BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Benny....I think maybe I was wrong. You really are this stupid!!

Do you really not get it? Or are you so dense that you can't see that you're coming off like a pure dumb asshole throughout this thread?

No one was making light of this girls death. It's a terrible story. But you're so totally classless that you respond at this by taking shots at Giant's daughter.

I see you always saying how shitty this site is. Here's a free tip for ya....HAUL YOUR FUKKIN ASS!! No one is forcing you to stick around here.

Get it, "brah"?
    Yeah, calling the death STUPID isn't looking for some humorous attention.
    Fk off bitch
    Where's your MOD badge woman?

And I don't even know if Giant has kids. My guess is if he does he adopted her, since it's kind of impossible for 2 men to conceive, although I know scientists are working hard at a breakthrough and that time could be near.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    bennybignuts needs some fukin medication for sure. guy is all over the place on this site
    this post had me laughing my ass off.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benny this ones for you!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Carry on.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Reported? ROFL what are you 13 you little burrito?

You're just a puppet brah. A worthless puppet with a bunch of hands jammed up his ass being owned and directed by trailor trash.
    benny back off i need this

these people have my best interests in mind and i trust they are giving me the best posting directions possible

benny went over the line saying giant's daughter tasted all those roosters

didn't want to had to report it

don't worry probably only get put on post review 30 days max

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Carry on.
    You better bring a lot more if you think your gonna choke this one!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Yeah, calling the death STUPID isn't looking for some humorous attention.
    Fk off bitch
    Where's your MOD badge woman?

And I don't even know if Giant has kids. My guess is if he does he adopted her, since it's kind of impossible for 2 men to conceive, although I know scientists are working hard at a breakthrough and that time could be near.
    Again, bennydumbfukk.....you're clearly too mentally slow for this site. (and that's really saying something.)

It is a stupid death. Hell of a way to go. Just as stupid as the fukkin cancer the kid at the Dodger game has that's killing him. No one is insulting the victims here, you stupid fukkin dunce.

Jesus.....we all get it. You're a badass because you hit a few plays. Since we've acknowledged you now....will you go ahead and leave?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pulledclear

God those shoes are awful!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    didnt even know she was wearing shoes.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its the shoes

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

What shoes?

BennyBigNuts

Again, bennydumbfukk.....you're clearly too mentally slow for this site. (and that's really saying something.)

It is a stupid death. Hell of a way to go. Just as stupid as the fukkin cancer the kid at the Dodger game has that's killing him. No one is insulting the victims here, you stupid fukkin dunce.

Jesus.....we all get it. You're a badass because you hit a few plays. Since we've acknowledged you now....will you go ahead and leave?
    I'm sorry when you say "we" do you mean you included? ROFL
    Who are you again???? Who do you consider "we"?? You're garbage dude. That's why you don't come on here anymore. Cuz SBR told you to fuk off and snatched that badge quicker than you snatched Manny's virgin ass.

Take your broke ass back to that unemployment line and beg for them food stamps you little bitch. Then get laughed at when you try and pay your bookie with them.
    I could care less about "A few plays".
    My plays aren't worth shit. Fade away.

My plays have nothing to do with you guys being a bunch of pathetic, broke, white trash, wastes of a good facial mistakes your parents are all sure to be pissed about 50 years after the fact.

Picking on retarded kids, thinking deaths are "Stupid", while at the same time not being able to rub $100 cash between the 20 of your little group to actually focus on sports and betting a game.
    You're good peoples.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Benny, I don't think he meant that "Death" was stupid, I think he meant in general that was a stupid way to die if you are going to die. At least that it was I took out of it. He basically clarified that in post #4 before you even replied.

opie1988

I'm sorry when you say "we" do you mean you included? ROFL
    Who are you again???? Who do you consider "we"?? You're garbage dude. That's why you don't come on here anymore. Cuz SBR told you to fuk off and snatched that badge quicker than you snatched Manny's virgin ass.

Take your broke ass back to that unemployment line and beg for them food stamps you little bitch. Then get laughed at when you try and pay your bookie with them.
    I could care less about "A few plays".
    My plays aren't worth shit. Fade away.

My plays have nothing to do with you guys being a bunch of pathetic, broke, white trash, wastes of a good facial mistakes your parents are all sure to be pissed about 50 years after the fact.

Picking on retarded kids, thinking deaths are "Stupid", while at the same time not being able to rub $100 cash between the 20 of your little group to actually focus on sports and betting a game.
    You're good peoples.
    Tell you what, bennydumbfukk.....post a pic of all the piles of cash you got right now. If I can't post a pic of at least 10X that amount, I'll leave SBR forever. If I can....you leave SBR forever. Should be an easy winner for you considering what a bigtimer you claim to be.

Deal, numbnuts??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Tell you what, bennydumbfukk.....post a pic of all the piles of cash you got right now. If I can't post a pic of at least 10X that amount, I'll leave SBR forever. If I can....you leave SBR forever. Should be an easy winner for you considering what a bigtimer you claim to be.

Deal, numbnuts??
    Yeah Opie you broke fukk!!

this forum is a nightmare.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bennymicronads go back to church with the rest of the jebus lovin, self righteous fukks.

