PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

US police brutality

Quick Facts: US police brutality

In one of the most recent incidents of police brutality and use of excessive force, on Friday, Las Vegas police said a patrol officer fired seven shots with a military-style AR-15 assault rifle into a car during a fatal standoff with an unarmed veteran.

Widespread police brutality

A Google search for "police brutality videos" turns up 2,210,000 entries. Some entries are foreign and some are probably duplications, but the number is so large that a person could do nothing but watch police brutality videos for the rest of his life. A search on "You Tube" alone turned up 2,280 police brutality videos. PrisonPlanet has a selection of the most outrageous recent cases.

Police brutality has crossed the line from using excessive force against a resisting Rodney King to unprovoked gratuitous violence against persons offering no resistance, such as the elderly, women, students, and elected officials. Americans are not safe anywhere from police. Police attack Americans in university libraries, in public meetings, and in their own homes. lewrockwell

Another disturbing aspect is that no one tells the police to stop the brutality. "Free" Americans are so intimidated by police that on February 19 of this year male customers in a Chicago bar stood aside while a drunk cop weighing 251 pounds beat a 115 pound barmaid, knocking her to the floor with his fists and repeatedly kicking her, for obeying the bar rules and not serving him more drinks.

Cases in which police, prison guards and other law enforcement authorities have used excessive force or other tactics to violate victims' civil rights have increased 25% (281 vs. 224) from fiscal years 2001 to 2007 over the previous seven years.

Federal records show the vast majority of police brutality cases referred by investigators are not prosecuted. Usatoday

The law makes it impossible for Americans to defend themselves from police brutality. Law and order conservatives have made it a felony with a long prison sentence to "assault a police officer." Assaulting a police officer means that if a police thug intends to beat your brains out with his nightstick and you disarm your assailant, you have "assaulted a police officer." If you are not shot on the spot by his backup, you will be convicted by a "law and order" jury and sent to prison. lewrockwell

Recent cases

Oscar Grant was shot dead by Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer Johannes Mehserle in 2009 in Oakland, California. Mehserle and other police officers had been responding to reports of a fight, and arrested and handcuffed Grant and several others in a subway station. Grant was cuffed, unarmed and lying on the ground when Mehserle pulled out his gun and shot him in the back. In court Mehserle claimed he thought his gun was his Taser. He was sentenced to two years in jail and let out on parole in June 2011.

Iraq war veteran Walter Harvin suffered a vicious 2010 beating at the hands of New Yorkpolice officer David London. London had been closing the door to a building in a housing project when Harvin - who lived there - tried to slip in. An altercation began, in whichLondon beat Harvin with his baton and then continued to hit and kick him after he was on the ground and not moving. London, who told the court Harvin had pushed him, was acquitted.

In a most recent event a 43-year-old [Persian] Gulf War veteran was gunned down by Las Vegas police in a weekend parking lot confrontation. The man who was shot dead, Stanley Lavon Gibson, suffered from cancer that he blamed on his Army service. He faced eviction from his home, and was due for sentencing on an assault charge after an argument with a Veterans Affairs doctor. He also was taking painkillers, antidepressants and anxiety medications. Gibson was shot by an officer early Monday after a report of a man breaking into a northwest Las Vegas condominium. The Review-Journal reported (http://bit.ly/vwfSF1) Gibson may have been confused and trying to find his way home to an unfamiliar apartment where he and his wife had moved to on Dec. 1.

Police said Gibson was unarmed. Police supervisors decided to use a beanbag shotgun to shoot out at least one window of Gibson's vehicle to reach him. But when an officer fired the beanbag gun, another officer fired multiple bullets into Gibson's vehicle, killing him. Seattlepi

Violence against Occupy Wall Street protesters

The methods being used to end civil disobedience in the U.S. have been increasingly reminiscent of war tactics.

"There is a lot of casualties, so you can say it's a war zone," said one New York protester to RT.

Peaceful students have been pepper-sprayed while seated, demonstrating Americans have been getting beaten until they bleed, and even war veterans have gotten injured into unconsciousness.

"Our police forces have been militarized. They are working more in cooperation with the Pentagon. They're buying and being given military surplus equipment that has been kind of designed for use in war, and this is something that leads to treating the public as you would treat an enemy," says film maker and blogger Danny Schechter. RT

Scott Olsen, 24, suffered a fractured skull and brain swelling after he was hit in the head by a police projectile during clashes on Tuesday, October 26. A spokesperson for Highland hospital in east Oakland confirmed he was critically ill after being admitted. Olsen served two tours of duty in Iraq, working as a technician and earning a handful of service medals. Guardian

Olsen, made his first two media appearances since his injury in late November. IndyBay.org asked Olsen if he could remember anything from the night he was knocked out. Olsen said he had his phone out and was texting a friend when he was hit in the head with a projectile. "Next thing I know, I'm down and on the ground, and there are people above me trying to help me, and they ended up carrying me away."

