TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why Did You Ban Me Yesterday "SBR Forum"?

So I violated SBR terms of use by the avatar I posted? Photo had no nudity... yet I was banned? Other posters use mass murderers, convicts, and pure real ugly sh#$... but the photo I posted had no nudity... and was "comical" and I asked you why did you delete my avatar... and I kindly asked you what I did wrong? And you quickly respond... "I'm banning you for 24 hours... and you need to COOL DOWN." Is that how you treat posters who have been here 6 years? Is that how you treat posters who promote SBR to their friends and family.... so it makes your company stronger? I see...

Does this stem from that huge thread I made years back? One of the largest threads at SBR? I did it for entertainment. I did it to be funny... and amusing. In no way did I make it to disrespect SBR or it's posters. Just like JJ Gold made this place entertaining... and I'm sure he got paid to do it... I was just doing the same thing... to be funny/entertaining. My thread was up for 1.5 years before you even commented on it... then I received infractions from you... indicating there were nude photos? Ok... if they were out of taste... I apologize. Give me my infraction... and warn me... and be done with it. Delete the photos... all of them... delete the thread. I don't care. But don't penalize me for every photo. There must of been 20-30 photos like that...

Value your posters SBR Forum. There are some posters on here that wouldn't say half the sh#$ they would in front of that person. When I type... I type like that person is in front of me. I don't hide behind a monitor. You want this place civilized? Penalize people for what they type... some are very malicious in what they type. I can think of a few posters who intentionally start sh#$.... why aren't you doing anything about them? They don't have any ounce of sports wisdom to begin with... but they are allowed to stay? I see

So like I said... let's be men about this Lou or SBR Forum... whoever you are? Don't know if it's you Lou or not? But I will say this... I've always respected your hard work here Lou 100%. I don't know why you would even pick on me for? I'm not here to make this place a disaster. If you want me gone... just say it. I already made an account across the street. Never thought I'd ever have to do it? But I'm a forthright guy... I'm not going to be pissed on by you or anyone else. Yes... banning me disrespected me. And telling me to COOL DOWN? For what? If you want to make up the SBR use terms as you go along so be it... but I think SBR needs to reevaluate what they want and expect... and email a new set of "terms" because I have no idea what's correct... or wrong? Because I see negative garbage in threads everyday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, darrell74, and Dollars2Donuts

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Relax guy its just a forum pal

No need to get all upset guey

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Salooned in 2 minutes. All-time record

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OP hit pretty much every point spot on.

I see people type all sorts of garbage because they are behind the security of their computer screen. We all know these people do this online because in real life they wouldn't have the balls.

I don't see what OP did that was so bad.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Again, all bans can be explained quite simply.

The banhammer is located right between that SBR_Forum and his jelly donuts. Sometimes his elbow accidentally bans people when he goes for his third donut in 5 minutes.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

never respond to infractions. everytime i have simply asked a question about the infraction, immediate second infraction thrown

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

I'd like to see the rule where an out of control moderator can confiscate points given from one poster to another.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did Wallstreetcapper get a job here?
    Points Awarded:

pulledclear gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Colin Kaepernick
    Colin Kaepernick's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the best forum on the internet, and if you ask me the job the mods do here is pretty good considering.

They are not machines, they are human.

There is a ton of material they have to look at every day.

All he said was cool down, its no big deal.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you stay money. You are a good guy and always entertain and try to help all on here with your sports knowledge.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I'd like to see the rule where an out of control moderator can confiscate points given from one poster to another.
    And I'd love to see you shut the fukk up. Neither is going to happen, but we can all dream.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

Colin Kaepernick
    Colin Kaepernick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    And I'd love to see you shut the fukk up. Neither is going to happen, but we can all dream.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Interesting.

What was the avatar?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Are you talking about the pic with the 3 fine chicks' asses? I loved that pic!

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

If moneyshot got a ban for an avatar then I surely hope that poster Harun gets a ban as well for his avatar of the older Boston Bomber.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP you win too much points or pussy. Person B got jeolous and said YOU NEED TO COOL DOWN. Case closed. No logic needed...obviously.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Are you talking about the pic with the 3 fine chicks' asses? I loved that pic!
    Man, I hope not. That would be chicken sh!t.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I'd like to see the rule where an out of control moderator can confiscate
    points given from one poster to another.
    It's ironic that you're a POS, a Car Salesman and an SBR Pro. Too much win...anyway, you degenerate fukk, consider it a charity and STFU already.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

revoke the infraction! ITS A REVOLUTION

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

business as usual

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Salooned in 2 minutes. All-time record
    Yet Paula Poker's thread about a shooting in New Orleans (breaking fukkin' news) still sits in PT. Clearly that has everything to do with sports and sports wagering and SBR in general. Bang up job Mods. Keep fighting the good fight.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Big lou being big lou

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by acampbell2345 View Post
    If moneyshot got a ban for an avatar then I surely hope that poster Harun gets a ban as well for his avatar of the older Boston Bomber.
    Yeah totally agree! You can put up an avatar of some murdering scum asshole, but put up a pic of some hot chicks ass and get an infraction. Welcome to big brother sbr, where murderers get props and hot pieces of ass get banned!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I am not sure I get this.....

I am still new to SBR, having only been here for 90 days, but what I have seen DOES seem a little unfair.

