit!

Have you become that desensitized that it is nothing more than a reality TV show to you?
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 05-24-13 at 01:22 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Exactly.
    It's the same with alcohol, food, marihuana, whatever. A bit of it might be perfectly fine. But some of these religious fanatics had a serious overdose. But this shit is everywhere. I had to puke everytime I heard Ray Lewis talking his bullshit after his games. Nuri Sahin from Borussia Dortmund said after a game: God was on our side today and wanted us to win.
    Yeah of course, your imaginary friend really cares a whole fcking lot about your team winning or losing. Shit like this is just delusional and stupid.

TheRifleman

communism/leftism is the opiate of the masses, once you are a fanatic, you are no better than a junkie...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    communism/leftism is the opiate of the masses, once you are a fanatic, you are no better than a junkie...
    One of the dumbest statements this year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

TheRifleman

Leftist politics are a poison that allows weak minded people to justify insane behavior and externalize blame.

TheRifleman

Mod title edit..again!!
    how pathetic.....'anything goes"!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

rifledude, you are turning into a fanatic yourself.

no joke.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    One of the dumbest statements this year
    what exactly is dumb about it?

TheRifleman

Proverbs 17:15 “Acquitting the guilty and condemning the just—
    both are detestable to the LORD.”
    Proverbs 18:5 “It is not good to show partiality to the guilty
    by perverting the justice due the innocent.”
    Proverbs 21:15 “Justice executed is a joy to the righteous
    but a terror to those who practice iniquity.”
    Proverbs 24:23-25 “These sayings also belong to the wise:
    It is not good to show partiality in judgment. Whoever says to the guilty, “You are innocent”—people will curse him, and tribes will denounce him; but it will go well with those who convict the guilty, and a generous blessing will come to them.”
    Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Deut. 25:11
    When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

Genesis 19:8
    “Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”

Deut. 23:1
    No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
    If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Samuel 12:11-14
    Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
    Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
    "When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

(1 Samuel 15:3)
    This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Yeah, the bible is a book of pure beauty

Kermit

Yeah, that bible is something else, that is for sure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yeah, that bible is something else, that is for sure.
    I hope you never masturbated or ate a rabbit or boar. That's a big NO-NO

muldoon

I hope you never masturbated or ate a rabbit or boar.
    Like....at the same time? Either way I think I'm trouble anyway

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Like....at the same time? Either way I think I'm trouble anyway
    Masturbating while eating a boar filled with rabbit. Doesn't sound too bad for me

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Funny you have these Islamists killing.... yet... has anyone ever killed in the name of Jesus Christ?

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Funny you have these Islamists killing.... yet... has anyone ever killed in the name of Jesus Christ?
    Anders Behring Breivik

First 123 Last