Olsen's speech is a little slurred, and he still has some trouble pronouncing and even recalling some words. He says that the rehabilitation process has improved his speech markedly. "Initially, I couldn't form any words, I couldn't make any words. My brain was pretty much all there. Mentally, I was there. I just couldn't spit these things out of my mouth." mediaite.com

On Friday, Nov. 18, UC Davis police officers pepper-sprayed a group of Occupy Wall Street protesters who had refused orders to clear a path. The conditions surrounding the incident, most notably the fact that the students were sitting down and were not actively engaged in belligerent conduct, have been a source for massive backlash. Police officials, however, have defended their actions by stating that the protesters had encircled the many police officers. UC Davis Police Chief Annette Spicuzza and two officers who had reportedly used pepper spray on the crowd were subsequently placed on administrative leave. The incident occurred in the midst of protests that had lasted for an entire week. Highlandernews

KA/SM

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Awesome!

PAULYPOKER

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

:

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

This Pauly asshat reporting on "one of the most recent incidents of police brutality and use of excessive force"......

this occurred 17 months ago

Pauly

PAULYPOKER

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-28-15 at 03:21 PM. Reason: image does not exist

chilidog

Kickass! That'll teach them little sh.itheads from disobeying authority figures. More of that needs to go down.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Kickass! That'll teach them little sh.itheads from disobeying authority figures. More of that needs to go down.
    Give it up Chili..........

You are god awful at Trolling..............

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Honestly... if you make a cop chase your ass down.... and if someone spits in your face... I'd probably rip your arm out of your socket. With in reason... you have what's coming for you. Don't make a cop chase you... and don't act like an asshole in public... you'll be fine.

PAULYPOKER

police brutality compilation of the week

Published on Jan 29, 2013
    RATE,COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE
    1.lunatic cop shoots 13 shots at suspect for getting out his car to quick (suspect dies).2.spanish storm trooper beats 13 yrs girl.3.canadian pig kicks victims in the head for doing his job and not even resisting arrest.4.connecticut pigs beat supect when he`s on the ground.5.doctor assaulted by canadian pig and lies in his deposition saying the doctor assulted him.6.domestic terrorist pigs beat down victim having a diabetic seizure.7.moron cop shoots family dog and then files a ticket because owner went to talk to media.8.lunatic cop threatens to shoot civilian who`s open carrying a legaly owned fire arm.9.ontario state trooper beat down citizen for no apparent reason.10.lunatic pig beat and choke holds 15 yr girl for nothing.11.domestic terrorist pigs makes a home invasion and shoot victim 15 times.12.rent a cop retard arrest and threaten to taze teens for encouraging their basketball team.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well, when you are willing to break the law, you better be ready for the punishment that may result from it. Law abiding citizens that go about their daily activities do not worry about this stuff.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What's funny--- I've never been beaten by cop, never had a cop threaten me or my family.

They drive through my development to make rounds, and they wave. If I am outside during baseball season, they will stop and talk about the game.

The videos/pics Pauly posted seem to be happening to idiots who brought it upon themselves. Reece Witherspoon is a perfect example. Miss All-American Gal-- until she has to answer for her crimes-- then she plays the entitled bitch card. That bitch should have been rooster slapped for acting like a douche.

PAULYPOKER

Got beat the fukk out of, for a cell phone violation!

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Another entitled bitch. Suppose she would have rammed into a van full of kids because she was distracted from being on her cell phone. Fuk her. They didn't beat her enough. Her eyes are still open, it couldn't have been that bad of a beating.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Cell phone usage was not why she was slammed to the ground. She was swearing at the cops and resisting arrest. Next time she will not do that.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Another entitled bitch. Suppose she would have rammed into a van full of kids because she was distracted from being on her cell phone. Fuk her. They didn't beat her enough. Her eyes are still open, it couldn't have been that bad of a beating.
    She won, you dumb fukk........

SamDiamond

She won, you dumb fukk........
    She won what retard?

She FILED suit on March 28th.

You are so fuking dumb, and you seem to be getting dumber by the post.

She got a beat down, and deserved one.

Next time the bitch will stay in her car like a good little dog.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Cell phone usage was not why she was slammed to the ground. She was swearing at the cops and resisting arrest. Next time she will not do that.
    How can a 5' 4" 115 lb woman already in handcuffs be resisting arrest enough to be body slammed, face 1st into the pavement by two pigs twice her size?

SamDiamond

How can a 5' 4" 115 lb woman in handcuffs be resisting arrest enough to be body slammed, face 1st into the pavement by two pigs twice her size?
    Had the good little doggy stayed in her car-- she wouldn't have been beaten down. It's that simple.

Tell us again how she "won" her lawsuit--

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You obviously don't watch "COPS" and "Vegas Strip" and "JAIL" and the other half dozen police shows do you?

99% of these people either ask for it and then cry after...or as is the case in the riot pics, if you are causing havoc and see 200 police line up with the shields and ask everyone to disperse after windows get broken and a few bottles or bricks get hurled at the police line...its common sense you need to walk away because what happens next is not selective brutality it's called a legitimate response. So if you stay and wanna take pics for your Facebook and run up to a cop who just got slammed with a bottle and laugh at him and talk shit as the line moves through...thats your own stupidity.

How about posting the videos of cops just pulling people over and these same people you are saying are 'victims' are getting out and shooting the cops...beating them female cops to a pulp...and the like.