Fukkin hikktard

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Deal, numbnuts??
    opie be careful here pal

opie benny big bulbs might pull a mayan

opie mayan puts benjamins on top of washingtons and says he's got stacks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

BennyBigNuts

Deal, numbnuts??
    I'm going to take this last weak post as your usual "I concede" one like you always do with me once I bury you.
    Floyd Mayweather lives like 2 miles from me lemme go see what kinda cash he has on him so I can post it for you and say it's mine. LOL.

Truth hurts huh?
    You're NOBODY.
    Ever watch Rounders? "Get in your hole ya bitch!"
    Do as your told and be that Jack-in-the-box buried at the bottom of the toy chest that barely shows up in a kid's hand once a month cuz everyone knows how lame it is.

opie1988

I'm going to take this last weak post as your usual "I concede" one like you always do with me once I bury you.
    Floyd Mayweather lives like 2 miles from me lemme go see what kinda cash he has on him so I can post it for you and say it's mine. LOL.

Truth hurts huh?
    You're NOBODY.
    Ever watch Rounders? "Get in your hole ya bitch!"
    Do as your told and be that Jack-in-the-box buried at the bottom of the toy chest that barely shows up in a kid's hand once a month cuz everyone knows how lame it is.

Yeah......that's what I thought, bitch. Check back with me when you get out of school for the summer.

Run along now, son.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

If you die by choking on a hot dog you deserve to be made fun of.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    If you die by choking on a hot dog you deserve to be made fun of.
    Unreal she was never taught to chew on her food...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

somewhere in Heaven that chick is saying

Saloon this shit
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Chi_archie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thewhiteguy, DiggityDaggityDo, tto827, and mcduggly

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

flyers has not been around

all of the sudden this benny niggnuts clown starts war posting all over the board

unreal

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reaper is coming for everybody! FACT. Dont get so fckng sanctimonius as your military is WASTING people all over the world and no one bats an eye in the U S. FACT. Oh yeah they have important things to do like watch American Idol and stuff their fat faces.
    Someone seems jealous that their 3rd world country doesn't have a military? Go join one of those radical groups maybe you can be the one with the bomb strapped to his chest?

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Benny, I don't think he meant that "Death" was stupid, I think he meant in general that was a stupid way to die if you are going to die. At least that it was I took out of it. He basically clarified that in post #4 before you even replied.

ben know this he just wanted an internet fight for some attention

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Dies of cardiac arrest but the heart was sent to a 14 year old? Kind of odd than you can transplant a heart that was just in a heart attack. Seems like it would be damaged.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Dies of cardiac arrest but the heart was sent to a 14 year old? Kind of odd than you can transplant a heart that was just in a heart attack. Seems like it would be damaged.
    Cardiac arrest can be triggered by physical stress such as a loss of oxygen.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Someone seems jealous that their 3rd world country doesn't have a military? Go join one of those radical groups maybe you can be the one with the bomb strapped to his chest?
    What a dck head.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

This isn't the coming out of the closet thread

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post

agreed, I thought the same thing

with the heart going that long without oxygenated blood, I'd have thought that THAT organ would be damaged very fast, unlike something like a lung or pancreas

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    ben know this he just wanted an internet fight for some attention
    Definitely wasn't looking for attention brah. My attention has come from me posting games, not this horseshit. I don't jerk off to making internet fans.
    I missed the #4 post in the thread and I sent Mud a PM apologizing. I'm still confused as to the wording, and you can tell by posts 5,6,7 or whatever, that the sickos instantly viewed it the same way I did which is as an invite for the trailer trash to make jokes about it. Which they were doing.

As for everyone else in this thread, you can all eat my ass with an ice cream scooper. You're all fukkin pathetic.
    Any piece of shit who posted a joke about the girl dying in their posts please inform me when karma gets in your ass sometime in the next few weeks and you lose someone in your family. I for one, am rooting for it.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    This isn't the coming out of the closet thread
    Another SBR super genius withe intellectual capacity of a retarded monkey. OK this is more your speed.

Did you hear abou the _ _ _ _ _r Barbie?

It comes with 12 kids, AIDS and a welfare check.

Now fck off!

opie1988

Definitely wasn't looking for attention brah. My attention has come from me posting games, not this horseshit. I don't jerk off to making internet fans.
    I missed the #4 post in the thread and I sent Mud a PM apologizing. I'm still confused as to the wording, and you can tell by posts 5,6,7 or whatever, that the sickos instantly viewed it the same way I did which is as an invite for the trailer trash to make jokes about it. Which they were doing.

As for everyone else in this thread, you can all eat my ass with an ice cream scooper. You're all fukkin pathetic.
    Any piece of shit who posted a joke about the girl dying in their posts please inform me when karma gets in your ass sometime in the next few weeks and you lose someone in your family. I for one, am rooting for it.
    Awwww.....sent mud a pm apologizing after he got bitchslapped all over this thread.

Good bitch.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BennyBigNuts

Awwww.....sent mud a pm apologizing after he got bitchslapped all over this thread.

Good bitch.

Where was this you quitting pussy? ROFL
    I'm Eminem when it comes to you fagg0t
    I got burials for days.

pulledclear

Where was this you quitting pussy? ROFL
    I'm Eminem when it comes to you fagg0t
    I got burials for days.

Whats funnier then a dead girl?

A dead girl in a clown costume.