I know all web-sites need traffic....so maybe banning all of the useless tools from the site would bring things to an almost utter halt? Is that it SBR? There is no question that at LEAST 90% of posts have nothing to do with sports content and at least 60% are in bad taste.....I mean, I think I can tell the difference between the good stuff and the crap....and we all know that funny bad taste should be left alone and that all the ridiculous crap should be put out beside the curb....so if I know, why doesn't SBR?

Now, to defend them I will say that they are quick to take down the REALLY obtuse crap that ends up here.....but it does seem like they do not know what side their bread is buttered on. Posters like OP are THE MOST important thing in keeping a web forum going....long time poster, has followers, occassionally has something important to say.....can be funny....in fact, the guy seems to understand what a forum is all about.

Now, do I get involved in all of the 'Nations' and all of the talk about doing everyone else in the cornhole? No. Do I read it? Occassionally it is good for a laugh....but generally I use it to post my picks and get (and give) feedback. Would this place be boring without some of the funny, long time posters? Yes. Would it be boring without people giving me real feedback and commenting on my picks? Yes. It seems obvious that you need all aspects to make it work properly. One other thing I have noticed is all of these people that are (I am assuming) MODS and the next thing you know they are banned? None of this makes sense to me guys!!

I guess in short, from what I have seen, I would like to reccomend to SBR that they start to COMMUNICATE with their top posters...those people that make this forum work, and cut it out with these BANS for next to nothing.....and one more thing....use the bans on these effing ghosts and trolls that are wrecking SERIOUS people's threads. If you lose your top people....and I mean your best from MANY different styles of posting, you truly won't be worth the screen that you flash across.

I hope you are listening SBR.....I really do.

Respectfully,

D2D

Kermit

I don't know who the Mods here even are.

Last edited by Kermit; 05-13-13 at 08:03 PM.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

not cool video about the dog... i would slowly UNSUB kill your ass you ever did that S H I T to my dog

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    not cool video about the dog... i would slowly UNSUB kill your ass you ever did that S H I T to my dog
    Christ, it is an outtake from a movie....and you can clearly see that it is not a real dog.....

Kermit

Did you like how I had 2 camera angles set up and edited together of me kicking that dog over the bridge?

You would do what to my ass? UNSUB? WTF is that?

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

UNSUB comes from criminal minds.. that means I would go crazy on your ass! and you can look at all my posts Im not an internet wanna be tough guy. I just dont think that S H I T is funny at all.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kaepernick View Post
    This is the best forum on the internet, and if you ask me the job the mods do here is pretty good considering.

They are not machines, they are human.

There is a ton of material they have to look at every day.

All he said was cool down, its no big deal.
    Are you able to walk normally again after performing that act?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNSUB comes from criminal minds.. that means I would go crazy on your ass! and you can look at all my posts Im not an internet wanna be tough guy. I just dont think that S H I T is funny at all.
    Lighten up Francis...........

kermy is the forum Gif poster...........

Close your eyes the next time.........

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So I violated SBR terms of use by the avatar I posted? Photo had no nudity... yet I was banned? Other posters use mass murderers, convicts, and pure real ugly sh#$... but the photo I posted had no nudity... and was "comical" and I asked you why did you delete my avatar... and I kindly asked you what I did wrong? And you quickly respond... "I'm banning you for 24 hours... and you need to COOL DOWN." Is that how you treat posters who have been here 6 years? Is that how you treat posters who promote SBR to their friends and family.... so it makes your company stronger? I see...

Does this stem from that huge thread I made years back? One of the largest threads at SBR? I did it for entertainment. I did it to be funny... and amusing. In no way did I make it to disrespect SBR or it's posters. Just like JJ Gold made this place entertaining... and I'm sure he got paid to do it... I was just doing the same thing... to be funny/entertaining. My thread was up for 1.5 years before you even commented on it... then I received infractions from you... indicating there were nude photos? Ok... if they were out of taste... I apologize. Give me my infraction... and warn me... and be done with it. Delete the photos... all of them... delete the thread. I don't care. But don't penalize me for every photo. There must of been 20-30 photos like that...

Value your posters SBR Forum. There are some posters on here that wouldn't say half the sh#$ they would in front of that person. When I type... I type like that person is in front of me. I don't hide behind a monitor. You want this place civilized? Penalize people for what they type... some are very malicious in what they type. I can think of a few posters who intentionally start sh#$.... why aren't you doing anything about them? They don't have any ounce of sports wisdom to begin with... but they are allowed to stay? I see

So like I said... let's be men about this Lou or SBR Forum... whoever you are? Don't know if it's you Lou or not? But I will say this... I've always respected your hard work here Lou 100%. I don't know why you would even pick on me for? I'm not here to make this place a disaster. If you want me gone... just say it. I already made an account across the street. Never thought I'd ever have to do it? But I'm a forthright guy... I'm not going to be pissed on by you or anyone else. Yes... banning me disrespected me. And telling me to COOL DOWN? For what? If you want to make up the SBR use terms as you go along so be it... but I think SBR needs to reevaluate what they want and expect... and email a new set of "terms" because I have no idea what's correct... or wrong? Because I see negative garbage in threads everyday.
    Post whatever you want. Don't take any of this internet shit seriously. Ever. These owner operators are all the same. Their own agenda and interests.

Let the kiddies here live and die by what goes on. These forums are a dime a dozen. Same shit different smell. Half of the posts here by different handles are from a few individuals anyway.

12 Last