Just look to Reese Witherspoon's video of her drunken rant this month and shows you how stupid people are...lucky she didn't get bitch slapped and told to STFU

PAULYPOKER

Had the good little doggy stayed in her car-- she wouldn't have been beaten down. It's that simple.

Tell us again how she "won" her lawsuit--

The commanding officer of 34 years in the foot hills division has been removed for his handling of the case,you fukken Spoontard..............

That pretty much sums up their defense...........

if you only had a fukkin brain........

SamDiamond

The commanding officer of 34 years in the foot hills division has been removed for his handling of the case,you fukken Spoontard..............

That pretty much sums up their defense...........

if you only had a fukkin brain........
    So, what did she WIN?

Listen, you claimed she won. WHAT DID SHE WIN?

To date. The beating is all she won.

Good for her. Sometimes learning a lesson is a good thing. Now the bitch knows to keep her lid shut.

PAULYPOKER

So, what did she WIN?

Listen, you claimed she won. WHAT DID SHE WIN?

To date. The beating is all she won.

Good for her. Sometimes learning a lesson is a good thing. Now the bitch knows to keep her lid shut.
    Something that you have never heard of or believe exists................

JUSTICE.................

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

JUSTICE.................
    She didn't receive justice ...what justice she get...is the officers injured or deceased

SamDiamond

JUSTICE.................
    The commanding office was demoted, but had no loss in pay.

Wow. That sure is some "justice".

Oh, and the two officers who kicked her around-- still on full pay/benefits.

Which is absolutely awesome.

What this bitch got was a good beating.

Good for her.

PAULYPOKER

The commanding office was demoted, but had no loss in pay.

Wow. That sure is some "justice".

Oh, and the two officers who kicked her around-- still on full pay/benefits.

Which is absolutely awesome.

What this bitch got was a good beating.

Good for her.
    Good for you...........

I will now curse cancer upon you............

SamDiamond

Good for you...........

I will now curse cancer upon you............
    Awesome thanks!

Make it a real good one too.

chilidog

Give it up Chili..........

You are god awful at Trolling..............
    I'm not trolling. Cops just don't go around and randomly beat people. If you're getting beaten by a cop, you've done something wrong. Period. It isn't random.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Police are just those morons in high school who picked on the weaker kids... now they get paid for it. They are brainless fukks, and corporate puppets with too much power.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You obviously don't watch "COPS" and "Vegas Strip" and "JAIL" and the other half dozen police shows do you?

99% of these people either ask for it and then cry after...or as is the case in the riot pics, if you are causing havoc and see 200 police line up with the shields and ask everyone to disperse after windows get broken and a few bottles or bricks get hurled at the police line...its common sense you need to walk away because what happens next is not selective brutality it's called a legitimate response. So if you stay and wanna take pics for your Facebook and run up to a cop who just got slammed with a bottle and laugh at him and talk shit as the line moves through...thats your own stupidity.

How about posting the videos of cops just pulling people over and these same people you are saying are 'victims' are getting out and shooting the cops...beating them female cops to a pulp...and the like.

Just look to Reese Witherspoon's video of her drunken rant this month and shows you how stupid people are...lucky she didn't get bitch slapped and told to STFU
    Everyone puts up with sheeit at their jobs though. Sometimes Id like to smash peoples faces, but I cant. However, it seems police think smashing peoples faces should be first. They only escalate situations, instead of de-escalating them.

PAULYPOKER

Sammy called the SBR pole-leece on me for post #26...........

PS
    That won't stop it Sammy..............

SamDiamond

Sammy called the SBR pole-leece on me for post #26...........

PS
    That won't stop it Sammy..............
    I got an infraction too. So stop bitching.

I got an infraction for wishing Pronk nut cancer.

So, don't go barking at me.

I think SBR is drawing their line in the sand when it comes to wishing each other death.

PAULYPOKER

I got an infraction for wishing Pronk nut cancer.

Again ,I caught you sitting in your own shit with your finger up your ass whistling Yankee fukkin doodle dandy........

Pronk. I seriously hope you get nut cancer. ...

There is no infraction in that post..........

You have just been outed.........

Hey everybody, Sammy is an SBR employee ghost, to no surprise.............

SamDiamond

It is always fun burying you.

Read below retard.

Again ,I caught you sitting in your own shit with your finger up your ass whistling Yankee fukkin doodle dandy........

Pronk. I seriously hope you get nut cancer. ...

There is no infraction in that post..........

You have just been outed.........

Hey everybody, Sammy is an SBR employee ghost, to no surprise.............

Dear SamDiamond,

You have received an infraction at Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping. Please refer to our Forum FAQ for more information on our site rules. If you have any questions about this infraction, please e-mail forum@sportsbookreview.com for more information.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/214...l#post18635048

I'm changing my daily prayer from "nut cancer on Pronk" to--- a horrific car accident.

Pronk-- climb in your car if you have one, and drive really fast into a brick wall.

Report back later.

All the best,
    Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping

SamDiamond

I want to see Pauly dance around this burial.

Pauly, need a shovel?

12 Last