NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Espn otl

these liberal media fuks are really ripping Baylor right now, these tards are questioning why a PRIVATE organization can have a policy prohibiting the promotion of homosexual (and sex out of marriage)...First the boy scouts, now Baylor ..wish these fukers would step off and stop meddling...this OTL show is completely whack!! I cant believe what they are saying, I cant even type it all...just truck loads of bull sh*t....im sure Baylor could care less, a baptist university isnt for everyone but they can implement whatever rules they please, I just cant believe this is even a discussion...just unreal

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I was walking around the room but I could swear that some broad said balor should be glbT! friendly, now I dont care what anyone else does, to each their own in this short life we live, BUT can you imagine trannys walking around baylor campus?! You cant even walk around with a BEER, I dont know where these media guys are going with this...baylor can do what they want, and so they shall...this is some wild stuff though lol

Edit: I just want to put this out there too, nothing against glbt folks, you have the right to be who you are so I hope nobody is offended...I also believe private organizations, formed by real people that have their own beliefs, have the right to be who they are...i just hate to see Baylor recruiting hurt because the media wants to make them look like haters even though they recruit gay players
    Last edited by NrmlCurvSurfr; 05-20-13 at 03:03 PM.